Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 am
Yokies

Haha yeah. I honestly don't mind the length, it gave me something to watch for much of my life. xD But yeah, if you miss something, it can be hard to catch up. If you barely want to get into the anime now, it will take you a long time to finish. I haven't finished Conan or Naruto, I probably wont. xD
I'm not sure. I suppose that's just what you have to be prepared for as a gym leader. xD I mean, I think all of them want to be defeated, it means trainers are becoming more skilled and they look forward to rewarding their efforts. Haha, I would like to think I'd be a tough gym leader too! emotion_dealwithit

I used to be excited about after stuff, but right now my most favorite post-game stuff is Johto. You get to travel back to Kanto and collect all of those badges as well. o: Obviously it wont take as long as before, but yeah. xD It's awesome. And yeah! But in Black it's a Shiny Gible. You have to beat that tower thing in Black City. Benga, Alder's grandson will want you to take the tower on, then battle him at the end, and if you can defeat him he'll give you a Shiny Gible once you go back to him at Alder's house in Floccesy Town.

That kind of stuff always freaks me out. There was a haunted mansion in a forest in Sinnoh, where they actually had a small girl and her butler floating about in it once you enter certain rooms. It's just so creepy. XD
Haha wow, sounds like there is more to it than I thought. XD

User Image User Image

I gave up on Conan after the first time he was able to get back to his old size. Then I realized that he will never be able to get back, and frankly, I just lost interest in him. I never really started on Naruto. I'm not into the ninja kind of thing. But I do wonder on why they don't seem to want to end the stories... it's not like they won't be able to make new ones right?
      True. Maybe it's part of being a mature trainer when you have to accept that there's always someone who's better than you. I guess I'm just immature into thinking I'd always be the winner sweatdrop

Oh cool! Can you also play the Elite Four in Kanto? How nice would it be, eh, if you can go back to all the past regions and try playing for their gyms? That could be a cool after-story emotion_dowant
      Oh yeah, Benga. I haven't tried him out yet, is he tough? Looks like this is going to be my very first shiny eh? Haha rofl

Really? I always enjoy this kinds of stuff. That's why I research on the region a lot. I like finding out the stories behind certain places... particularly the myths and legends behind them. Another haunted house eh? Looks like it's time to do another research on Pokemon, haha.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 am
Louisa Iris

I can understand how you feel. It's just.. gone on for so long. The manga has been running for 18 years I think. I actually really liked Detective Conan though, and would like to get back into it, but I just don't know if I can keep reading something that just wont end. xD I want Jimmy to get his body back and marry Rachel already lololol. Too much tension between them, they need to end it already. XD I think I'm a little more forgiving of Naruto, but even then it's been going since 1999! It's only a little shorter than Conan's lifespan at this point. xD I'm not sure, it could be that the creators don't think they can finish their stories in such a short time, that they want it to be fully realized. Though they can also want to ride them out for as long as they can as well. Conan and Naruto are very popular series', it'd be hard for me to let them go as well, thinking, "what else can I do that will be as good as these?" Maybe they're afraid their new works just wont be as good.
Haha yeah, it does take some maturity to realize that, even in real life. xD We can't always win, but it's still awesome when we do. c:

Well the Elite Four is replaced by the Johto lineup, so it'll be the same no matter what. The Elite Four is in the same location, just with different people. But everyone in Kanto is tough, as they've raised their levels from two years before during Red/Blue/Yellow. In Gold/Silver/Crystal, their levels aren't too much higher from the strongest trainers in Johto (mostly in their early forties actually), but in Heartgold/Soulsilver, many of them are leveled into the late forties and early fifties, since the remakes always tend to be a little tougher haha. That would be pretty cool, but I think it'd just be too much to stuff into one game. xD
He has three Pokemon at level 80, one of which is a legendary! o.o I could tell you what they are right now if you want. xD Haha yeah, very first shiny!

When I want to know the legends and myths I just look them up on Bulbapedia haha. If it weren't for Bulbapedia I probably wouldn't be so sure of the stuff I know right now. xD It'd be interesting to look up, read people's theories and such haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 am
Yokies

I can understand how you feel. It's just.. gone on for so long. The manga has been running for 18 years I think. I actually really liked Detective Conan though, and would like to get back into it, but I just don't know if I can keep reading something that just wont end. xD I want Jimmy to get his body back and marry Rachel already lololol. Too much tension between them, they need to end it already. XD I think I'm a little more forgiving of Naruto, but even then it's been going since 1999! It's only a little shorter than Conan's lifespan at this point. xD I'm not sure, it could be that the creators don't think they can finish their stories in such a short time, that they want it to be fully realized. Though they can also want to ride them out for as long as they can as well. Conan and Naruto are very popular series', it'd be hard for me to let them go as well, thinking, "what else can I do that will be as good as these?" Maybe they're afraid their new works just wont be as good.
Haha yeah, it does take some maturity to realize that, even in real life. xD We can't always win, but it's still awesome when we do. c:

Well the Elite Four is replaced by the Johto lineup, so it'll be the same no matter what. The Elite Four is in the same location, just with different people. But everyone in Kanto is tough, as they've raised their levels from two years before during Red/Blue/Yellow. In Gold/Silver/Crystal, their levels aren't too much higher from the strongest trainers in Johto (mostly in their early forties actually), but in Heartgold/Soulsilver, many of them are leveled into the late forties and early fifties, since the remakes always tend to be a little tougher haha. That would be pretty cool, but I think it'd just be too much to stuff into one game. xD
He has three Pokemon at level 80, one of which is a legendary! o.o I could tell you what they are right now if you want. xD Haha yeah, very first shiny!

When I want to know the legends and myths I just look them up on Bulbapedia haha. If it weren't for Bulbapedia I probably wouldn't be so sure of the stuff I know right now. xD It'd be interesting to look up, read people's theories and such haha.

User Image User Image

Oh man, 18 years eh? That's a very long time indeed.
      I dunno, I guess I lost interest in it when I read Sherlock Holmes, from which it is based. It's like, Holmes is the original thing, and Conan is just some sort of wanna-be sweatdrop Not that I dislike Conan, but I just prefer the English man than the Japanese kid sweatdrop
      Well, you could put it that way. But who are we to complain eh? We're but the minority in this issue. I mean, half the guys at school (even girls at that) have watched Naruto. And they're all, at one point in their lifetime, in love with it. Even though they don't watch it now, they still defend it like some old childhood friend... I guess, they're kind of like us when it comes to Pokemon sweatdrop
      I know right? It's just so nice to say, "Ha! In your face, you loser!!" whenever you win against any of the Elite Four or even Gym Leaders xD

Oooh, I see. Well, I guess the next best thing would be the PWT. I can't wait to beat all the gym leaders again emotion_dowant Hmmm... how nice would it be, if they create a version wherein you start with Black/White, then once you finished it there'll be some cut scenes showing the interval of two years, then you now enter the new Unova region as B2/W2. I mean, if you think about it, this is the first (well, I think it is the first) series wherein the it's a continuation of what happened in the first installment. I mean, take Emerald for example. It's still in the same time and setting and they just changed the story a bit. Whereas in B2, it's a completely new experience. This could be the once much-awaited "Gray" version of the game rofl
      Nah, it's okay. I'll handle him when I get there razz Right now, I'm just so busy with my academics, Gaia is my only source of happiness now... seeing as I can go online once in a while when using the internet rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, and it still seems to be going strong. Who knows how many more years it'll go. xD
I understand preferring one over the other. I honestly actually do prefer Conan over Sherlock Holmes actually! Though it could be because it's an animation, which I prefer over books and live-action stuff, plus there was more to it than the actual cases at hand. I mean yeah, the same could be said for Sherlock, but I suppose I could just relate to Conan more. sweatdrop
Yeah, it's tough to let something go, even if you aren't really all that into it anymore. It's like that with me and InuYasha. xD Even though I can honestly say I'm sick of seeing reruns on TV and I think it needs to go away unless they want to show the last season, I still love it and will always defend it. It was part of my childhood and teenage years, I honestly don't feel like I could ever hate it. xD But like with anything, when I think something has run it's course, I will admit it does kind of had to go, no matter how much I like it lol. Of course, InuYasha is finished at this point, so it will obviously be easier to put something finished on the back burner, while Naruto and Conan aren't, people want to see it through to the end.
Omg that sounds so mean. xDD

I suppose so yeah haha. I still haven't beaten everyone yet. xD I suppose they wouldn't have wanted to do that so they could make more money off the games. I mean, why stuff two full length games into one card if you can make separate ones and sell them for the same price? rofl Yeah, it really is the first time there was a continuation of sorts. I mean, you can kind of argue that Gold/Silver/Crystal were a continuation from Kanto, as it's only three years in the future itself and you actually do get to go to Kanto and see how it's changed, but you don't heavily interact with it like in B2/W2, so it's not exactly the same thing. I really hope they do more of this continuation thing in the future, I don't know if I can go back to two main games then a third game that's "slightly better". xD
Aw, sometimes I feel like Gaia is my only source of happiness myself. I mean, in activities anyway. I'm happy when my boyfriend comes home from work, when I cook for us and stuff and we play together with our son, but when it comes to things I just do just for myself, Gaia is definitely one of the main things that makes me happy in that respect. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:48 pm
Yokies

Yeah, and it still seems to be going strong. Who knows how many more years it'll go. xD
I understand preferring one over the other. I honestly actually do prefer Conan over Sherlock Holmes actually! Though it could be because it's an animation, which I prefer over books and live-action stuff, plus there was more to it than the actual cases at hand. I mean yeah, the same could be said for Sherlock, but I suppose I could just relate to Conan more. sweatdrop
Yeah, it's tough to let something go, even if you aren't really all that into it anymore. It's like that with me and InuYasha. xD Even though I can honestly say I'm sick of seeing reruns on TV and I think it needs to go away unless they want to show the last season, I still love it and will always defend it. It was part of my childhood and teenage years, I honestly don't feel like I could ever hate it. xD But like with anything, when I think something has run it's course, I will admit it does kind of had to go, no matter how much I like it lol. Of course, InuYasha is finished at this point, so it will obviously be easier to put something finished on the back burner, while Naruto and Conan aren't, people want to see it through to the end.
Omg that sounds so mean. xDD

I suppose so yeah haha. I still haven't beaten everyone yet. xD I suppose they wouldn't have wanted to do that so they could make more money off the games. I mean, why stuff two full length games into one card if you can make separate ones and sell them for the same price? rofl Yeah, it really is the first time there was a continuation of sorts. I mean, you can kind of argue that Gold/Silver/Crystal were a continuation from Kanto, as it's only three years in the future itself and you actually do get to go to Kanto and see how it's changed, but you don't heavily interact with it like in B2/W2, so it's not exactly the same thing. I really hope they do more of this continuation thing in the future, I don't know if I can go back to two main games then a third game that's "slightly better". xD
Aw, sometimes I feel like Gaia is my only source of happiness myself. I mean, in activities anyway. I'm happy when my boyfriend comes home from work, when I cook for us and stuff and we play together with our son, but when it comes to things I just do just for myself, Gaia is definitely one of the main things that makes me happy in that respect. xD

User Image User Image

If you stop and think about it... that's one hell of a drug to be able to keep its potency for such a long time rofl
      Well, come to think of it, I'm kind of the opposite of you. I prefer books over anything that has been turned into movie. I just hate it when they have to change something just to be able to make it fit into the time frame. So yeah, instead of just arguing with the movie the whole time, I just read them sweatdrop
      I used to watch InuYasha. I used to go "Awwww~!" over Kirara because she looks kind of like Ninetales xD I love the four movies that they once aired in Animax~! Although, I can't seem to recall if I finish the anime or not sweatdrop Somehow, they stopped airing the anime after they aired the four movies. Haha, I cant't remember rofl Were they ever able to reunite that little glass sphere?
      Haha, that started when I played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. You fight monsters there real time, right, so when I'm in the middle of playing and know that I'm in a critical condition (I'm about to die!!) I used to shout "Die b***h, die!" My aunt used to ask who that unfortunate b***h is rofl

That could be true. Money, it all boils down to money xD
      I was wondering if they could do a third series to the Unova region. But then, I think it's pretty finished already. Ghetsis wouldn't stand out as an intimidating opponent, but more like an annoying old man. I wonder where he is? And I wonder what color they're going to use next rofl
      That's true. It's like Gaia's our only source of socialization. I'm a very shy person in reality, so I have problems mingling with other people. Hell, if I don't know you, I wouldn't talk to you for the life of it. So this is the only place where I can express myself freely. I might be even shy to talk you guys when we meet each other personally (should that ever happen) even though we've been chatting for a long time now sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:52 pm
Louisa Iris

That would definitely be the case. xD
That's probably why I don't actually read all too much haha. I don't want to compare them, or end up liking one more than the other, so I just stick with what I can watch. xD Haha we're like complete opposites on that.
I liked Kirara too! You probably haven't if you haven't gone back to it recently. They finally decided to complete the anime all the way through the manga storyline, it's called "The Final Act" or something like that lol. I honestly don't remember if they got it back though, I think they did. rofl
Omfg. xD I can't imagine cursing like that in front of my family. They probably would have been like don't say those things lol, even though they do all the time. xD

You can't blame them, they have to make a living too. xD
Yeah, I think they've done all they can do with it. I think if they made a third installment people would get bored of the region at that point, plus it can't change much more. xD I wonder what color they will use too, or if they'll go back to metals/jewels. ._. Who knows. xD But I suppose we'll get a 3rd Gen remake first hah.
I'm pretty shy myself haha. I'm not sure if I would have a hard time talking to any of the people here, maybe a couple. xD Though I think I could talk to you just fine~ I have an easier time talking on the internet, plus I can really just.. talk about anything I want haha. There are things I could never talk to my real life friends about that I can say to my online friends. sweatdrop

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:14 am
Yokies

That would definitely be the case. xD
That's probably why I don't actually read all too much haha. I don't want to compare them, or end up liking one more than the other, so I just stick with what I can watch. xD Haha we're like complete opposites on that.
I liked Kirara too! You probably haven't if you haven't gone back to it recently. They finally decided to complete the anime all the way through the manga storyline, it's called "The Final Act" or something like that lol. I honestly don't remember if they got it back though, I think they did. rofl
Omfg. xD I can't imagine cursing like that in front of my family. They probably would have been like don't say those things lol, even though they do all the time. xD

You can't blame them, they have to make a living too. xD
Yeah, I think they've done all they can do with it. I think if they made a third installment people would get bored of the region at that point, plus it can't change much more. xD I wonder what color they will use too, or if they'll go back to metals/jewels. ._. Who knows. xD But I suppose we'll get a 3rd Gen remake first hah.
I'm pretty shy myself haha. I'm not sure if I would have a hard time talking to any of the people here, maybe a couple. xD Though I think I could talk to you just fine~ I have an easier time talking on the internet, plus I can really just.. talk about anything I want haha. There are things I could never talk to my real life friends about that I can say to my online friends. sweatdrop

User Image User Image

Yep, complete opposites rofl
      Ain't she just so cute? I used to hug my Marie stuffed toy whenever I watch InuYasha... I pretend that Marie is Kirara rofl Aww... that's a shame. I was wondering what will happen if that crystal ball is finally fixed again. Although Naraku was a bit annoying. How many lives does he have anyway? Why does he keep on living and living and living and living and...
      Nah, I just curse in front of her. Although there are times when she tells me off for swearing too much... then swears herself as well. Ain't it just so simply annoying when they tell you stop doing something they always do as well? sweatdrop

Nah, I don't think they'll go back to Gen III anymore. The story's pretty much finished there. I'm betting on them making a new region. It must be tough thinking up of something new when you're at this stage. I mean, you have to admit it's starting to become a bit boring for new players to try. Plot's basically the same all throughout the 5 regions, with just minor changes. It's like you play one, you play all already. But it does make things a bit exciting for the old users: what will they come up?
      Yes, I do believer we can talk with one another rofl But yeah, it's much easier to talk in the internet. Maybe it's because you can't see each other's face? Or the fact that the chances of both of you actually meeting are very, very slim, so it doesn't matter if that person thinks negatively of you? I dunno, that's how I feel. I mean, I don't feel shy talking about masturbation here because I don't care what you'll think of me when we meet up. But you wouldn't catch me talking about that topic to my best friend because I see her everyday. Sometimes, it makes you think as to who you're true friends are: the real one or the virtual one...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 am
Louisa Iris

I think it's also because I'm lazy and don't feel like reading. rofl
Marie toy? xD Which is that? Haha, I would always try and draw Kirara. xD Well, I didn't want to ruin anything, but the story does end off good. I just forget if the jewel is actually put together again, but it ends like how everyone wanted it. xD
It's just as the old saying goes "do as I say, not as I do". They think it's alright to do it but if other people do it's bad. xD

Well, remakes aren't necessarily to make a different story, it's just to enhance it for better graphics and a new system. I say that they'll probably make a third gen remake is because they've already made a Gen 1 and 2 remake. Gen 1 was FireRed and LeafGreen, while Gen 2 was HeartGold and SoulSilver, so I assume they'll want to keep up with the pattern and do Gen 3 remakes. xD I don't really see it that way honestly. I mean, yeah the stories are kind of the same, but all of the characters are pretty unique in what they want (besides us of course, since all we do is battle and beat the Champion as our last goal XD). It's just that it all revolves around Pokemon so it can seem similar haha. But yeah, I already can't wait for the next new Generation.

I'm not sure. I can actually talk to people just fine in person, well most of the time. It's when I have to talk to someone on the phone is when I get freaked out. xD I think that could have something to do with it though, and the fact that you'll probably never meet is kind of a safeguard for some people. I wonder that sometimes as well, since with my internet friends I'll talk to about anything and everything, while only a couple of people I know in real life share that. It's odd. sweatdrop

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 am
Yokies

I think it's also because I'm lazy and don't feel like reading. rofl
Marie toy? xD Which is that? Haha, I would always try and draw Kirara. xD Well, I didn't want to ruin anything, but the story does end off good. I just forget if the jewel is actually put together again, but it ends like how everyone wanted it. xD
It's just as the old saying goes "do as I say, not as I do". They think it's alright to do it but if other people do it's bad. xD

Well, remakes aren't necessarily to make a different story, it's just to enhance it for better graphics and a new system. I say that they'll probably make a third gen remake is because they've already made a Gen 1 and 2 remake. Gen 1 was FireRed and LeafGreen, while Gen 2 was HeartGold and SoulSilver, so I assume they'll want to keep up with the pattern and do Gen 3 remakes. xD I don't really see it that way honestly. I mean, yeah the stories are kind of the same, but all of the characters are pretty unique in what they want (besides us of course, since all we do is battle and beat the Champion as our last goal XD). It's just that it all revolves around Pokemon so it can seem similar haha. But yeah, I already can't wait for the next new Generation.

I'm not sure. I can actually talk to people just fine in person, well most of the time. It's when I have to talk to someone on the phone is when I get freaked out. xD I think that could have something to do with it though, and the fact that you'll probably never meet is kind of a safeguard for some people. I wonder that sometimes as well, since with my internet friends I'll talk to about anything and everything, while only a couple of people I know in real life share that. It's odd. sweatdrop

User Image User Image

You know the Disney movie Aristocat? Marie was one of the kittens there and I was lucky enough to find a stuff toy of her. It's my only cat stuff toy, so it's what I cuddle when I see cute little kitties. I don't trust my artistic talents. It only comes out about once a year, so I don't intend on destroying the character sweatdrop
      Yeah, I know right? Annoying isn't it?

Oh, so they were remakes, interesting emotion_awesome I thought they were like Emerald or something. And to think it was FireRed that I once played rofl
      Well yeah, maybe it's because we just love Pokemon that we don't get tired of them. But I guess that's how it is with every game. Like the Final Fantasy series. They all have the same story line, and yet there are people out there who's head over heels in love with it (like me).
      By the way, do you know of anyone who can make Pokemon sprites?

What I do wonder about is what happens if you meet your internet buddy. Now that you've seen each other's faces, could you still carry on the same manner of conversation as before?
      And now we have touched a bit on psychology rofl

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:50 am
Louisa Iris

Yes! I actually really love that movie lol. I had kind of figured it was that one, but I wanted to make sure. xD Well drawing never hurts even if it's not "perfect". xD My drawings certainly weren't, but I kept going at it. Now I'm kind of better. emotion_awesome Haha.
It is. Just makes everyone who says it sound like a hypocrite.

Oh my. xD But yeah haha, that's what I meant by remakes. It's just basically transitioning the older game onto the newest system haha.
Final Fantasy has the same kind of storyline in every game? Aren't there like 13 of them? O_o I don't think I could handle 13 of something that similar. xDD Though they do have pretty unique character designs, even though I think some of them are kind of.. unnecessarily detailed. ._. Half of them have multi-layered skirts, a million belts, bunch of accessories all over the place, and feathers thrown in. xD It's just whoa haha.
No I don't know anyone. I used to make splices and stuff, but I'm not sure if I could do anything cool anymore. rofl I haven't done one in years. Plus I can't animate anything, people want animated stuff haha.

Psychology for the win. xD Well, it still might be easier. Even though you met in person, you're still not going to see that person daily, both of you will more than likely not have the means to just visit each other whenever, you'll have those things planned. So I believe you can adjust accordingly and keep things just about the same, as they wont always "be there" in a sense hah.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 am
Yokies

Yes! I actually really love that movie lol. I had kind of figured it was that one, but I wanted to make sure. xD Well drawing never hurts even if it's not "perfect". xD My drawings certainly weren't, but I kept going at it. Now I'm kind of better. emotion_awesome Haha.
It is. Just makes everyone who says it sound like a hypocrite.

Oh my. xD But yeah haha, that's what I meant by remakes. It's just basically transitioning the older game onto the newest system haha.
Final Fantasy has the same kind of storyline in every game? Aren't there like 13 of them? O_o I don't think I could handle 13 of something that similar. xDD Though they do have pretty unique character designs, even though I think some of them are kind of.. unnecessarily detailed. ._. Half of them have multi-layered skirts, a million belts, bunch of accessories all over the place, and feathers thrown in. xD It's just whoa haha.
No I don't know anyone. I used to make splices and stuff, but I'm not sure if I could do anything cool anymore. rofl I haven't done one in years. Plus I can't animate anything, people want animated stuff haha.

Psychology for the win. xD Well, it still might be easier. Even though you met in person, you're still not going to see that person daily, both of you will more than likely not have the means to just visit each other whenever, you'll have those things planned. So I believe you can adjust accordingly and keep things just about the same, as they wont always "be there" in a sense hah.

User Image User Image

Yeah, ain't it just cute? Marie was soooo cuddly, and I wished I had a cat like her, who can also talk rofl I dunno, many say that I'm a decent artist, but that's only when I'm in the mood. I mean, I can try copying simple arts, but that's as far as I could go on ordinary days. You can't expect me to come up with something creative on those days sweatdrop
      Well, I have played the Crystal Chronicles. Although the plot's are different, there's still some similarities over it such as the character designs, the characters themselves, and the powers that they have. But then, I have researched on Final Fantasy because I wanted to try out other versions of it, and they mostly exhibit the same story line. Like how there's always four of them, that they're sent to different places to fulfill requests or assignments or something. I think the Crystal Chronicles are the best so far... I just love their stories!
      Aww... I was thinking of adding a Zoroark sprite in my posting style, so it would include my two favorite foxies emotion_dowant

That is a possibility. But I dunno... I think if it were me, I wouldn't be able to talk to that person anymore as openly as I do before rofl Maybe it's also a matter of how one would look at it. I mean, you wouldn't mind, whereas I would somehow mind.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:50 am
Louisa Iris

Aristocats is definitely one of my favorite movies. xD I loved the mouse in it haha. I think that's pretty much the case with most people. You can't really do your best if you're not in the mood to do so, so it's to be expected. You have to have the motivation, or it just wont happen. ^^;
Haha, well it's good to have a little variety in each game. I think at some point that's not really a surprise for most games these days. It might not be "four of them" but there tends to be a group of some sort in RPG's like that, and of course they go to different places to complete their tasks. I don't think it's just Final Fantasy, but because there have been so many installments following the same skeleton, it's probably really easy to see them all as running very similarly, since in a sense they are haha.
Ah man, I would honestly have no idea how to make/find a sprite like that. I tried looking for the sprite they used for the Zoroak that led you to N in BW2, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

That's probably it, case by case, person to person. We don't always react the same to everything, so the situations will be different for us both. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:24 am
Yokies

Aristocats is definitely one of my favorite movies. xD I loved the mouse in it haha. I think that's pretty much the case with most people. You can't really do your best if you're not in the mood to do so, so it's to be expected. You have to have the motivation, or it just wont happen. ^^;
Haha, well it's good to have a little variety in each game. I think at some point that's not really a surprise for most games these days. It might not be "four of them" but there tends to be a group of some sort in RPG's like that, and of course they go to different places to complete their tasks. I don't think it's just Final Fantasy, but because there have been so many installments following the same skeleton, it's probably really easy to see them all as running very similarly, since in a sense they are haha.
Ah man, I would honestly have no idea how to make/find a sprite like that. I tried looking for the sprite they used for the Zoroak that led you to N in BW2, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

That's probably it, case by case, person to person. We don't always react the same to everything, so the situations will be different for us both. xD

User Image User Image

Funny, my aunt doesn't really like the movie. She says it just doesn't make any sense to give all your money to cats... since in reality they don't really know what your money is for, or what money is for that matter.
      I guess the basic story line is the trademark of each game. I mean, if they're going to change the story line of Pokemon, would it still be Pokemon? That's probably why I've a lot of somewhat negative comments about B2. Most of them don't really like the fusion part... they think it resembles Digimon.
      Yeah, that's the problem as well. Most of the artists in the Pokemon forum doesn't really know how to draw a Zoroak because they don't have any sprite to base it on. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be lucky one day.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 pm
Louisa Iris

I suppose that part of the movie is kind of.. well stupid lol. I'm not sure what happens to money or possessions that gets left behind to animals. I wonder if they have some sort of fine print really stating who it belongs to or something, or that the money should just be spent on the animals. xD; But besides that, it's not like the movie was bad or anything lol.

I get what you mean. Too much of a change makes you feel like they're going off track from what it really is. I didn't mind the fusion thing, it's not like fusing "monsters" is only a Digimon thing, they didn't even fuse in most of them lol.

I'd honestly have no idea how to approach it, especially if you want it as small as the Ninetales. xD If only we could find the ripped version of N's Zoroark lol. I think he is small enough to go in there, but all I see is the regular sprites and the overworld sprite, nothing special. D:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:31 am
Yokies

I suppose that part of the movie is kind of.. well stupid lol. I'm not sure what happens to money or possessions that gets left behind to animals. I wonder if they have some sort of fine print really stating who it belongs to or something, or that the money should just be spent on the animals. xD; But besides that, it's not like the movie was bad or anything lol.

I get what you mean. Too much of a change makes you feel like they're going off track from what it really is. I didn't mind the fusion thing, it's not like fusing "monsters" is only a Digimon thing, they didn't even fuse in most of them lol.

I'd honestly have no idea how to approach it, especially if you want it as small as the Ninetales. xD If only we could find the ripped version of N's Zoroark lol. I think he is small enough to go in there, but all I see is the regular sprites and the overworld sprite, nothing special. D:

User Image User Image

Yeah, I don't mind it as well. But I guess my aunt also has a point. Maybe they're just supposed to spend the money on the animals. I mean, how would the animals know what to buy or do with the money right? Although, I haven't really heard of anyone actually giving their money to their pets. Willing it off to animal care institution yes, but to their lucky pets... I haven't heard of anything like that here.

I know, but according to them people out there, it's not really Pokemon-ish, the fusion thing. I guess the nearest comparison that they could think of is Digimon, it's toughest competitor. I liked it when Zekrom and Kyurem fused as one. He seems a lot more powerful than when they're separated... but I guess that's just my way of thinking sweatdrop

Nope, what you said did not make any sense to me rofl All this time, I thought them artist just make their own pixel version of the Pokemon, so I have no idea what you mean by the ripping and such.
      I told you, I'm a nood when it comes to art rofl

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games