Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Casey nodded, allowing the answer. "Let's go then." She grinned and lisfted Serrenedy and AlexiaJayy. "Little help?" She asked as she started towards the parking lot

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:01 pm
David nodded before giving assistance in moving the one of the two girls, plus Victor to his car. It wasn't special. It was a dark blue Kia. He placed Victor in the back seat.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASHLEE - WINNIFRED - KURTZER

The was never any question as to where Winnie woud go after leaving the school: the tattoo shop. Her father had also been a maverick; he had actually dropped out in his final year, and only earned his GED last year. He would understand, and even apreciate having someone to watch Adrian. Winnie walked through the parking lot, taking note of a rather strange sight. A boy and a girl- she couldn't recognize them at this distance, plus the remaining effects from the acid -were trying to lift three lifeless teens into a dark blue car, for some sort of prank most likely. It probably wasn't her business, in fact, it definitely wasn't any of her business, but it wasn't as though she had anything better to do. "Hey... do you need any help?" Winnie called quietly as she walked closer. Maybe she could make this year be better than the previous ones...
Serrenedy

Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Do you need any help?Casey turned around to see a girl headed for them. "OH!!! HI! how are you! Yes, we could use a bit of help. Just please don't tell anyone. Oh, By the way-I'm Casey" She dropped Ren and half of Alexia as she held out her arms for a hug. "Oh, opps" She picked up the prone body and gave an embarased chuckle

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:43 am
When Victor was safely in the car he would put another one in there.He was surprised someone just suddenly came up. But he didn't really say anything. Things looked pretty bad as they were.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:31 am
User Image

Being as seclusive as she was, Winnie still didn't recognize her fellow teens close-up. There was a girl and boy lifting two other girls and one boy into the vehicle. The girl was rather... exuberant, going so far as to drop the unconcious girls for a hug. Thankfully, she rethought things, and instead lifted the girls back up. "No, no, of course not." As usual, Winnie's voice wasn't much more than a whisper. The only time you could hear her speak normally was when she was alone with her family. The boy, who had been loading a sleeping male with crazy hair into the car, was just standing quietly behind the dark-haired girl. "Here, let me hold one of them..." Winnie reached out to grab Alexia Jay.
[Wouldn't be hilarious if Winnie just grabbed the body and ran? The mntal image just popped into my head while typing...]

Serrenedy

Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:13 am
Victor opened his eyes. He was in a daze due to ghe drugs. He had no idea where he was, or how he got there. But he didnt seem to care much. He seen some being placed next to him. He wasnt sure who it was, or who was putting them there. However he didnt have good feeling about this. But he wasnt able to move. Even tough he lookes calm he was scared out of his mind. "David..." he muttered lightly. Where was he?

Victor closed his eye. He felt a hand on his shouder. David?

David wasnt sure if this girl can be trusted or not. He didnt want to take any risk. After a second person was placed in the back Victor calles out his name. He was awake. The poor guy was probably confused. He placed a hand on his shouder to try to calm him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:14 pm
[Oh, dear God, I'm going to get raped, am I? (Talking as if I'm Alexia Jayy since I did mostly base her off me.)]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 pm
[I usually do that. But not this time lol]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:51 pm
((I wouldn't let them, don't worry...*thinks* Nope, you're safe-Cain's not out and Ren's not up...you're safe))
User ImageUser Image

Casey buckled in Serrenedy while Whinnie was kind enough to hold onto Alexia-Jayy and held her arms out forfor the girl once she was done. After strapping the two of them in the back she turned back to Winnie. "If you want to come along, you'll have to sit on someone's lap. I call shotgunand I'm sorry to say I'm kind of a b***h about it." She flushed, then paled. "I have my reasons" She explained

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:04 pm
"It would be best if you didn't sit on Victor. He'd freak out...." David said, "He has always been afraid of girls so that wouldn't be good" he added  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

When Victor spoke, it was just loud enough for Winnie to hear, and it sounded... Familiar. Not the kind of familiar where you knew the speaker well, but hadn't heard them in a while, btu the kind where you didn't know them, but had jsut heard them. But where? Where had she heard this clearly-drugged boy before? It was on the tip of her tongue... Winnie was so busy trying to figure out why this boy's voice was so familiar that she nearly missed Casey's words. "If you want to come along, you'll have to sit on someone's lap. I call shotgun." As such, she hastily replied with the usual response of most teenagers: "Oh, uh, yeah, sure." And now she was roped into ditching school with two totally random strangers toting around three equally unknown unconcious teens. Brilliant. Oh, course, it never crossed her mind to sy something along the lines of, 'Oh, you know what, I'll just leave you to your totally ******** random kidnapping. Laters.' Winnie climbed into the backseat of the car, careful not to jostle the sleeping occupants. As she did so, she glanced down at the face of the wacky-haired boy. Victor, the boy had said. 'I wonder why he's always been afraid of girls...' "So, where exactly are we going?" Winnie asked. As an afterthought she tacked on an additional query, "And why exactly are all these people asleep?"
Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm
"The reason why they are sleeping are because of the effects of Zydrate. The type they took mainly acts as a sleeping pill. Expect I think Victor had a different one" David explained.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

"The reason they are sleeping are because of the effects of Zydrate. The type they took mainly acts as a sleeping pill, although I think Victor had a different one." The boy replied. Now that Winnie took a moment to stop and think about it, she realized he looked different from everyone else in the car, including herself. He had regular hair, not overly-styled or dyed. His clothing choice could be described as either normal or boring, and he actually seemed like a good guy [by the world's standards]. Everyone else was more like her. The girl who was awake had on clothes that could work for either a tomboyish girl or a feminine boy, and a hairdo that could be called unisex. Not normal for this small town, where if you were a girl, you flaunted it. One of the sleeping girls had no problem with that, although it still wasn't "acceptable." Her hair was pink, and extremely bouncy with curls. Next girl over, the one that Winnie had helped hold, had black hair, in the sort of style with long bangs. Scene, it might have been called, but whatever. As previously said, the boy was asleep, Victor, had big hair, styled to stand up on end, and dyed pink. Different, very different. Also, it was clear that the two boys knew each other..."I know what Z is, and what it does. Pretty much everyone does. What I meant was, why did they suddenly decide to take it in the middle of the school day?" Winnie most certainly never this nosy, not even when Arianna had come home from her first date and wouldn't tell if the boy she had gone with had kissed her goodnight or not.
Otakon BK

Angel in my Dreams

Serrenedy

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items