Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Tainii

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 pm
Hi girls! My real name is Annie, but on Gaia, I like to be called Tainii, or Tai. I also have other nicknames (Apo, Misa, Ai) from my past usernames. I'm a 6-year Gaian! I'm 15 years old, and turning 16 on the 17th of September! I'm really excited for my upcoming birthday, because my parents will let me take my driving test for a license! Also, I had conjured up a whole wishlist of presents, so I'm hoping to get a few of them. ♥

I am a musician. (: Not the best, though. I've been a pianist for 10 years, a violist for 4 years, and a bassist for 1. Music plays a big part in my life.

Umm, out of sheer laziness, I'm sure you can find everything else you'd like to know on my profile. Don't worry, there aren't any annoying animations or profile music! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Hello! I'm Shadow_Tails05, but most call me Shadow or Tails for short.
I'm new here. Like, really new. I joined about 5 minutes ago and I had no idea where to start, so I figured this would be the best place!
Hrmm.. I'm 18 and just started my first year of college 2 weeks ago. I'm an art major with a concentration in Drawing and I have a minor in Japanese.

Uh, hrm... I eat a lot and I do gain the weight. I'm pretty irresponsible when it comes to health issues....and homework... but I'm trying to work on that!

I'm really into comics (mostly American and Japanese). When I say American comics, I pretty much only mean DCU. I have nothing against Marvel and whatnot... but I just LOVE the whole Justice League thing and I have an unhealthy obsession with Martian Manhunter and Nightwing/d**k Grayson.

That's all I can think of......and I'm pretty sure it was mostly rambling..... .___.

Shadow_Tails05

Apocalyptic Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rikkuma

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:25 pm
Hello! My name is BRENDA but I prefer being referred to as Rikku.

I am 19, soon to be 20 on the 24th of September.

I took one year of college but I didn't like the experience (It was like a more expensive version of high school) so now I am taking a year off to work and pay bills like an Average Joe--and I am LOVING IT.

I have two pet rats named Merry and Pippin, and I live with my boyfriend and his roommate in our sweet apartment. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:05 pm
Hello!

I'm Mia or Auto whichever you prefer. I've been with this guild for a weeks just have yet to formally introduced myself.

I'm usually shy at first and not sure what too say, but once you get me talking you'll wish you never got me started =P
I'm a huge geek I love video games, I play cod, skyrim pretty much every game if any of you have a ps3 you're more than welcome too add me smile
I also love playing zomg, my fave thing too do in it is to do the underwater mob, except it's hard to find a good crew too do it with, booo.

Any who that's about it, if you want too add me or chat with me feel free to do so wink

Oh I also have a 5 month old son, which is everything too me, if any of you have kids we can share stories or talk about them smile

automatopia

Salty Wench

9,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dionnysia

Girl-Crazy Trickster

12,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:27 am
I'm Dionnysia. I'm in my mid-twenties; I'm somewhere between graduating college and starting life after college (which I hope includes lots of traveling abroad to other places. 3nodding

I love writing, history, languages, cultures, and anything that combines all of those. I tend to dabble in a lot of different things, my most current interest being art/drawing.

When I'm on Gaia, I love to dress up my avatar and create various new outfits. I also tend the frequent the forums quite a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:57 pm
Hey there yum_puddi Call me Yona ^_^

I just graduated high school, and I'm taking an extra semester right now. I love to chat, so PM or friend request me anytime 3nodding I'm kind of shy IRL, but I can talk about almost anything online. I joined this guild so I can meet new people and just hang out and have fun. I'm not exactly a girly-girl, I'm more of a half-and-half (which is what I like to put in my coffee). yum_tea  

Yonakii

Rainbow Admirer

elusive chaos

Shy Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 am
I'm elusive chaos. Thank you for the random invite.

I've been wanting to join a new guild for a while but because I killed my laptop, recently, and I don't have much access to the online world, I didn't bother. I decided, however, I'd give this guild a shot if they are inviting me and it will save me the time of looking for a guild in the future when I do have regular access to the internet, as I did before. Just a heads up, I may not be very active, but I will try to check in and post as often as I can so you don't think I don't care about being here.

That aside, I'm 25 years (old, I know, and getting up there) and I am indeed a woman, despite what many of my peers used to tell me in the past. xp And despite how I feel from time to time.

Once again, thanks for the invite. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 am
User Image
Hi there, everyone.
I'm Cassandra but you can call me Ghosty or Cass. gaia_kittenstar
I'm nineteen and I've been on Gaia for around 6 or 7 years now. All different accounts though!

I'm a pretty friendly person and I love video games (a list of my current favorites is on my profile)

I was invited here by THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS, so thank you for the invite. emotion_kirakira

Nice to meet you all.
User Image

menchiee

Cute Kitten

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 am
Me Ghosta

Welcome to the guild! Glad you excepted the invite heart

p.s. your arena entry is really cute heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:07 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Me Ghosta

User Image

Aw thank you very much!
Sadly it's the lowest rating avatar that I've submitted too. gonk
(2.89 of out 5 stars)
User Image

menchiee

Cute Kitten

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:12 am
Me Ghosta
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Me Ghosta

User Image

Aw thank you very much!
Sadly it's the lowest rating avatar that I've submitted too. gonk
(2.89 of out 5 stars)
User Image

gonk I entered some of my fave avis into the arena lately and getting good comments but only ratings of 2. I think people are just being extra mean with their ratings.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:15 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

gonk I entered some of my fave avis into the arena lately and getting good comments but only ratings of 2. I think people are just being extra mean with their ratings.
User Image

People tend to be extra unforgiving on the avatar arena.
Sometimes I feel like it's just a bunch of angry users who go and down-rate avatars so theirs has a better chance to get into spotlight.
rolleyes
User Image

menchiee

Cute Kitten

Latrans

Devoted Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am
Hello! I'm Latrans, obvs.

I'm a 23 year old grad student studying biology. My main interests are evolution, physiology and my dog.

I'm bad at introducing myself, so I'll leave it at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:12 am
gaia_diamond
Hi and thanks for accepting me into this guild!

My name is Kelly, I am sixteen years old
a junior in high school.
I love to do many things like draw, write, read, play piano, watch anime, play video games, and cosplay!
I am known to be quite shy and quiet at first but once we start talking its easier for me to speak to someone.My favorite color is red, pink, and black.
I am very into horror movies, except ones with guts coming out.. like Saw movies..
I am Irish, Italian, and a bit of Russian
gaia_diamond  

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Neko_Jar

Smitten Kitten

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:26 am
Hi! Thanks for the invite! ^_^

Well, I'm 20, soon to be 21 in about two weeks. I'm currently a junior in college aiming towards a Psychology degree. (I wish I was still 16. I miss wearing my high school uniform. sad )

I love to read, play videogames (my current obsession is Skyrim), snuggle with my SO, math homework, watch anime, and volunteer for the pet shelter since I'm not allowed to have a cat or a dog in the dorms. Oh yeah... and I love cats, possibly unhealthily so....

And I am currently eating a can of spaghetti-os. Straight from the can.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games