Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Gigi Deveraux

well, let's hope he doesn't say anything,. i take it that your family is kind of conservative?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
Gigi Deveraux

well, let's hope he doesn't say anything,. i take it that your family is kind of conservative?

My parents are very conservative. They're with the Opus Dei - or as I call them privately, Satan's Catholic Minions.

Grandpa has always been pretty Catholic but never with the O.D. as far as I know. My late Grandma always said she believed in God but had no use for marriage and family directives from a mere man who was bound by a vow of celibacy. She just went to Mass to keep Grandpa on the straight and narrow was her claim.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:51 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I need a ******** drink - only I won't be able to keep from puking it up if I have ********, I'm so stressed about this whole thing I haven't been able to keep down more than 1/4 cup of water or other liquid in one shot. Nick warmed up some chicken noodle soup to try and get me to eat something. So far, I've had half of it, a little at a time.

Since Grandpa let Nick know he knows about us, Nick told him pretty much everything (including that I'm on birth control, and I'm not sure how to interpret the old fart's reaction to that one).

Grandpa said that since a) nobody's forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do, b) we're old enough to know what we're doing, and c) we have it hard enough as it is, he's not saying anything.

I don't quite believe him, but it seems he'd already heard us last week and didn't mention it.

*huggles a million times* emotion_hug i hope everything works out  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:07 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Dancehall Hysteria
Gigi Deveraux

My parents are very conservative. They're with the Opus Dei - or as I call them privately, Satan's Catholic Minions.

Grandpa has always been pretty Catholic but never with the O.D. as far as I know. My late Grandma always said she believed in God but had no use for marriage and family directives from a mere man who was bound by a vow of celibacy. She just went to Mass to keep Grandpa on the straight and narrow was her claim.

the opus dei sounds interesting, but kind of life consuming. :l that being said, i wouldn't join. XD that's kind of a funny nickname.

and that's kind of an amusing remark- on the straight and narrow.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 pm
Well, so far so good. You can't change anything now, try not to worry over anything!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:39 pm
Oh my...I'm not quite sure what to say about this one...Sorry...  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:45 pm
Gigi Deveraux

User Image User Image

Oh no, that is something to worry about. But first of all, you have to try and calm down. It's not use getting all hyped up and you getting sick... it might lead to more questions that's tricky to answer.

I think you should trust him. It won't hurt to give it a shot. Coz even if you don't, he already has the upper hand on both you and Nick... uhm, it's kind of like choosing the less evil in this case. What's Nick's take on it anyway?

Hang in there, dear, I know you can do it!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am
Louisa Iris

Thank you... emotion_hug I'm feeling better now. It was just stress piled on stress piled on frustration and everything busting open that made me sick.

Yeah, Grandpa has the upper hand, I guess, but he hasn't really said anything one way or the other. Nick says he feels both relieved and terrified at someone knowing our secret.

I'm just terrified. I don't think Grandpa would hang us out to dry on purpose... but accidentally?

The only good thing going on right now is that we dropped the pretense of Nick sleeping on the couch. We slept together - actually slept - for the first time last night.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 pm
Okay.
It's time to stop for a while and take it slower.

It's hard to know that you ow something to someone; whter it be a secret, money, etc. they use it against you. So under no circumstances...don't get him mad. Don't talk about it. Hopefully, it will die down and he'll forget.

I can't blame Nick...but I would have held on like a trooper, keeping quiet and denying everything. That would have made him more on to you...so I suppose it was okay to come outright with it. But there's no turning back now. Good luck my friend.

Gigi Deveraux

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:38 pm
As tricky as it's going to be, I think you are just going to have to trust your Grandpa not to say anything. Hopefully he's at that stage in life where he just thinks "I've lived my life, just do what you want with yours. I honestly don't care." I've known a few elderly people with that attitude sweatdrop

Also, I'd recommend definitely keeping quiet at night to stay in his good books xp Maybe just having a good night's sleep is all he needs?  

Pengi-sama

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:41 pm
Radiant Mercy
Okay.
It's time to stop for a while and take it slower.

It's hard to know that you ow something to someone; whter it be a secret, money, etc. they use it against you. So under no circumstances...don't get him mad. Don't talk about it. Hopefully, it will die down and he'll forget.

The thing is he's known for over a week at least. His complaint was the noise we were making, not the relationship in itself.

We wouldn't get him mad anyway, he's been good to us even before this.

Radiant Mercy
I can't blame Nick...but I would have held on like a trooper, keeping quiet and denying everything. That would have made him more on to you...so I suppose it was okay to come outright with it. But there's no turning back now. Good luck my friend.

Well, the harder you deny something, the more you give yourself away, right? Plus, he heard us making love.

Like I said, I think Nick was relieved to finally be able to tell someone.

Thanks emotion_hug we're going to need it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm
Digital Fiend
Well, so far so good. You can't change anything now, try not to worry over anything!

Easier said... *sigh* but yeah. emotion_hug Thanks  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 pm
Silent_Song16
Oh my...I'm not quite sure what to say about this one...Sorry...

It's ok... emotion_hug knowing people are rooting for us helps.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 pm
Pengi-sama
As tricky as it's going to be, I think you are just going to have to trust your Grandpa not to say anything. Hopefully he's at that stage in life where he just thinks "I've lived my life, just do what you want with yours. I honestly don't care." I've known a few elderly people with that attitude sweatdrop

I'm hoping that's what it is... He did say we already have it hard enough as it is, so I think he'll keep the secret.

I think the only thing that could possibly have freaked me out more was something along the lines of "Shaddup and get busy, I want great-grandchildren!" cat_rofl

Quote:
Also, I'd recommend definitely keeping quiet at night to stay in his good books xp Maybe just having a good night's sleep is all he needs?

Well, yeah, that's kind of a given cat_sweatdrop we behaved last night and just went to sleep is all.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:26 am
Gigi Deveraux

Thank you... emotion_hug I'm feeling better now. It was just stress piled on stress piled on frustration and everything busting open that made me sick.

Yeah, Grandpa has the upper hand, I guess, but he hasn't really said anything one way or the other. Nick says he feels both relieved and terrified at someone knowing our secret.

I'm just terrified. I don't think Grandpa would hang us out to dry on purpose... but accidentally?

The only good thing going on right now is that we dropped the pretense of Nick sleeping on the couch. We slept together - actually slept - for the first time last night.

User Image User Image

Well, at least there's one place where you guys can just be yourselves... albeit, it's still a bit awkward. I think your grandpa's going to keep his word. He's had chances yet he hasn't done anything. Trust him this time, maybe it will be for the best.
      (I completely sound like Dumbledore here...)

User ImageUser Image

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games