Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:03 pm
"Yes, although they don't actually pose a threat to me or the vampire society. Physically we could destroy them where they stand however, their actions are drawing too much attention. I'm not sure if they are doing this due to their hunger or listening to the one that turned them." The troubles these new vampires were giving Damirax was annoying beyond belief. It would be so much easier to just turn the other cheek as some elders have mentioned in the last meeting but they don't see the danger of vampires loosing their food source.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:59 pm
Honey just sighed, shaking his head. "I see." was his only reply, wondering what kind of sick creature would do this to people. "And I'm going to guess that your elders are being useless at this point?" he asked, taking a seat on Damirax's desk.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm
"Aren't they always?" Damirax humored as he leaned on his desk. "From this point on its going to get pretty busy within the castle. And I'll be at the center of it unfortunately." He sighed as he had no interest whatsoever in this whole ordeal.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm
"What the hell are theygood for then?" Honey asked in disgust for the elders. There was a reason he never liked them. "I kinda figured. But don't worry, I'll be by your side." he replied, placing his hands on either side of Damirax's face and staring into his eyes. He had no idea why he was being so affectionate but he would allow it to make his master feel better.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:37 pm
"Thank you for the thought but let us be honest here," in a flash Damirax had pinned Honey onto the table with his hand behind his back. "Do you think you can protect me? Do you think you can protect yourself?" He released the boy and went back to sitting on the table. "I know you only have kind words and thoughts going on but look at the situation your in. If the way you plan on 'helping' me is to use yourself as bait to lure hungry vampires then its out of the question."
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:03 pm
Honey yelped in surprise as he was pinned. He felt as little hurt at those words but knew that the other was right. He headed back to the bed, taking a seat and drawing his knees up to his chest. "So what now?"

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:13 pm
"Well, the best thing right now is to track them down and kill every single one of those creatures before they make another mess of things." Damirax sighed once more at all the work he would have to face. "Its such a pain in the neck."
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:27 pm
Honey just remained silent as he listened. "But how will you do it? If there are so many, killing them one at a time may not be enough. And you also have to find the one who's turning them and kill him/her as well." he stated after a few more seconds of silence. He had afeeling that unless they found the rouge vampire, the carnage won't stop.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:38 pm
"Freshly turned vampires aren't very clean when they feed. They normally leave a trail behind. However, the one behind it is another story. For now, we will have to wait for word from the trackers." Damirax read through most of the reports and documents that had been on his desk. "Its only a matter of time before those savages are put down like the dogs they are," he murmured.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:48 pm
Honey became silent once again, just watching Damirax work. 'I am going to go take a shower." he suddenly said before shifting off the bed and heading to the bathroom,closing the door behind him quietly. This vampire thing was serious, not that he condoned killing, but he knew that it had to be done. Those poor people.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:12 pm
It was a first for the young servant of his to say something so daring. Well, from what he had known about him. A shower may be innocent but once you mix up a few genders inside it could be a party. "Are you sure you don't want me to join you?"
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:30 pm
Honey poked his head back out after hearing Damirax. "You can if you want." he replied with a smile and a wink, inwardly thinking about how bold he was being right now. "That is unless you're too busy." he added softly.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 pm
"There is always time to play with you," Damirax commented as he followed Honey into his room's private shower. Even though it was a bit of an old castle Damirax always made sure to have the latests of things. So, having marble floors in his bathroom was a must and the latest of shower technology available.
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:47 pm
"I bet you do." Honey replied with a small snort as he headed for the shower, turning it on before starting to undress as he waited for the water to heat up, not even minding that Damirax was watching him. He had decided to at least give the other a little something though not his body. He wasn't quite ready for that just yet.

Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:39 am
Damirax watched from the doorway of his personal bath room. Honey's action did indeed seem much more open and much less conservative than before. He wondered if it was his doing or if this young man was just taking a bold step into manhood. "I wonder, what it would it would be like if you were a women."
DragonMistress07

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces