Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Kaistern stuck his jerky strip in his mouth and lay back on the ground with a frustrated sigh. After staring up at the morning sky for a while, he began to flail around in frustration. "Argh, I just don't knooooow! This is so annoying, I'm terrible with choices like this! I never even wanted to be king in the first place!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Ophelia would have suggested that Kaistern find someone he could share the power with, thus taking much of the burden off himself, but knew all too well what that could mean. So for that possibility, she kept her lips sealed shut. For other possibilities, however, Ophelia would be much more willing to talk. Being who she was, she would not mention her thoughts on the matter unless asked to do so. So instead, she asked, "Is there anything I can do to make things easier for you?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:21 pm
"I don't know." Kaistern sighed, his frustrated flails now coming to an end before he scooted over and--careful not to stab her with his horns by mistake--lay his head in her lap, the closest thing to a therapist couch that he could find for the moment. Of course, being the semi-innocent man child that he was, he saw nothing intimate about his actions at all. "It's hard. I wanna try to make things better for everyone but I don't feel cut out for the throne at all.

((You have NO IDEA how hard it was to resist having him say 'It's hard and no one understands.'))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:02 pm
{Que the SHOOSH PAPing?}

"You don't have to do it alone, Kaistern." Ophelia murmured, keeping a soothing and motherly tone as she spoke. "No matter what path you choose, I will always be by your side." The closest thing she could utter to a confession without outing herself to Kaistern. Should anyone else be listening, especially seeing this very sight, they would not be so oblivious to the situation at hand. "I have ideas and suggestions for either path, should you ever wish to hear them. If you gave me the chance, I'm certain I could improve things at least a little for you."

{XD That would have made the scene all the better, I swear, lmao!}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 pm
((No, the SHOOSHPAPing is for when he goes on inevitable killing spree with no end in sight. XD ))

Kaistern gave a little huff as he stared up at Ophelia, frustrated with his indecisiveness before turning onto his side to give her an awkward hug while still resting in her lap. "I don't need ideas and suggestions, I need someone to tell me what I should do." he said, his voice muffled by his face now buried in her stomach. "So tell me what to do."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Ophelia began to gently stroke the back of Kaistern's head, looking hurt to see Kaistern this frustrated. She wanted to help him however she could. (On a more subconcious level, Ophelia's own ambition played into her decision as well. She wished for the power that Kaistern had, the power that he clearly did not want.) After much careful thought, she began to speak her thoughts, "In all honesty, I think we should return to the castle. However, we will only be returning by our terms. You get all the luxury and wealth you desire while I could handle the more tedious bits for you. I will handle everything from hiring the help to dealing with the foreign dignitaries, should you so desire. All the benefits and none of the downfalls." Part of her felt guilty for even daring to suggest such an arrangement, but other parts of her felt as if this would be the best thing to do. Kaistern did not want to be king, he just wanted to have fun and live freely. Ophelia wanted to improve her lot in life and to be with Kaistern. Two birds with one stone, right? She could only hope he wouldn't think her a shameless opprotunist and come to hate her for this...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm
((Oh my god. I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Like, My Immortal levels of troll/not troll debate here. But holy s**t you have to read this. And read some of the comments too as people have posted as a bunch of the characters.))

Kaistern sighed. "....Okay." he said finally as he let go of Ophelia and sat up. "Are you sure though? I'd feel bad if you did all the work while I wore the crown and got all the credit." he said looking a little guilty.

((Brainstorm: human in the castle and in a position of power could attract assassins, and an attempt on Ophelia's life could make Kaistern flip his s**t like never before. twisted ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 pm
{LMAO. Friggin hilarious! Thanks for the link! XDD Also, the presence of Dave Strider and Terezi is pure win.

Also, this assassin idea greatly intruiges me. We should totes go for it.}

"Absolutely." Ophelia nodded slightly as she said so, a large grin now resting upon her lips. "I want to help you any way I can. This is perhaps the best way for me to go about it. I can handle whatever they might throw at me, I promise."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:03 pm
((I like the Sufferer and Dolorosa's posts myself, and Karkat's too. Especially the one where he wants to know if the other 'Karkats' are past or future Karkats. XD And now Karkat doesn't sound like a word or a name anymore. Karkat.))

"Alright. But only because I'm at a complete and total loss otherwise." Kaistern said giving her another tight hug as he rested his chin on her head.

((And obviously we shall.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm
{I'm going to have to keep digging for those, then. XDD}

Ophelia gladly reciprocated the hug, pleased and perhaps a bit surprised that Kaistern would so easilly go along with her insolent suggestion. It warmed her heart to know that he so readilly trusted her, even with such blasphemous and self-serving words escaping her lips.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm
"Now that that's decided, do you want some help packing the tents away?" Kaistern offered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm
"Certainly, if you wouldn't mind it all too much." Ophelia would normally be reluctant to ask Kaistern for help on such a menial task, but those things took forever to pack and unpack. She'd just be wasting more time than necessary if she did it all herself, right? (Maybe, but she still didn't want to do it all by herself. Setting those things up was a pain in the a** as it was.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 pm
It took a bit of Ophelia explaining how to take the things down in the first place before Kaistern started taking his tent down. It went well enough, except for one of the poles almost smacked him in the face upon being set free from its canvas prison. And that's nothing to say of his less than stellar packing methods which basically involved cramming it in until its container was closed and saying "Good enough."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm
Ophelia was far more efficient and graceful with taking down and packing her own tent. It was irritating and a bit difficult at times, but she managed to do more than just shove it into the container and hope for the best. She let out a small sigh in relief once she finished the irritating chore. "Well, I'm ready to head out when you are, Kaistern." Thankfully, as the author just remembered, she'd long since put out the fire before it could leak out and cause serious damage to the area around them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm
"Then back to the castle we go, and here's hoping all hell hasn't broken lose since I left." Kaistern said, still able to see his castle in the distance. "I suppose I should be thankful we didn't travel halfway across the country before I had my mini breakdown there..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games