Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Redblood castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:51 am
"Master, could i possibly try? I've watched you do it" Syreena said in a hesitant voice which was very unlike her. She gazed at her Master and waited for his reply. She reached out for Vladimir and opened her mind to his. Somehow his touch made her seem more at ease.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:27 am
"Not yet my sweet Syreena. there is still much you have to learn. when it comes time to make Vladimir's sword you'll be ready." Luncain said to her kindly.  

Luncain
Crew

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 am
"Okay Master." Syreena said with a hint of disappointment. She was excited by the fact that should would be making Vladimir's sword. Syreena focused on the task at hand and watched her Master with the sword on the anvil.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:00 pm
Luncain grabbed the hammer again with one hand. "can you hold the metal again for mer." he said and awaited  

Luncain
Crew

Phoenixabovetheashes

Dedicated Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:11 am
"Of course Master." Syreena gripped the metal with both gloved hands. Even for a vampire hybrid she was sweating from the intense heat from the furnace. She wiped the sweat off her brow with the sleeve from her shoulder. It was mind numbing work being down there and creating the swords with her Master.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:40 am
Luncain

User Image
Ama Redblood

Ama followed Demetri into the room, she then slowly made her way to Shevaun and gave her a hug, "How are you feeling?" she asked as she then checked in on the baby. Holding herself a bit she had begun to start to feel a bit cold.

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

User Image
Shevaun Redblood

Shevaun looked over at the door and whispered, "Good morning Demetri and Good morning Ama" she said as she laid back down feeling tired again. She had wondered where her love had disappeared to but from the clanging she guessed he was down in the forge.

((Sorry if I haven't answered in a while, been busy and hadn't been able to think of how to reply))  

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luncain
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:50 pm
Luncain began to hammer a perfect copy of the first sword., "flip it it you please." he said

Demetri Followed his Love Ama to his older brother and cousins room "good morning Shevaun." he said then held his love. "feeling could?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 am
Luncain

User Image
Ama Redblood

Ama nodded, "I'm not sure but I'm not feeling too well for some reason" she said as she leaned into Demetri's arms as she continued to shiver. Ama rested her head on his chest as she looked back at Shevaun, "You have such a beautiful child Shevaun, congratulations" she said happily as she stood there.

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

User Image
Shevaun Redblood

Shevaun smiled as she laid there, "Thank you Ama, Demetri, you might want to take her back to your room and find out what's wrong, she looks ill" she said as she was worried for Ama's health. Was it possible for vampires to get sick?

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash