Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 am
Naru
A few moments of thought were given on Kadar's end, eyes scanning each of the rooms over before looking back to Lakshmi. "I see nothing wrong with this place... and it is big enough for the four of us, don't you think?" He didn't want to jump the gun to soon, since there could be other prospects out there... but he did want her input on it before making any kind of a decision.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 am
Quote:
She nodded in return. "It does seem like it would fit us...But.. I can't help but to think that we should possibly consider it but also look some where else..." She watched over her son, letting him have a little independence for now under her watchful eye. "This way, if we find something better.. we're not kicking ourselves for being locked into this place..."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:14 am
Naru
Kadar gave a nod to this, figuring that was the right decision. "I believe you have a point, love. We don't want to find ourselves paying to much for a place like this when one cheaper might be lingering out there."
With this talk of finding another place to look at, the owner seemed to get a little nervous, not wanting potential tenants to walk out his door. "I can assure you that I place this big will have already been taken else where... besides, I am willing to drop the price if that is at all an issue for you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:18 am
Quote:
She couldn't help the humorous smile that crept on her face. Truth was if they wanted they could live in the palace and likely in a decent sized set of apartments all for free more or less the fact that they were seeking a home at all was more because they didn't want to live there to be constantly surrounded by it's walls where every move you made could be or was being watched. "I still think we should take a look around.. there's no harm in that."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:22 am
Naru
He nodded to this, looking back to the older gentleman. "I believe my wife has a point. We will look around a little... and if nothing yields any results, we shall be back." He didn't want to commit himself to the palace either. The whole reason he'd meet Lakshmi was because of his desire in not living the sheltered life of a palace brat. "Shall we be on our way then dear?"

A nod was given by the older jinn. "If you do change your mind, then please come back."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:24 am
Quote:
She gave a small nod. "We'll be back if if our search doesn't prove to go well. Thank you." She looked to her son who had left the window and gone to prod at as small spider on the floor in the corner. "Aahlada... come along dear, we're leaving now." She held her hand out to her son as she beckoned him.

Looking up, he stood back up and the small sound of his feet on the floor echoed through the empty room as he ran to his mother, grabbing her hand and offering his free hand to Kadar in return.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:31 am
Naru
A smiled crept across Kadar's lips as Aahlada held his free hand out to him, the boy already rather accepting of him even after such a short encounter, the smaller hand being taken into his own as the headed out of the room.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 am
Quote:
She looked down and smiled at her son as she started for the door to continue their search. She was happy he seemed so accepting of Kadar so soon. She only hoped he wouldn't decide to change his mind later. It was a tricky situation to have a second father figure so young. Looking up, she caught his own smile as he took old of his hand and gave a small nod.

Flashing both a cheeky sort of grin as he walked, he waited till they were out of the room before he gave a small giggle and.. "Weeee" His knees buckled and he dropped his weight to be carried by His mother and the man she was with.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am
Naru
"I will say, that place was rather nice... but I'm sure that there are better prospects out there. And closer ones to the palace at that." Kadar remarked as they strolled leisurely down the street, trying not to go to fast for the young one in tow. "But I will not leave it out as an option in case we don't find anything better." There was a part of him that thought they would, though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 am
Quote:
She nodded lifting and swinging Aahlada as he dropped out of walking all together. "I'm sure you're right. I think he also seemed a bit.... too eager to have us sign a lease..." She frowned as she walked along keeping an eye out for another building. She was sure he was right they would find something better it usually happened like that.. right?

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:06 am
Naru
"He did seem a little eager yes... but I know there have been hard times in the Capital since the war broke out between us and the rogue jinns." Kadar made note of this face, eyes skimming the street for another suitable building. "So it only makes sense that those in the housing districts would want to pawn their homes off on those that aren't careful."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:07 am
Quote:
She nodded. "It does make sense.. The Rogues don't seem to be getting any better.. do they?" She frowned lightly. She had heard a few things about the uprising.. it was a terrible thing and some how.. she had an idea.. and it wasn't a pleasant thought. What if the brothers she was looking for were in with that side? Were they rogues fighting against the Capital? Would Kadar possibly be sent to war and march on them and in return what if they met on the battle field? She felt a sinking sensation in her stomach as this thought crossed her mind.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:54 pm
Naru
Kadar found his brow arching, almost as if sensing the turmoil that Lakshmi was stewing within her mind at that very moment. "Are you feeling alright..?" He asked with great concern.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:55 pm
Quote:
She forced a small smile and nodded her head. "Just worrying over the brothers I seek to find.. Such times make the mind travel to troublesome places.. " She shoved the thought aside. It was something to worry over at another time. There was no indication that the twins were in the capital to this day.. but yet there was also no hint that they weren't. She'd have to worry about them being on the o posing side later if she couldn't find word of them here.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:02 pm
Naru
Kadar gives a nod to this, knowing how taxing it must be on her mind with the Rogues being at war with them. And he could sense she worried for them. Worried they might have joined up with the opposition. "I am sure that they are fine. There is no need to worry to much on it."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff