Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:58 pm
♪♫I, I love you

I dodged a bullet and now I don't have to go to Robert's Grandmother's house for Thanksgiving! I can stay home and watch anime and talk to Shelby!!! <3 This makes me very happy. He is still bringing me food back though. Its a win-win situation. Only down side is my "visitor" showed up this morning...that's probably the only reason I didn't have to go...since I played the whole my stomach is hurting I feel like s**t card....but hey.... it works so I won't complain.

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:04 pm
RainbowPop26
♪♫I, I love you

I dodged a bullet and now I don't have to go to Robert's Grandmother's house for Thanksgiving! I can stay home and watch anime and talk to Shelby!!! <3 This makes me very happy. He is still bringing me food back though. Its a win-win situation. Only down side is my "visitor" showed up this morning...that's probably the only reason I didn't have to go...since I played the whole my stomach is hurting I feel like s**t card....but hey.... it works so I won't complain.

Like a love song baby♫♪

Hooray for Auntie Flo coming down to visit! cat_lol Besides, you have enough of the senile old fart already, no need to put up with Granny, too. cat_rofl

I'm going into a food coma... packed up leftovers for Grandpa and myself before bringing him home. Thank goodness for spell check because I've misspelled half the words in this post already!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:07 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Hooray for Auntie Flo coming down to visit! cat_lol Besides, you have enough of the senile old fart already, no need to put up with Granny, too. cat_rofl

I'm going into a food coma... packed up leftovers for Grandpa and myself before bringing him home. Thank goodness for spell check because I've misspelled half the words in this post already!

♪♫I, I love you

sweatdrop Yea its annoying having to put up with her!

I finished Kannazuki No Miko. The ending was super sad but the VERY end ending was fantastic.

I just wish he would bring me my food now so I can try and go into a food coma lol.

Ah, so he agreed to let you stay then? Awesome. razz

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:17 pm
♪♫I, I love you

Mr. a*****e went by Tiff's and stayed there for hours. He didn't even want her to text me and tell me he was there but she did anyway. I'm freaking hungry! Bring my my food you a**!

-____- I haven't eaten hardly anything all day. Nice to know he cares. Stupid ********: Speak of the Devil he got here right as I posted this. He told me that his uncle paid me 20 dollars on the stereo he was buying from me. There is only 10 left because he bought drinks and cigarettes with it without even asking me first. When I got mad at him for it he asked me what my problem is.

Like a love song baby♫♪

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:30 am
♪♫I, I love you

Passes out while singing.

Like a love song baby♫♪

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:09 am
Gigi Deveraux

What a horrible nightmare.... I dreamed about what happened to me as a child, then as a teenager, and then now (though it hasn't happened yet...doubt it will...) I dreamed Robert started hitting me and he...forced me to be with him and I didn't want to... I kept crying out for help but nobody came to help me... I just wanted to get to Shelby and I couldn't...Eventually Tiffany came around.... and she said something about how now I can really claim I have problems or something.... I don't remember... she didn't seem like she cared in my dream...she was very indifferent.

I have no idea what it means... there is a rape scene in Kannazuki No Miko so maybe that's what triggered it? I don't know... all I know is I feel like hell right now... don't think he would really do those things... and I really don't think Tiffany would be indifferent about them if he did....maybe these things stand for something else?

I know I feel a lot like they talk about me behind my back... I realized when she was here they were always whispering... last night he stopped by her house and stayed there for hours before coming home... I know she doesn't want to take sides but she said it seems like he was asking her to take his side... not sure how I feel about the whole situation... if only I had deleted those messages off her phone maybe he wouldn't have found out and things would have a semblance of normalcy... now he is being all "sweet" and trying to act like he cares for me... he is wearing a mask and by pretending he doesn't know (and he knows that I know he knows) he is forcing me to wear one too... She said he just grabbed her phone last night and started going through it without even asking... she has no idea why... my theory is maybe he was going to try and message Shelby? If he ever talks to her I will kill him! She is above him! He doesn't deserve to share the same world with her.... I let him wave hi to her on skype once.... but that's mostly because I wanted her to know how awful and goofy looking he is. He can never compare to her. No one can.

I'm sitting here crying....I don't know why... I'm not in the right frame of mind right now... such traumatizing dreams... I don't want to remember my past.... I don't want to think that that could possibly be my potential future... I just want to forget this dream and move on... if I can

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 am
Okay... I know how much you disapprove of going through someone else's things Gigi but... I was looking for a picture Tiffany sent Robert (because she asked me to) so I went to his download folder. He had a bunch of lovey dovey pictures like ones that said I miss you, will you be my future girlfriend?, and You've got me... so I logged onto his facebook no messages from any girls but he has been talking to the guy that sodomized me when I was 14 since November 5th 2011. He is friends with him on there and everything. crying He knows that's who it was... why would he be friends with him and talk to him all buddy buddy like that? Especially since he started talking to him before we started having problems? He messaged him first! Imagine how shocked I was when I saw his face after that dream last night. I feel INSANELY unsettled right now.

I could care less if he is talking to some girl in fact that would solve a lot of our problems BUT talking to HIM?! Why would he do that?!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:53 pm
RainbowPop26
Okay... I know how much you disapprove of going through someone else's things Gigi but... I was looking for a picture Tiffany sent Robert (because she asked me to) so I went to his download folder. He had a bunch of lovey dovey pictures like ones that said I miss you, will you be my future girlfriend?, and You've got me... so I logged onto his facebook no messages from any girls but he has been talking to the guy that sodomized me when I was 14 since November 5th 2011. He is friends with him on there and everything. crying He knows that's who it was... why would he be friends with him and talk to him all buddy buddy like that? Especially since he started talking to him before we started having problems? He messaged him first! Imagine how shocked I was when I saw his face after that dream last night. I feel INSANELY unsettled right now.

I could care less if he is talking to some girl in fact that would solve a lot of our problems BUT talking to HIM?! Why would he do that?!

OK, I usually wouldn't approve, but if there's that strong a suspicion that something's wrong... I mean WTF, hours at Tiffany's house without you? And Tiffany, what the hell?

As for "friending" the guy that violated you... DoucheBob doesn't even begin to cover what he is. He is filth incarnate and a sick, sadistic piece of... you know, I don't even have the words for it. I'm betting he's asking the guy for pointers on how to hurt you.

Don't bother with the masks any more, hon. None of them are worth a gram of civility.

If I didn't think it's not something you could manage - you're too good a person - I'd say beat the crap out of DoucheBob and make him understand that from now on it's your way or the hospital.

*SIGH*

emotion_hug heart emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:40 pm
Gigi Deveraux

OK, I usually wouldn't approve, but if there's that strong a suspicion that something's wrong... I mean WTF, hours at Tiffany's house without you? And Tiffany, what the hell?

As for "friending" the guy that violated you... DoucheBob doesn't even begin to cover what he is. He is filth incarnate and a sick, sadistic piece of... you know, I don't even have the words for it. I'm betting he's asking the guy for pointers on how to hurt you.

Don't bother with the masks any more, hon. None of them are worth a gram of civility.

If I didn't think it's not something you could manage - you're too good a person - I'd say beat the crap out of DoucheBob and make him understand that from now on it's your way or the hospital.

*SIGH*

emotion_hug heart emotion_hug

I know Tiffany and Tiffany would not mess around with Robert she is too torn between these two guys she likes... if anything its that he is potentially obsessed with her. She asked him if he wanted to text me and let me know that he was there and he said no.

I suppose you are right but then I will have to deal with him being hateful, yelling, and starting fights with me. Not to mention the whole threatening to kill himself on a daily basis bullshit like before.

They were friends in High School so I guess to him that makes it okay since he was his friend after it happened (because he didn't know about it at the time). When Robert and I first got together the guy was bragging about it over the phone to him. I asked him why he was friends with him this afternoon... you know what he said? Nothing. He ignored me. He said nothing. I repeated it and he continued to ignore me. I read the messages nothing too bad just mostly the other guy talking about how he still smokes weed etc. So unless he deleted them (I wouldn't put it past him) nothing has been said.

I don't have it in me to beat someone up. Sometimes I wish I did but even so I wouldn't want to go to jail over him.

emotion_hug heart Thank you for being here for me Gigi.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:45 pm
RainbowPop26
I know Tiffany and Tiffany would not mess around with Robert she is too torn between these two guys she likes... if anything its that he is potentially obsessed with her. She asked him if he wanted to text me and let me know that he was there and he said no.

I suppose you are right but then I will have to deal with him being hateful, yelling, and starting fights with me. Not to mention the whole threatening to kill himself on a daily basis bullshit like before.

They were friends in High School so I guess to him that makes it okay since he was his friend after it happened (because he didn't know about it at the time). When Robert and I first got together the guy was bragging about it over the phone to him. I asked him why he was friends with him this afternoon... you know what he said? Nothing. He ignored me. He said nothing. I repeated it and he continued to ignore me. I read the messages nothing too bad just mostly the other guy talking about how he still smokes weed etc. So unless he deleted them (I wouldn't put it past him) nothing has been said.

I don't have it in me to beat someone up. Sometimes I wish I did but even so I wouldn't want to go to jail over him.

emotion_hug heart Thank you for being here for me Gigi.

what bugs me about Tiffany is the disloyalty. She knows what he does to you and still welcomes him in?

He's already hateful. He's just not yelling is all.

Ugh, ugh and more UGH. I hate them all now.

You could always claim temporary insanity... but it's up to you to find out where you draw the line.

emotion_hug I wish i could do more...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm
Gigi Deveraux

what bugs me about Tiffany is the disloyalty. She knows what he does to you and still welcomes him in?

He's already hateful. He's just not yelling is all.

Ugh, ugh and more UGH. I hate them all now.

You could always claim temporary insanity... but it's up to you to find out where you draw the line.

emotion_hug I wish i could do more...

I suppose you are right. We both met her at the same time and she told me and him that she is my best friend but he is her friend too and she refuses to take sides.

True. I guess I should stand up to him. I just am afraid he may snap and do something awful. He just seems to be getting more and more angry and violent lately... the other night he couldn't get a bottle open and he was growling about how he was gonna go kill the ******** people who make bottles and blow their brains out...

I suppose I could... temporary though? I feel insane that's for sure.... I think I may very well be some form of insane already at this point... you are right... I just don't know...

emotion_hug Just talking to me is enough. Its wonderful to know I have at least two people who I know actually care about me. (You and Shelby). Tiffany... I know she cares but after the years and years of her talking about how he is a big waste of human flesh and about how awful he is she sure doesn't seem to feel as strongly about it now. Although she told me she told him she has never seen me this serious about actually leaving him before. She always said: "Just face it you are never going to leave him so shut up about it."

Edit: I told Tiffany about him talking to that guy. She is not very happy about that at all. She thinks its very wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 pm
RainbowPop26
I suppose you are right. We both met her at the same time and she told me and him that she is my best friend but he is her friend too and she refuses to take sides.

True. I guess I should stand up to him. I just am afraid he may snap and do something awful. He just seems to be getting more and more angry and violent lately... the other night he couldn't get a bottle open and he was growling about how he was gonna go kill the ******** people who make bottles and blow their brains out...

I suppose I could... temporary though? I feel insane that's for sure.... I think I may very well be some form of insane already at this point... you are right... I just don't know...

emotion_hug Just talking to me is enough. Its wonderful to know I have at least two people who I know actually care about me. (You and Shelby). Tiffany... I know she cares but after the years and years of her talking about how he is a big waste of human flesh and about how awful he is she sure doesn't seem to feel as strongly about it now. Although she told me she told him she has never seen me this serious about actually leaving him before. She always said: "Just face it you are never going to leave him so shut up about it."

Edit: I told Tiffany about him talking to that guy. She is not very happy about that at all. She thinks its very wrong.

OK, Tiff just redeemed herself a bit in my eyes, but that last statement of you never leaving him? Prove her wrong!

DoucheBob sounds like he's going off the deep end. Please be very careful!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers