Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Adventure Skills 102 - Class Begins! Page 3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sosiqui rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm
poke mattix
Team Mushroom

The best place to find bugs was under rotten wood, so Astra searched around until she found such a place, and lifting up the log she was delighted to see three more bugs, and she quickly scooped them up in her net.

Standing up straight, she checked to make sure the bugs were secure in the net, then walked back to Griselda.

"I've got all the bugs!" She declared to the gnome. "And I got some extras too!" They could make extra bug juice with this, at least she hoped so.

Bugs: 8
Tries: 7

The little gnome had been hard at work, meanwhile... it took her 5 tries to get 8 pints of liquid. Griselda indicated for Astra to dump the bugs into her cauldron and to begin the FEAR fusion process.  
Lucyal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 pm
Team One And A Half Blondes: Freya & Hel

Hel, like always, as things seemed to start going her way, got cocky and over-confident. She stirred what had gathered in her cauldron thus far...and got too excited about it. Some of the base splashed out, and she had much less after some of it ended up on the front of her apron.

She scowled.

Try: 4
Pints made: 1  

Lucyal
Crew

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 pm
Alex wasn't really that bothered, if he was being honest with himself, and he definitely didn't want Yin to feel badly about it. "It's fine, that's what these classes are for, anyways, to teach us. I didn't do a very good job either. Obviously we both need a lot more practice." Alex may have been smirking a little bit at that last part, amusement glittering in his eyes.

"We can even try it again tonight, if you want. Every night, if I'm off work in time and you are awake and ready for me, until we get it right." So hard not to laugh. So very hard. Yin made this way too easy.

ramenli

poke mattix rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:17 am
TEAM MUSHROOM

"Wow! The base looks really good" Astra complimented the gnome on her work, watching the cauldron bubble away happily. Approaching it, she lifted her net and let all the bugs slide out and into the brew. Now came the hard part.

Holding up her hands, the fae focused on her FEAR, letting the energy seep into the brew, much like she would have done when she was making the FEAR candies in Malcoms class. She was surprised at how well she was doing; Not to much FEAR, and not to little. It was just right.

Happy with her progress, she then stepped back and turned to Griselda. "Umm, I believe it's your turn?"

Sosiqui

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Huni Pi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 am
TEAM STARS AND RAINBOWS: Sheridan and Petro

The tikbalang only grimaced at his partner, it had taken him longer than he wanted. But at least it was done. When the dragon came over to begin combining the bugs with the base, the horse boil carefully did his best to infuse the concoction with his FEAR. He may have had some lingering bits of frustration in him but he thought he'd done a fair job.

"Could've sworn it ain't this hard to make juice back home," he muttered.

Amon Larethian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 am
Sheridan clapped his friend on the shoulder, a gesture of reassurance.

"You should have tried cooking on the famine island, there the bugs would have probably tried to eat us."

He could not help but grin. It may have been more frustrating than Tro would have liked, but it seemed all his friend's effort had paid off. At least the end result was good, that was the important part, right?

Huni Pi

TEAM STARS AND RAINBOWS: Sheridan and Petro - PUNCH UP!

# of Bug-Catching Tries: 4
# of Base-Making Tries: 23
FEAR Fusion Total: 7 + 6 = 13

Sosiqui

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Lucyal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Hel thought adding more swamp water in would be A+.

Try: 5
Pints made: 3  
Lucyal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Hel was apparently all about adding in all the foul smelling liquid.

Try: 6
Pints made: 5  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Yes, Hel always knew she had pro-cooking skills. This was why she was in charge of the cauldron and Freya was not. Hel grinned as she tossed some bug guts into the mixture of rust and swamp water as well, and was simply delighted as she reached a perfect eight pints.

As Freya approached as well, Hel grinned, stirring the mixture evenly. "Let us do this, ya!?"

Try: 7
Pints made: 8

Nio Love

Nio Love rolled 1 8-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:28 pm
TEAM ONE AND A HALF BLONDES: FREYA & HEL

Freya was all for getting rid of the bugs she'd caught. She dropped them in as quickly as possible, and shuddered at the feel of them. Then she actually looked a the mixture. "Yeh dids a good job, crumpet. I thinks this will comes out very good!"

She reached to take the spoon, and mix her bugs into the cauldron. Taking a deep breath, she expelled some of her own fear, letting it travel down the spoon and mingle into the mix. The liquid bubbled and browned, before taking on a lovely golden shade. It smelled delicious!

"Yehr turn!" She chimed happily, handing the spoon to her sister. Together, they were making the best concoction this school had ever seen.

Lucyal

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lucyal rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:38 pm
TEAM ONE AND A HALF BLONDES: FREYA & HEL

Hel was proud Freya, very proud that you went out and caught the bugs. She kept on stirring as her sister added the bugs in. “You did rather well yourself, sister!”

As Freya concentrated on adding her fear, Hel closed her eyes, her hands still on the spoon, and focused on adding her own fear into it as well. They were the Brynhildr Sisters…they only did awesome things obviously! Despite the bit of trouble she had at the start, it was shaping out into a good experience now.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 pm
Freya had done pretty well, and she was proud of it - until her sister's Fear infused into the punch, and glowed with bright, powerful perfectness. Trust Hel to always one up her, even just the tiniest bit.

She couldn't remain jealous for too long, however - Hel looked so determined and focused on the task, and she knew she deserved to do her best. Freya couldn't help but feel the swell of pride as she watched her sister soar.

She reached out and pinched Hel, grinning childishly. "I thinks we're done makings teh best punch ever." She announced rather flamboyantly.

TEAM ONE AND A HALF BLONDES: FREYA & HEL - PUNCH UP!

# of Bug-Catching Tries: 7
# of Base-Making Tries: 7
FEAR Fusion Total: 15

Sosiqui

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 pm
"Yeah, I am," Taima replied, her wings flapping once, twice to clear the lingering cloudstuff before folding once more. "I like it here so far," she continued with a smile. "The classes have practical applications, the people are interesting and of a wider variety than I've ever encountered before--the school certainly lives up to its reputation. Have you been here long?"

Ice Queen

Sosiqui rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am
poke mattix
TEAM MUSHROOM

"Wow! The base looks really good" Astra complimented the gnome on her work, watching the cauldron bubble away happily. Approaching it, she lifted her net and let all the bugs slide out and into the brew. Now came the hard part.

Holding up her hands, the fae focused on her FEAR, letting the energy seep into the brew, much like she would have done when she was making the FEAR candies in Malcoms class. She was surprised at how well she was doing; Not to much FEAR, and not to little. It was just right.

Happy with her progress, she then stepped back and turned to Griselda. "Umm, I believe it's your turn?"

The little gnome nodded, then concentrated, FEAR swirling down the wooden spoon into the punch brew. Not a whole lot of FEAR, but then again she was only a gnome...

((Please post the finishing form in your next post, thank you! smile ))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 am
TEAM MUSHROOM: Astra & Griselda - PUNCH UP!

Peering into the mix, Astra had hoped they could get a little more FEAR then they had, but it was no big deal. The little gnome had assisted her through the whole class, so she was not one to complain.

Turning to the gnome again, she smiled brightly. "Thankyou for being my partner Griselda, you were a really big help!"

# of Bug-Catching Tries: 8
# of Base-Making Tries: 5
FEAR Fusion Total: 8

Sosiqui

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items