Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:09 pm
Hope the kind
]

Zola blushed madly. How did she know that?! He coildn't object though. She'd kissed him. She was pretty much hanging onto him anyway, so he carried her in his arms again. "...Hey, what time is it?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami opened one eye as she took a look at her lover's face, she thought he was so attractive by the way he blushed that she entertwined her finger into his hair while pushing her lips and tongue into the boy's lips. She didn't want to answer him and so kissed the side of his neck while her hand slid down to his pant's waistline.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:18 pm
Hope the kind

Zola nearly dropped her. The kissing and the position of her hand were both overwhelming. But no, he held her still. Dropping would just be rude. "S-So.. Y'don't wanna go get something to eat..?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami felt a small drop and her hands immeditaly made thier way to his neck, she stopped kissing since the drop made her a bit frightened. She changed the topic, "How do you put a condom on Zola? I'm sure you've practiced with them before."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm
Hope the kind
]

"WHAT?" Zola was definitely not prepared to hear that. He fell backwards on the living room's couch. He didn't even notice they were moving. "...d-don't ask..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami held tightly onto him as the two plugnered into the softness of the couch, Zola was kind enough to cushion her landing as she fell just short of his stomach but landed around his thigh area. She was a bit dizzy as she sat upon 'that' area and faced Zola. "Whats wrong? I know what a condom is used for and I know what you put it on so why can't you show me how to use it?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 pm
Hope the kind

"...Okay, now you're just being funny." Zola squinted. "I'd have to be naked. And I do not do well with being casually naked with a girl around."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You were casually naked whenever we bathed together and thats not true Zola.....well I suppose guys have thier own ways of doing things." She referred to his comment 'I'd have to be naked,' she knew that 'that' area didn't call for the removal of all your clothes but thats why she said what she said in her last statement. But I'm not just 'a girl' Zola, I thought I was much more than that."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:18 pm
Hope the kind

Zola blinked. "...I'm a prude, okay?" he finally admits. "I-If you want, fine. I'll show you how to...do that... But nothing more. Okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Did that come as a surprise, "Zola, I have a question," she raised her hand as if she was in class. "Don't you put a condom when your 'thing' is up?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:47 pm
Hope the kind
[

You wouldn't know it, but Zola was actually pretty aroused by this whole thing. Zola thought Nami's curiosity was rather hot. "...y-yes... so...let's go to the bathroom... I don't want people to see."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

This made Nami confused, curious, and somewhat confused, that was the order she experienced in one flash. She removed herself from Zola and held out a hand towards him, "Zola, are you going to let me see, to see you go." She looked around for any sign of her 'sister's' before leaning towards him and whispering, "Masterbate?"
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:00 pm
maru-shadow

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu was out on the town wandering the streets. She sighed looking up at the sky where the sun was setting. Her green eyes narrowed as she wandering the darkening streets, alone and wanting to be with someone. But she had no one to be with at the moment, no she had normally been buried in her work to make any real friends.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:38 am
Shira was sitting across from Blake......on his couch....in his house. She was extremely uncomfortable. Blake looked her over and she sat cross-legged. Out of nowhere, Blake leaned forward and kissed Shira. She pulled back in surprise. "I-I have to go," she said hastily, as she grabbed her bag and rushed out the door. It was raining outside the apartment building and she was about 4 miles from home.
When Shira finally got home she was soaking wet and scared as hell. she literally collapsed on the floor after walking through the front door. She felt so alone, so violated. It was a bad idea from the start. Shira began to sob uncontrollably. She was tired of being strong. Sometimes one had to be a baby. This was her time to cry.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:45 am
Hope the kind

MetalRocker11712

Zola gulped. "N-No! You wanted to know how to-" He was interrupted by the door, followed by sobbing. "Huh.. Shira?" He took Naim's hand, leading her to the door, where they were faced with a crying wreck known as Shira. "Hey, are you alright?" He knelt in front of her. "Nami, go get a towel, she's soaked."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff