Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 pm
"What survivors?" Rune laughed coldly. "We fought and everyone died. And for what, a patch of dirt? We had the chance to live and find somewhere else to go, and I threw it back in their faces. I convinced them to run to their deaths like lemmings rather than lead them to safety."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:10 pm
"What makes you think that wouldn't have happened again? If you surrender like that once, people will just take advantage of your passiveness again and again. That, or you would have all been captured as prisoners of war for the humans to do with you as they wish. Those who survive human inquisitions and the like tend to end up as slaves, if not worse."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:14 pm
"At least as slaves we would've been alive. And a better leader than I could've risen up for our freedom."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm
"You do know that as a slave, starvation, daily beatings, and frequent raping of the weak is not out of the question...correct? Is a life of pure pain, indignity, and torment truly better than an honorable death defending your home and loved ones?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:41 pm
Rune bit his lip. Ashen didn't seem to realize she was putting one horrific image after another in his head. "At least I wouldn't have lost the woman I loved."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm
"You never know. Women who resist are cut down without a second thought. Women who don't are treated as cattle and payless prostitutes for the remainder of their now utterly brief lives. Saw it happen to my family when my home country was destroyed and I barely escaped that fate myself." Ashen kept calm as she talked about the issue, almost disturbingly so. As a witch, though, she'd also lived a long time and had plenty of time to cope...or at least deeply repress the horror of it all. "It is better to remember as she was and to honor her memory. Never forget the good times or the kindnesses she showed you. If you believe in the afterlife, try to show her spirit signs that you remember her - but in a good way. You wouldn't want her to be miserable for the rest of her days if she survived instead of you, right?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:14 pm
"I never said I didn't." Rune said as he got up, the sound of his chair scraping along the wood floor sounding as he did so. "You can go ahead and finish eating without me, I need to clear my head." he said as he slammed the front door shut behind him on his way out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:51 pm
Ashen couldn't help but feel a strong twinge of guilt as Rune left the room. She felt as if she overstayed her welcome. Furthermore, she'd probably just screwed any chance at repaying her debt. Perhaps she should just leave and stop causing trouble for the poor elf?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm
Not too far from the small cottage was a lake. Rune sat by the water's edge, gazing at the moon's reflection on the water as it began to rise into the sky. With a frustrated sigh, he picked up a pebble and sent it skipping across the surface.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:13 pm
Ashen, having decided that she had indeed outworn her welcome, was starting to pack what little possessions she had. Hopefully Rune would be happy without her.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 pm
"You don't need to pack up, I'm not kicking you out just yet." Rune sighed as he came back home later to find Ashen just about ready to leave. "I don't care for your particular brand of 'advice' but I'm not going to make you leave over a little spat like that. Everyone has their own ways of coping after all."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:54 pm
"I know, but..." Ashen let out a soft sigh. "I try to help, but all I do is make things more difficult. I don't like that I've been taking your kindness for granted, and frankly, I do not honestly know how to handle the situation any other way than I have been."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm
"Well there's always time to learn. I think it's less you needing to teach me self-confidence as it is you need to learn how to act around other people." Rune said with an apologetic smile. Not one of his better moments before.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm
"I'll make the effort if you start trying to be more assertive around other people. Not saying obnoxious, not self-centered either, just assertive." Ashen pouted somewhat. She was embarassed to be in the situation she was in now. Everything felt so awkward, and her stubborn commentary probably didn't help any.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:20 am
"I think you'll find that I have an excuse." Rune said with a bit of a smirk. "It's not that I can't be assertive, I just don't want to be. You, on the other hand, just lack decent social skills."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games