Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm
Mad Haru
"Now what? Are we going to just wander aimlessly, or do you have a plan?" The light shined a little brighter. "Ooh, you should go to a smithy! I just love mocking inferior creations!"

Lenore walked briskly in the shadows, her agility doing well to avoid any confrontation so far. "We're heading to the human settlement. I know a man there who could supply me with a couple things that I need. We could go to a smithy right after," she whispered. She glanced down quickly only to see Caledflwch's light brighten. She held a small smile on her lips, whether it could see it or not. His intrigue was so easy to read, his excitement rubbed off on her.
"Would that be alright for you, all-mighty Caledflwch?" She asked mockingly, a sly look on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(*Sigh* the beastmen side is pretty much dead ~_~)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:13 am
{Seeing how scarce posts are in general, we're due for a time skip soon - hopefully when everyone's ready. I'll ask around for people to fill in for beast folk and I might make a filler. I'm fairly sure Angel's dropped out by proxy, so until she posts again we should write her characters out of the main conflicts and plot line.}

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:13 am
"Mortal, I will cut you."  

Mad Haru

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:30 pm
Lenore laughed, patting Caledflwch on the shaft. "You're just going to have to get used to this mortal's sarcasm, mate." She did well in sneaking around the demon colony and now she had come upon the human settlement. It wasn't nearly as nice at the demons', but it was decent. A little lacking in color, but it'd have to do. She walked abruptly towards what she had known to be The Argyle.

"So, do you have any knowledge as to why Demon Royalty would be in a place like this? Why are you in a place like this?" She asked curiously as she tried to think of plans as to how to get herself on that ship without using hard work.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm
"I have no idea." The light dimmed. "I've been out of the loop for I have no idea how long. No one with anything to talk about went into that weapons room. Hell, being transported onto that boat a month ago was the first time I saw sunlight in decades."  

Mad Haru

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces