Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:35 am
Kits Rose
It's Catastrophe. Animal avatar actually works better though, I think...

This item could work, too:

User Image Cheshire Kitten

And this item is cool, but it doesn't have an 'I Am' pose:

User ImageAstra: Cheshire Kitten

Though it might work if Kits could be shrouded or hidden somehow ... Seems like there used to be an item where the avi was hidden by a bush or shrub with green leaves in one of the poses?

edited  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:58 pm
So, a suggestion that was posed to me was for people to tag their posts when they're acting out a scene so people can more clearly identify who's in front of the camera and who's goofing off behind the scenes, which doesn't seem like a bad idea given that it could potentially get confusing, especially for those just coming in.

The question is, how do we want this tag to look and what should it say? Some samples:

Quote:
Currently Filming

[quote][align=center][b][size=14]Currently Filming[/size][/b][/align][/quote]

Quote:
On Camera

[quote][align=center][b][color=red][size=14]On Camera[/size][/color][/b][/align][/quote]

Quote:
**ACTING**

[quote][align=center][b][color=red][size=14]**ACTING**[/size][/color][/b][/align][/quote]

Open to other suggestions. These are just what I came up with on the spot.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:51 pm
That was why I added the image to my posts when I was the "caterpillar".

But this is an okay idea too.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ

This item could work, too:

User Image Cheshire Kitten

edited

How did I miss that? cat_sweatdrop I have that item, I was using it the other day.

Tagging posts somehow is a good idea. It'll make it easier for you, Tes, when you go back to convert them to story form too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:57 pm
So uh... my computer keeps crapping out on me. I initially thought it was just my monitor up and dying, but I'm finding that it seems my whole computer is freezing up when it happens. Not sure what to do about it. Spouse is waiting for a specific graphics card to be released before upgrading and said I'll need to try to survive on this one for at least another month... that's assuming my graphics card is the problem.

If it completely dies, I guess there's always the tablet, if I can wrestle it from the spouse. No way in hell I'm going to try to write this story on my phone, though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:07 pm
emotion_eyebrow You expect us to buy that lame excuse?
eek
I mean..
Oh that's terrible!

*imagine TES wrestling for a tablet with the spouse* blaugh  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:17 pm
It's working for the moment, but I don't know when it's going to freeze up. I thought it was just when it would run too hot while playing video games, but it froze up again a while ago when I was just browsing the internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:21 pm
It seems like every time you start to do something, you have computer issues. It happened when you decided to catch up on your art commissions too.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:40 pm
Oh s**t... you're right.
It's the same graphics card too stressed
Same ******** fan that doesn't want to work right. stare

But it's past warranty now I'm pretty sure so I can't just send it in to get fixed again. And can't fall back on my old computer like last time because the spouse and I destroyed it with a hammer the other month sweatdrop It wouldn't have worked well anyway. It barely worked as it was last time I fell back on it.

I wanted to put in another case fan to make up for the graphics card fan, but all our fan mounts have gone missing emotion_eyebrow Had a hard time finding ones that looked like they would fit right online as well.

In any case, working on this will be more accessible than catching up on art with a bum computer since I just need internet and not my art programs and tablet support and whatnot.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:55 pm
I guess it's a good thing you were planning on upgrading anyway. It sounds like that graphics card has a flaw in it.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:47 pm
Heading to bed. Got all the lights turned out on me and an evil glare sweatdrop
Kyah! Stop talking through Miro! It's weird!
-You're- weird talk2hand

... says the guy arguing with himself.... emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:49 pm
Actually, I need to head to bed soon too. I didn't realize how late it was getting.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 pm
Being in China is hard lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:45 am
I rather liked the visual effect of when Leko had her caterpiller image in her acting posts. That way, you could just post your character's image when your acting, and not have to change your avi's outfit for the scene(s).

Another idea for tagging acting posts could be to use an action/clapperboard:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

edited  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:36 am
Just got caught up on reads, and I definitely like the character images in the acting posts. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games