Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Portraits of a drunken, cross-dressing elf (art thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:55 am
neutral ..... eek ....... emotion_jawdrop You mean to tell me we get our very own Kai in the states?! emotion_0A0 With no body of water dividing us? ACCESSIBLE BY CAR! scream *runs out to have her car overhauled for long distance stalking* ninja Why am I so uninformed? emotion_facepalm I have no right calling myself a stalker of Kai! gonk *flings herself onto her newly made Kai body pillow, wailing into his bare chest* emotion_dowant OH! I mean crying

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:28 am
rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:24 pm
You're such a horrible stalker! He mentioned he was moving a while ago.

*still tries to lure Kai to Colorado*
Denver has Nan Desu Kan. I haven't been, but it's a convention and supposedly a somewhat sizeable one {though not nearly as large as Sakura-con or Otakon...}

.... yeah, I've got nothing emo

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 pm
Fail stalker is fail.

I'll have my home base in the northwestern states, but I still plan to travel on vacation any chance I get. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary for me to visit someplace I've never been just for the experience or for no reason at all. "Speak of the devil and he just might show up." wink Though the farthest West I ever got was Utah. My Alaska trip was one of my "why not" lulz trips. I just don't sit still very long if I can help it.

I just got an idea for a drawing. Revisiting a character I've done before.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm
Dallas has A-Kon...year 23 this year. Last year there was over 18K in attendance.

Just sayin'.....bigger & better in Texas wink  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:09 pm
pft... I've lived in Texas. It sucks. talk2hand The further south you go, the more unbearable it is.

And we get SNOW in Colorado. Eat that, Texas scream

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:39 pm
Northwestern Cons... thinks they in Seattle and Portland ~ Bratty lives almost exactly 2 hours from both them cities wink *Picks up her guns, backing out the thread keeping an eye on Kai's stalkers* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:52 am
Lmao, I live near Bratty since she's the only other WA gal with me that is constant poster here. Seattle gets a s**t ton of Cons. The biggest anime Con is SakuraCon every Easter weekend. I've been going to that since my high school years and have currently signed up to be a 4th year volunteer staff for it (Free registration and other benefits for it) We have Aki-Con which for some its good but for those who have been in the game for awhile is also known as the "Bootleg" Con.

We also have PAX for the biggest video game Con. Emerald City Comicon for the general comic book and nerd Con. SteamCon for steampunk, and a buttload of Renaissance Faires.

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:00 am
Kairanha
Fail stalker is fail.

"Speak of the devil and he just might show up." wink

crying crying crying I swear! I'll do better! gonk I'll be the best damn Kai stalker there is!

KAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAIKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream ninja *looks around to see the devil himself* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 am
rofl Where's that tip button when we need it. Now that I think about it I wonder if I should just pass on my yaoi paddle onto Icy or Kai? Its just collecting dust in my closet anyways. sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 am
User Image

Proof that it happened and just so Icy can know what the paddles are about. One of my friends with a video camera in just the right place and time to catch that fateful moment for all to see on youtube.

*feels himself being pulled through space and time against his will* Nope wait I'm still here. razz

There was a steampunk couple at my last con with matching outfits. When it's done right it's really quite impressive and they took my picture whee

I wonder if it would be in bad taste to cosplay as a samurai at a renaissance fair... because I totally would. mrgreen

Icy can have it! I don't want those things anywhere near me. gonk ... but theoretically if I had one it would be my precious. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:15 am
I see you got hit on the "Hard side" blaugh

Honestly with the Ren-faires it all depends on if you were to go to a non SCA event vs SCA event. I only volunteer at one SCA event with friends and the rest I perform in are non-SCA events. If you go as a patron dressed as a samurai there's really nothing they can do to you. There a lot more stingy about the people who are either merchants/performers/etc for being in total period. And you wouldn't be the first person to arrive in samurai/ninja/ or Link cosplay at a ren-faire rofl

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:38 pm
I'd totally take that paddle and place it on my armoire with my sorority paddle. emotion_dowant Actually I have quite a few paddles in my collection so I'd definitely give it a good home. emotion_kirakira

eek *immediately stops calling on Kai* I'd never do anything against your will! gonk Fine then. stare No more sacrificial rituals. emotion_eyebrow *releases the lambs and sweeps up tainted angel feathers* crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:00 pm
Honestly Icy if you want it I can send it to you. I really have no use for it and granted I read yaoi now and again I'm not has big for it as I used to be in my fresh budding otaku years. sweatdrop I would feel better if it went to a good home who'd love it. 3nodding  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:37 pm
Now at this point I've gone to lunch with a friend and had quite a bit a rum so my thoughts might not be as coherent as normal, but here I go anyway

Never do anything against my will? something about that just doesn't sit well with me. because i'll never make that offer to a friend. i'll push your buttons just to what kind of face you'll make. i will challenge you on certain things just to play devils advocate. if i really want to do something and you say no i won't just let it go. i'll use coercion with greater and greater creativity until you realize i'm not going to give up on an idea which was probably really silly to begin with. people will look at you, but i will see you.

i think it's time for a nap yum_coldone  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games