Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 pm
[*twitches from impatience* *demon-like voice* Nyuuu...]  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 pm
Maverick bowed politely to Ama "My apologies, I did not mean to frighten you." He only barely caught her blush, he assumed it came from embarassment and dismissed it. He heard Alexia chime in about going to Pizza King and smiled "Let's not stand on ceremony, shall we get going?"  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"Well, then, who here can drive?" I asked since Pizza King was located in the more downtown area of Indianapolis and we were currently in the more suburban. Because of my family's low income, Mom had not allowed me to get a driver's license yet and I was cool with it. Walking is good for the environment anyways.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Can't wait to give a description of my favorite pizza place ever... It has ******** amazing pizza!! cat_scream ]  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:31 pm
X's Stomach started to make noise "yea lets eat" he said with a smile  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm
"Tch, I wish!" Aaron scoffed. "Even then, unless someone drives a mini van or feels like riding in the trunk, we're not fitting six people in one car. Who's up for public transportation?"

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I don't have enough money for pizza and bus fare..." I said kind of softly, looking to the side.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:59 pm
Aaron sighed in frustration and scratched the back of his head in thought. He then pulled out his wallet to see how much cash he had on him. Upon deciding something, he promptly closed it and shoved it back in his wallet. "This whole 'ditch school' thing was my idea. I'll cover your pizza." he said promptly.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

☽☾

"You don't have to, Aaron." I said, "I'm fine with not eating pizza once. I'm not gonna die. I can just eat when I go home." I really hated when my friends did this, but one of them always did, usually Aaron.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 pm
"Lex, I will force feed you the pizza if I have to. You're just gonna make the rest of us feel even more like crap if we're all chowing down while you watch." Aaron said sternly.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

☽☾

I puffed up my chest and pouted at Aaron. "Then, tie me down and force it down my throat cause I won't eat it willingly!" I said, "I'll deal with the problems my family has like I've always done! I'll feel bad if I just eat up your money!"

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:59 pm
"It's been two or three years and we've all been acting like giant dicks towards one another. The least I can do is pay for your meal. You're not going to fall into a life long debt because I feel like paying for one slice of pizza for you." Aaron said. Maybe he was acting like nothing had changed between them. Maybe he was just shrugging off all the drama everyone had gone through, including himself. But he really was happy to have everyone back together again, and he wanted to try to make up for being the one that likely started the group break up. He could at least pay for Lexayy's pizza, the one who had been hurt most by it all.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I have pride issues, okay?" I said, crossing my arms, "I don't want you to buy me pizza, okay?" It was true. That and I was probably the most stubborn girl in Indiana.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Aaron gave another frustrated sigh and folded his arms. "Fine, then I can at least pay for your bus fare." he said, though it was a partial lie. Either way he intended to pay for her pizza whether he had her approval or not.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

☽☾

In my view, this was Aaron's logic: if I won't let him buy me something to eat, then, he'll just pay for the next best thing. His logic was absolutely wrong. If I wasn't gonna let him pay for my pizza, I wouldn't let him pay for the bus either. I guess our stubbornness is just another commonality that made us good friends, but of course, I was obviously the most stubborn out of the two of us. "No, you can't." I argued, starting my way to the bus stop at the street corner.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm
"I guess that depends on who gets on the bus first." Aaron said with the beginnings of a grin as he mounted his skateboard to speed past her with a little wave.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games