Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:43 pm
Maverick focused on the wall of the four elements he summoned a gaint wave of water that wrapped itself behind Atta's rock wall. It flowed easily around the school but the hard part wasn't over yet. Once the water reconnected he froze it in place creating a giant ice wall, the wall would freeze instanly any who drew too close to it. He then jetted himself into the cloud storm that Jake had created. He created a little floating platform for himself to meditate for a moment. He gathered as much energy as he could muster. He conjured up a fierce storm of pounding rain and hail. Once he finished he lost balance and fell off the platform. He was drained of energy so it took him time before he could produce water jets to slow his dissent  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:57 pm
Atta stumbled forwards toward Amaya. "Amaya, let me help. Please?" Having a bit of nature in her power, she sat next to Amaya and an Aloe plant and a different plant grew. She picked a couple of leaves and held them out. If Amaya didn't want her to help... Then Atta would not. It was as if she was caring for a dear sister.And a best friend at the same time. Of course Atta wasn't as close to Amaya as Maverick or even Jake. But she still offered. Her little bit could help like her master used to help...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:09 pm
Biting her lip, Amaya looked at Atta with a vicious glare. Anything touching the burns hurt, even just the air gently blowing on it. Sure, this type of thing had happened to her before, but it was never an enjoyable experience. "I'd really rather you didn't but seeing as I have no other option..." She muttered, sweat dripping down her face as she sat up enough to let Atta take care of her hands. She didn't want help but she knew she needed it, and she could only watch helplessly as Maverick fell from the wall. "Damn it, Maverick! Concentrate!" She yelled, hoping he would find some small amount of energy left to stop himself. If she used a burst of flame she'd only hurt him in the process of stopping him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:22 pm
Atta nodded as she started upon her hands. When she called out to Maverick, Atta couldn't help but look up. She wanted to help but what could she do. The last of her energy was for Spirits... She couldn't just let him fall though... She looked at the plants... What about a giant flower? that would have worked! She took her hands from Amaya's long enough to grow a nice sized flower to catch the falling man... She only hoped that he wasn't falling too fast for his landing in the flower. It was larger then a larger sized bush. It might not be able to handle such a thing.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:46 pm
Maverick's mind was racing this was not going to end well for him. He mustered up what energy he could as he drew closer to the ground and finally he was able to produce some jets to slow his descent. He landed in the bush Atta made with a loud tthud. He groaned and called out "I'm alive...." in a rather exhausted tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:01 pm
Once Maverick landed, Amaya breathed a little easier knowing he was no longer in immediate danger. She did not like Atta touching her hands at all, and would have struck out, though she knew better and knew she was just trying to help. However as soon as the aloe touched her hands, Amaya screamed and ripped her hands away from Atta, curling over them once more. "I can't. Please. Don't touch them anymore." Amaya begged in a weak voice, her hair hanging in her face.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 pm
((Please no comments from the peanut gallery *glares at Tammy and Shab*))
Maverick heard Amaya yelp out in pain and he stood up...wobbled a bit and slowly made his way over to her where he plopped down right behind her. He cooed in her ear and said "Shhhh..it's okay...I'm here." He wrapped his arms around from behind her and said "you need to have them healed...." He generated a very gentle icy mist to blow into her hands he hopes it would help cool and slowly numb them. Of course he could be making it completely worse.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 pm
Master Atta seemed disappointed with Aizith, she could feel it. Was she just too weak? "Thank you Master." Aizith muttered quietly, as she stared up at the sky. It was far too dark for her liking. Something big was coming. Aizith had looked at the other masters, watching their worried faces. What was so bad that it worried the Masters?

Aizith rushed back to the University, feeling the wind. It was so cold, so terribly cold. She rubbed her arms as she moved. This was going to be bad. She felt as if her whole energy was draining her body. She finally reached the University, stepping inside and looking around. She could hear the chatter of Novice's gathering around windows. They knew too.

"Just calm down everybody. We are gonna be fine. The Master's are building a wall of all the elements, and thus it will be impenatrable."

'I hope...'

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm
Once Maverick came over and began cooling her hands, Amaya stiffened initially. The pain was even more intense when the cold air first hit her hands, but in a matter of seconds, it started to diminish to a more acceptable level. Amaya relaxed a little once the ice began to numb her hands and she pressed her back into Maverick a bit. Even if her hands were burned, she was still rather cold herself, not having the sun or a flame to warm her and the fact that she was still in shock, so she was relying on Maverick's body heat to keep her warm enough until they could all find the strength to go back inside. "Thank you, Maverick..." Amaya murmured before casting a tired look at Atta, letting her know she could heal them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:31 pm
((*looks around* Me? I wouldn't do ANYTHING like thaaaatt.....))

Edward watched over his shoulder as his master created the walls. He stopped and watched, and nodded his head. "I'm going to be that powerful one day," he said to himself, his resolve final. He pounded a fist into his other palm. "I'm going to conjure magma and be able to protect the people I care about, and nothing's going to stop me, not even myself!"

Sebastian looked up. "It's begun." He grabbed his sword and started towards the door. He looked back at Rhonin. "Where is Zane? He should be here by now."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 pm
Xavier looked at cassandra and thought what Master Jake would think if he brought her out to the front lines "The best thing to do is to get the rest of the Novices Calm" he since novices in the hall were starting to panic. Xavier stood up on top of a table "Students" he yelled in the hall everyone became quiet "I am Xavier Apprentice to Master Jake of the Air House. As you can see that we have gathered into the grand hall. No this is not a drill but something is coming to the School. The best thing to do right now is to not panic and we need to band together and not let whatever is coming take our school. This is our home and we will fight to the end wont we. Whose with me" he said as the novices cheered. "First things first, First and Second Years in the back together Third Years and Higher Cover all Entrances we are not letting them in the hall." he added as he got off the table and the novices were doing as they were told. he moved to Cassandra "Cassandra I want you to be with the First years" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:45 pm
Aizith heard quite a commotion coming from the Grand Hall. Aizith rushed over, hearing Xavier giving instructions. She quietly approached him from behind.

"Where do you want me?" She asked boldly, looking down at the first year wind student beside him. They were all nervous, all of the novices. She tried to smile, trying to make them not worry.

"All the masters have built a gigantic wall. You can clearly see it out the windows. Master Amaya's flames are burning bright. I'm sure nothing will get passed it."

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:58 pm
Xavier turned to see Aizith was in the Grand Hall "Im gonna need you with me at the entrance" he said as he walked towards the door. he opened it to reveal outside he felt the air and searched for Master Jakes Air Aura. he sensed it "He is ok still,dont do anything to get yourself killed master" he thought to himself as he looked up to the sky to see the wall of Flame of Master Atta  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:08 pm
Quickly Erin slipped from her stool, her ears tucked flat against her head, something felt wrong.

She stole around the edge of the hall, going unnoticed by panicked novices and apprentices and passed swiftly through the hall door like a shadow, a flicker of her red tail being the only visible sign that she had slipped through.
The pressure felt even greater outside the hall the air had become thick and heavy, laddened with the invisible weight of powerful elemental magic. With quiet and quick steps the young half breed moved forward towards the main door, her mind now only driven by an instinctive curiosity to find out what was going on.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 am
Sera smiled at Ed's determination. But the smile quickly faded when she payed attention on the elemental wall.

"Let's get back to the university building now Ed. Things could be much more dangerous if we're outside." Sera waved for Ed to follow her back inside the university.

Inside was crowded with many students and questioning novices. That ended when someone announced about the school being attacked. The atmosphere changed from uncertainty to determination an bravery. Sera smiled, someone already did her job of calming the students down. She isn't a type of person to be giving instructions anyway. Xavier, the student who yelled was walking out the other entrance, Sera followed behind them.

"Excuse me, I'm the second Master of the fire house, Sera. Would you like some help?" She felt the difference in the atmosphere when she went outside again. It was filled with the power of elemental magic. She saw a wall of fire in the distance. She sensed the darkness it was very near. If only someone from the cult would appear to her and tell her what to do...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games