Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:25 pm
"Oh man, my head hurts now. Dibs on next!" Lewis exclaimed, holding a hand up to signal he wanted to go next, hoping to high heaven Rainer wouldn't try and take it from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm
As soon as maya showed she wanted to stop the gravity zero'd as he pulled his hands away from his ears. Snow's yelling had been muffled so he really wasn't able to hear her all to well the combination of the ring in his ears along with how muffled it was made it where he heard almost nothing. Her voice sounded more like an adult on charlie brown then anything else. "What ever you say" Brink said yelling mostly not realizing the level of his own voice. When the other kid stepped up he knew he was likely wanting to be next but he had to take a moment to atleast regain his hearing. Looking down at his hands a bit of blood had seeped to his right one likely having burst his eardrum the pain in it was rather sharp but for the time being it wasn't to much of a big deal.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Rainer smiled at Maya despite his mothers yelling at the two of them she seemed to have made Brick sweat.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 pm
"Need a minute or two dude?" Lewis asked simply, noticing the blood in Brink's hand.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:39 pm
[quote="Smells-Like-A-Cookie]Kyle followed behind Mara, but then he saw the burger joint "oh yeah!" he yelled, he grabbed Mara's hand and pulled her into the building and ran up to the counter "I'm even sure what to get, it all looks so good" he said his mouth watering as he looked at his options.

[So sorry, Fourth of July week is busy, and a friend just came home from a REALLY long break. >.< I'll be on and off for a while.]

Mara laughed lightly. "Get anything and everything you want, remember, we have as much money as we need." She rubbed her arms, starting to notice that she'd forgotten her traveling cloak at home. That's fine, just more people staring at her than normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:47 pm
Taking a deep slow breath Brink centered himself again bowing his head a bit as he let his hearing return to normal. It took a few minutes but soon he lifted his head as he walked to the center of the gym again. "Alright ready" he said wiping the blood from his ear on his pants leg. He would go get it checked out later but for now he still had three more left to see there powers. "As I have said for the last ones I will be on the defensive" Brink said entering his defensive stance.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm
((no prob. Good thing you came back tho, I almost moved on without you >.<))

"right" Kyle said, he noticed that the people were staring but he didn't mind...as long as they did nothing stupid. "I'll have two cheeseburgers, a chocolate shake and some fries" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm
"Kay." Lewis said and shot his fist forward, sending a telekinetic burst at Brink. It was just a probe, nothing fancy, Lewis would need to see how solid Brink's defense was before he committed to a full out attack.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:02 pm
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

Mara made sure that the girl behind the counter heard him, and ordered for herself a strawberry shake with a basket of fries as well.
"It'll be done in about 15 minutes. We'll bring it out to you." Said the woman behind the counter around a piece of gum.
"Let's go have a seat?" Mara offered, turning to look at the burger joint / diner thing they were in. .

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm
Another ranged fighter great. Brink thought tightening up his defense as he took the strike the excess force simply seeming to pass around him as he relaxed a bit. He had telekinetic but he was prodding the weak attack was hopefully not anything more then a test.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 pm
Kyle nodded, he went and sat in a booth. "Today's been really strange..." he said while looking out the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"Why do you say that?" Mara said, sitting opposite Kyle and resting her hands in her lap. "It's seemed normal enough to me." Shrugging, she thought back over the day. She did freak out a bit much at the club, for her liking, but that wasn't exactly abnormal for her, either..

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm
Kyle shrugged, watching the people go past outside "I don't know...the whole day just seems out of place"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm

"I guess that makes sense." Mara thought, trying to feel the day. "In an odd sort of way." She smiled, and watched at people were served food. "I rarely notice what day it is, anymore, so I don't remember the feeling well. But..." Her mind drifted off to a faraway place, and in a quiet voice she tried to explain the feeling of fuzz growing over her world. "The world does seem as though it's... unreal." .

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm
((I have a league member that can respond to any mischief if any villains wish to cause some))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games