Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 am
(( Hey guuuuys~!!! My internet connection is being a REEAAAL b***h. And while I do have time to log in in school, I use that time to do my homework (Yes. I do my homework during lunch time. Deal with it~). But that won't be enough time to produce a quality post. >.>" Anyway, I'm going to post this before my internet bitches out on me. *crosses fingers* Hope it sends! >.<" ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:47 am
[~I miss you Aya!!]

Eviz didn't try to stop her, he had no reason to really. He made sure he left the area clean, he didn't want the other medics calling him out and getting angry at him.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 am
(( Me too! *glomps Aya* So um... still wondering where everyone else is. Btw, my classes end in an hour, so I can only make this one post until then. So... expect me back on in about an hour and a half-ish))

Hector went back to her quarters and said nothing. She flipped between the notes and the messages she was supposed to deliver. 'Ok. The medical exam is done. I'm just going to keep away from him at all costs.' She thought, blushing deeply. 'Damn it...' She thought, feeling embarrassed. She knew this would scar her for life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 pm
((On the bus... waiting for it to leave... will be loosing connection soon... peoples? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:11 pm
Eviz exited the room, he had left everything how he had found it. He saw most of the woman returning, and now that he thought about it he was feeling pekish, he headed straight to the mess hall. He kept thinking back to the examination, it had certainly been a strange situation and even stranger for Hector.

[~hurry!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:32 pm
((Is back! ... ... ... zzz... ))

John was in the mess hall, talking to the cooks. He seemed a bit worn from dealing with all of the flirtatious ladies. The cooks were fixing something up for himself and Hector, but she wasn't there. He seemed rather chipper and more relaxed then he was on the base. Then again, he was in a kitchen and it was one of his favorite places to be.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:02 pm
Eviz stepped into the mess hall, he immediately grabbed his food, mostly consisting of vegetables and fruits. He sat by himself at an unoccupied table. He preferred eating alone, mostly because every individual he ever ate with preferred to talk with food I'm their mouthed, repulsive.

[~sorry, black ops >.<]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:21 pm
((I'm awake-ish... ok, not really. still... zzz... ... ... ))

John walked back and forth while waiting for the food. As he looked at the slightly grimy table, his years of being a butler began to kick in an it started irritating him. Finally, he took off one of his gloves and turned towards the man washing dishes. "Dishboy, rag." John called. Seeing him, the dish boy was confused for a moment, but he rung out a rag an tossed it to John. John then wiped the table until it was clean to his standards so that he wouldn't be bothered by it. "Sending it back." John called, tossing the rag back to the man at the sink. He caught it and tossed it back into the dish water.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Eternal_PrinceOfFire
Victor rolled his eyes at the sexual comment. "Paperwork seems to be the only thing to do currently. There is nothing going on. Besides, with the war we are a bit short staffed. All available hands have already been sent out. I believe we ourselves are set to head out for the border confrontation in a few days, but unfortunately for the moment this ship is still on scouting duty. Now is there something you would like or are you just wasting my time?" Victor asked, crossing his arms.

[ I think this is where we left off...Sorry, I got sick and had a bunch of school work to catch up on. I'm still sick now...]

User Image

ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓣ ⓦ ⓘ ⓝ ⓢ
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Luka tilted his head, thinking a bit. "We can help with paperwork if you need help," he offered. Though he and Svetlana were more used to physical labor, Svetlana was always the diligent one of the two. Luka, on the other hand, a bit more lazy. But he offered anyways, knowing well that Victor was a more serious character and didn't like to be played with. Luka knew his limits, and though he was a little dense, he wasn't stupid enough to step on people's toes. No, he was paid for that.

Somehow, there was that constant connection with he and Svetlana. Though the two held no special or excessive magical prowess, they always had that magical, spiritual connection constantly.

They needed no conductor or jewel to concentrate this bond, no, it was always there initially. This was probably because they were twins. It was tiring to have the girl always tied to his mental thoughts, but sometimes it was useful. Luka let off a small echo. A tiny one. Svetlana lifted her head, knowing the signal that she was needed. She slowly went back, bowing her head to Victor with respect before looking at Luka, who gave her a wink.
"So, how about it? Let an 'ol chap help another man with his paperwork," he said.
User Image

[ HOLY SHEEP CAKES! How can you guys go seven pages? I was gone for, like, four days! Commendable, I must say. Anyways, I would like a recap of Hector's, Eviz's and John's side. I'm trying to keep up on all characters. Did anyone else move/change?
I dun know what to do with my Eureka. She's just flying around in an airship somewhere... ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:54 pm
[~BUNNIES!!! I <3 u c:
Eviz has mostly been playing mind games with Hector, he already knows about his 'secret' not much has happened with John. The three of them are moving to Norra I think >.>
Cedric just entered Norra, he may be moving soon though. Possible run in with Eureka?
Oh and I'm working on a commision so if I'm not posting much I'm sorry :c]

Eviz cleaned his plate, literally, there wasn't a scrap or stain on his dish, it may be a mess hall but that isn't an excuse to leave it as such. He dropped his plate with the cleaners. Before walking off he caught sight of John in the back washing the dishes "John?" He mumbled. He walked into the back with John "so this is what lord Thunderbird has you doing now a days eh?" He said with a snicker "is it an improvement?"

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:02 pm
((Actually we're going to Hannon. >.< Whenever we can get a time skip. ))

"Nah. It's more of a force of habit. More then 13 years growing up, making sure tables are spotless, and that sort of thing gets on your nerves. "It's the same for you, right? Old habits die hard, don't they." he said, making a slight jab at Eviz. John was far more cunning then the mindless servant and body guard that he often appeared to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:28 pm
((YAY!! BUNNIES!! I is somewhat awake now. Sorry for keep falling asleep! >.< ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm
[~okay i finished >.>]

Eviz raised a brow and chuckled "well with enough practice you can accomplish anything" he cocked his head slightly feeling a bit curious about John "you know Hectors examination went well" he moved over to the leftovers and grabbed an apple "I made sure he was in perfect health..." he kept a close eye on him watching every move he made.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm
"Perfect health? He has breathing problems due to a sickness he had. Sicknesses never truly die, you know." He said with a slight frown. He didn't like that Eviz was trying to hint at knowing her secret, and he debated over whether or not he needed to die. "By the way." he said, snatching the apple out of his hand an looking at his palm. "Did you know that hands can tell a lot about who you are? Hector doesn't have soft hands like many think. He has one callous here from using a pen a lot, and another here from gripping a sword, and here on the finger tips from constant instrument practice. Likewise, I've heard that good doctors have callouses here and here. It's from handling the equipment all day for a long period of time." He said, tapping a few of Eviz's new blisters, as if suggesting Eviz hadn't been doing that sort of work for very long. He then set the apple back into Eviz's hand.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:39 pm
Eviz smiled up at John "yes. GOOD doctors" he slipped his hand out of Johns grip "do you know why i was assigned to Hectors platoon John?" he searched around the bin for another apple "Command wanted to stick me with someone who would scare some sense into me...I understand why they chose Hector, he is truly a fierce individual..." Eviz sighed and turned back to John "...but there really isn't anything to be afraid of...is there?" he gave John a smile.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games