Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Star Seeking- looking for active players/ Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:34 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image

She woke as she heard movement wishing she had a weapon outside her dagger, though would relax seeing Virgil and the covering he had made. "I didn't mean to start dozing, just tired." Her voice was low as she would hand him his coat. When he called the sword she would just watch feeling a little heat from it. She adjusted to give him more room shivering slightly on the cool stone. She thought about their situation a moment not feeling good at any of it. The were being chased, drenched through, she couldn't use her magic and all for a silly piece of a broken star. "Virgil, get some rest. I'm useless to you right now. When you've gathered your strength head back for the others with the shard. I'll keep the ones after us busy long enough for you to get a decent start." She picked up a stone from the ground banging it a little on the outcropping to come close to the shard's shape. "I'll use this as if it were the shard.More then likely none but the queen has seen it up close. Either way it gives you a chance."

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:46 am
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

▒▒ Give me a reason to trust again. ▒▒
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fuldon continued to casually follow the troops, its footsteps silent over the dampening earth. The rain wasn't as much of a bother to it as to the fire-witch populations. In fact, perhaps it would play to its favor as long as weather permitted. After all, when it rains, fire can't stay burning for long. Even the strongest flame would go out in a matter of time.

Its acid-green eyes glowed almost menacingly as it decided to make its appearance. Even with the heavy cover of rain clouds in the sky, Fuldon could see that dawn was almost arriving; the sunlight was just barely starting to illuminate parts of the thick dark clouds. Well, some time was better than none. "Good morning," it said coolly as it walked out from the cover of trees in front of them, directly in their path. "Pleasant time for a walk through the woods now, isn't it? Although it would be much better without the smell of ash and burnt timber and whatnot, yes?" Its ears turned toward them, almost attentively as it made some small-talk, not caring much for a response. "I really did like this place. At least until your kind ruined it."

It raised its fist that held the fine strands of shadows of random soldiers. "I'm rather curious to know, have you ever encountered this kind of magic?" As it spoke, the strands thickened to take on the circumference of a rope as it eyed them dully. Maybe it would've been obvious to them that at least half of the unit was missing their natural shadows if they bothered to look down. Might not seem like much to worry about, unless they had any idea what Fuldon was.

▒▒ He'll return that favor tenfold. ▒▒

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"Not going to happen. You're going to stay here and rest." Virgil said simply, he was not going to let her go out and get herself killed after all the trouble he went through to chase her down and save her.

That is the weapon I will create.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 pm
*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The general would look ahead at the one calling tto them. He didn't look like the two they were after so would pay him little mind. "Move, we are on a mission for our queen and little time for dealing with annoyances." He would note the stranger holding strings but again had more important things, besides who would think to attack those of the fire-witch armies? He motioned once more for his men to continue forward.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:57 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

Olivia looked to him then the ground in silence. It was sweet he wanted her to rest but she would need more proper rest then what being on the run and sleeping in a hovel would give. "You rest. I'm the useless one at the moment between the two of us. If you won't agree to have me give you a good run, then at least let me look out while you regain your strengths.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:02 pm
User Image Virgil Fox

"Worlds crumble before its might...."

"Fine by me, just remember: if you take off, I chase after you." Virgil stated simply and closed his eyes, clearing his head and slipping into what he liked to refer to as his battle meditation. He could maintain a small amount of awareness while still resting. It had taken him a very long time to use it effectively, and while it wasn't as good as a regular nap, it would help him monitor Olivia and keep her from going too far.

That is the weapon I will create.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:35 pm
~*Olivia Graystone*~

User Image

She watched nodding as he soon seemed to sleep. She looked about their little hiding spot debating if she could manage to head off without him knowing. She decided better though doubting her chances of him just leaving. She listened as it rained shivering slightly realizing they were both still drenched, even with the little bit of heat his sword had been giving them. She hated water outside of cleaning purposes. She thought about the fight earlier knowing had she had her flames she would have been better, and could have defended them both. She'd never felt useless and if her hair could it would have flared with her frustration, but even that wouldn't fizzle. She pulled at a small branch and started digging into the ground beside her.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

Fuldon only chucked at the man's remark. "My, aren't you polite," it mused with a slight grin that exposed Fei-Tao's fangs, playing with the strands in its hand and winding some around its fingers. The tension increasing on the shadow strands might've made some of the soldiers feel a tad bit heavier than they were a few moments ago. Not by enough to make them collapse to the ground though, but the sudden change was noticeable enough. "I was going to offer assistance if you were searching for something, but now I've changed my mind." Its calm expression remained unfazed, a glint of amusement in its bright green eyes as it kept its gaze on them.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:09 pm
*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The general viewed the creature before him then noted some of his men shift a bit. "We do not have time for this. Kill, whatever this is and lets move out! The queen is not a patient woman." He started moving with his general as two of the men would head towards this stranger, one that was attached to the strings he seemed to hold, the other not. The men with the strings attached would shift a bit but figured it was due to the long march from the volcano.

omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

Fuldon narrowed its eyes with a smirk as it hopped back a few feet further from the approaching pair, the hand holding the strings raising swiftly in front of it and stopping at shoulder-height. The motion would yank some of the soldiers downward, seemingly into the ground beneath their feet. However, it wouldn't be possible for them to feel any earth around themselves; only the sensation of nothingness would cover what wasn't above ground level, almost as if they had lost those parts of their bodies. "Ah, that fire-b***h was never one for patience," Fuldon mused, mostly to itself as its tail wagged slightly. "It looks like she'll have to wait longer now for whatever she's expecting, hm? Such a pity." With a final upward motion of its hand, the rest of the sunken soldiers were pulled into the darkness as the demon let out a chuckle.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 am
*Mikayla Faerule*~

User Image

The men being held by strings would suddenly stop their marches as if they had been sunk into the ground to their knees. They seemed confused and drawing their weapons in response of an earth magic attack but soon realized they weren't actually in the ground. The other after the stranger would stop seeing his partner seem as if attacked. Looking to the stranger he would lunge trying to attack in case it was his doing, though would be too late when the strings were pulled more. He would slash at the stranger hoping to cut the string it seemed to hold or if anything to take them down.

The men attached to the strings would give a cry and collapse as if swallowed by the earth, many trying to breath seeing nothing to indicate they hadn't been, just a blackness all around them. The General grew angry and called what men were left to attack the stranger. "Kill that one so we can continue the mission!"

omgIisonfiyah
still around???

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Sorry for delays... hard drive gave out so on phone or parents computer to get on...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image
                      xxƒ È Ĩ - Ŧ À Óxx

Fuldon watched the soldiers as they struggled in the ground to pull themselves free. Most of its attention was divided between the general and the advancing man trying to free his allies. His attempt would be futile if he was just trying to get the others out of the ground, but it decided to let the remaining soldiers see that for themselves. Moving its hand to allow the man to make a clear cut at the strings, it allowed for a slight little miscalculation of distance between itself and the tip of the man's sword. Upon contact with the strings, they sublimated into a black mist before disappearing as a small bit of blood dripped down its forearm from a small cut.

If the man had been expecting the rest of his troop to pop back up, it didn't happen. With several sickening crunches, the darkness they were pulled into closed up below them, separating any remaining part above ground from what had been lost below. The demon found the sound to be quite a delight. Especially seeing the looks on their faces from the excruciating amount of pain if their upper torsos were still above ground. "Oh my, congratulations to you if this was your first time out of your little firey hill and in the field," Fuldon laughed jovially. "I give you my thanks for saving me more work of killing them all later by myself. Wouldn't be much fun when that time comes though." A smile stayed on its face as it raised its foot and gave a swift kick to the soldier in front of him, aiming to send him flying back to his remaining unit. Despite being barefoot, the impact against the man's armor didn't faze it. It almost wondered how that pup Fei-Tao dealt with his lack of footwear. He had gotten used to things like this happening whenever Fuldon had to take over his body, anyway.

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:22 pm
omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Unfortunately I've decided to close the RP. Between most leaving/ having to, and lack of some interaction my heart isn't here anymore. It's sad and I didn't want it to but it wasn't going where i was hoping in the active and imagination of all players that i had hoped for.

I may try again someday but if anyone wants a one on one let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:55 pm
oO Lorelei Oo
omgIisonfiyah

Jin the Shadow Wolf

Unfortunately I've decided to close the RP. Between most leaving/ having to, and lack of some interaction my heart isn't here anymore. It's sad and I didn't want it to but it wasn't going where i was hoping in the active and imagination of all players that i had hoped for.

I may try again someday but if anyone wants a one on one let me know.

It sucks man, but I hope that if you eventually remake this, you'll let me back in.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:57 pm
of course... as long as people stay active and creative i'm happy.. just sad this one kinda died fast... it was going well till literally everyone's comps broke..  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff