Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity nodded as she pet Malag and smiled at Cris. "maybe on day you will feel a tie to it" she said, "Home is where the heart is from what I am told. Which I find odd for I grow up on Vampire Island and yet I love my realm even though I have not been there long." she was worried what had happened but she was sure the king would know or Malag could tell them. "I am sorry if it is weird for you to hear that" she said to him, but was happy he was so understanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:36 pm
Devossy

Cris nodded but then shrugged.
"Perhaps one day I will understand and perhaps not."
Cris ate more ice cream and finished.
"If your right about where 'home is where the heart is", then I suppose my home is wherever I am standing or sleeping.....odd concept but it makes sense."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:55 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"I see" Amity said smiling. She did not know why but he felt like he was cut off and sad about some thing and she could not guess what. She was enjoying talking to him as the others told dirty stories. "There has to be a place you once felt more tied to then anything?" she asked him. She petted Malag a bit more as she thought of things as they sat there. "I do plan to travel the whole kingdom at one point maybe you would like to join me if you wish too" she said, "it would let you see more of the elven realm and see if there is a place for your heart."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:07 pm
Devossy

Cris had no idea what he was really searching for.
Perhaps traveling with the lighter elf, he could find what he was missing. He had to know when he saw it right?

Is that how it worked?

Cris bit his lip in thought.
"When you do travel...I would like to join you. I think....no, I believe, I will find what I am searching for. Although all I can offer is companionship and a carrier of your things on your trip as I do not know how to do much more than that.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:14 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity smiled and was happy to hear that she gave Malag a hug that make the cat ylip from being squeezed. "o sorry" she said letting Malag go who just shock it off and went to find a chair to sleep in. Malag was fine with it she was jsut not ready for the hug. "companionship is all I ask for and it would be good for the both of us" she said, "mother did not want me travelling alone and do not worry about any thing else I am really flaunt in all the elven langues to help us get around."

Yamille smiled and chuckled happy to see Cris making a new friend. "as much as staying up with you guys would be fun it getting late and we all should get some sleep before we do other things tomorrow" she said. She had to go visit Cya tomorrow and see how her friend was doing being with the demon king.

"right and we have the ruins tomorrow" Amity said getting up from her chair, "thank you all for coming I really enjoyed all your company for you all are my friends."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:25 pm
Baulken and Cris thanked the women for the company before they took their leave.

Baulken joked with Cris as they walked home together.

Cris didn't joke but enjoyed the drunk dwarfs talk.

((exit))

((sry bad post))  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:37 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice
Its all right

Yamille just rolled her eyes at Baulken but made sure the dwarf got to the bed before he passed out. After that she hugged Cris and told him she would be going to see a friend of hers for a few days and would be back as soon as she could. With that she went and crushed on the floor with Darga as a pillow. Which was a bad idea for in the morning she got smacked int he face by his tail. That led to her yelling and swearing at him before she got up and dressed before leaving to head to the demon's castle. ((exit))

Amity smiled and waved them by before she cleaned up with Malag. The two talked before she went to bed and Malag went and did her rounds of the kingdom and to talk to the goddess. Amity had a good sleep but like always she was up early as she got dress in her normal white outfit and had some thing fast to it. With that done she wrote a note or Malag and the king to tell them where she was going before she ran off to where Yamille told her Cris lived. As she got to the house she thought it looked very cute as she knocked on the door and waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:52 am
devossy

Cris could hear knocking at the front door as he was washing up his face.
"Baulken....can you get the door?"

All Cris got in response was a louder snore and the drow sighed.
"Damn drunk...."

Cris quickly dried his face and ran barefoot to the door. He only was half dressed as he only had his pants on, so if she was scared away by his shirtless chest, he wouldn't blame her.

He opened it and smiled.

"Sorry, I woke a bit late. Come in."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:01 am
Hot Champion_of_justice
I have to go for a bit be back later and got my guy up for spaceboys

Amity blushed a little bit and felt bad for she thought she just had woke him up. "Its all right I am early, so sorry if I woke you up" she said entering, "you have a very nice home." She could hear Baulken snoring and that got her laughing. "I see some people are still out like a light" she said going to sit, "take your time to get ready I am in no rush"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:15 am
"No, no, you didn't wake me. I was just washing up is all."
As she entered he smiled as she complimented the home, even though there was next to no decorations and it looked like two boring guys lived here who did nothing but work and sleep.

He offered her a chair and chuckled at her comment about Baulken.

"It took a bit to get him home but he usually crashes hard after he drinks. I think all dwarves do...if you will give me five minutes, I will be ready to go."

He rushed back to his room to finish dressing and brushing his teeth.

5 minutes later...

When he was done, he was dressed comfortably in a rough spun tunic, pants, and had some good worn boots to keep his feet covered.

He grabbed two water skins and a small pouch which held some snacks.

"Ready?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:45 pm
Amity sat there quietly and waited till he was done. "Yup I am ready to go" she said smiling as she got to her feet, "shall we leave a note?" She was ready to go to the ruins and explore then and learn all she could from them. "thank you again for being my guide around here and saying yes to join me when I travel the elven realm" she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:30 pm
Cris looked for something to write with and left a note for Baulken letting him know where they were headed for the day.

"It's my honor to be guide and accompany you on your journey when you travel back to your home."

He left the note on the table with Baulkens breakfast.

Cris shouldered a small pack which held their snacks and lunch for the expedition.

"Let us be off."

He lead the way out of the house and out to the edge of the town where the caves that had yet to be explored were.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity smiled and followed him to the caves amazed at al she saw around her. She was getting use to being underground but she could not wait to show Cris the forest and the oceans realm. "Wow there is so many caves around here"s eh said as she want to walk beside him, "How far are the ruins and what are they like?" she was so exited right now she had a jump to her steps.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:30 pm
Devossy

He looked over to her, his eyes glowing like a cats as he lead her through the semi darkness of the cave.

"The ruins run far underground and well.....they look like old ruins? I cannot compare these ruins to any others as i have not seen any other civilizations ruins....

I guess you can say everything is made of stone....and they have several temples, but whomever or what ever was worshiped there, there are no traces of anything now. Not even carvings. I do not know if time destroyed it or the former inhabitants."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity looked up at him and smiled and nodded as she kept close. She could not see in the dark and was great full he was there to help her. once in the ruin she pulled out a candle and a candle hold and light it so she could see. "I see will hopeful we can find some clues on who once lived here" she said as she started to look around, "thank you for being me here and o you have very amazing eyes, they are all most like cats. They look very handsome on you" She smiled at him before she started to look for any hits of potter or any thing that could have been left.

Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff