Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:29 pm
"I am calm!" That red pentagram flashed in Lucian's eyes again, which he quickly covered with one hand as he looked away from her, frightened and ashamed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm
"No, you aren't. You're scared. And I am too. After all, you're the only person I really have left." It was no secret that Scarlet's mother died when she was young, that her father caught the plague, or that she really didn't have any other known relatives. She was fairly popular in the village, but she didn't really consider any of them her friends - let alone close enough to be surrogate family. She'd be the first to admit it, too.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 pm
Lucian just couldn't take it anymore. A few still clear tears slipped down from his black eyes as he moved to hug Scarlet tightly. She was all he had left too. Sure, he had an entire mansion waiting for him to come back, but they stopped feeling like family a long time ago.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 pm
Scarlet was rather quick to return the hug, squeezing him as tightly and closely as she could.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 pm
"Why does this have to happen? Why me?!" Lucian cried despite knowing he'd never get an answer, hugging her tighter than he ever had before. His only friend in the world and he couldn't even remember what she looked like. Suddenly being blind was little more than an inconvience, even if it made his world feel rather lonely.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 pm
"I don't know, but I'll help you fix this one way or another." Scarlet's tone of voice was soothing and sweet as she moved up one hand to lightly stroke the back of his head.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm
((Yep, I got block if you couldn't tell ;u; Skip to something? Their next campsite deeper in the woods perhaps? Another burst of Lucian's demon showing itself?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:18 pm
{Either or. I'll roll for it if you want.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm
{Then shall I post first or would you like to?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 pm
((I'll take this one. And yes, I am far too proud for using that gif.))

They went through the woods as far as they could go before the sun began to set. At least they got some distance from the religious city that left them behind. They found a nice little clearing with a river not too far off for a good source of fresh water. Somehow it felt like ages since he had a good bath, so while Scarlet set up the campfire, Lucian wandered off to take a dip in the cool, refreshing waters, if only so he could be alone with his thoughts for a time. His clothes piled up by the riverbank as neat as a blind man could make it, Lucian slowly made his way into the water until it reached his shoulders. He may not have been able to see exactly what was happening to him, but he knew the changes were getting worse. The markings covering his body had now completely covered him from head to toe, with an odd rune starting to form on his chest, and his ears had begun to grow pointed like most magical humanoids.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm
{You should be. Gifs are a great way to express emotion and hell of a lot of fun to use.}

Scarlet hummed a merry tune as she set up camp, starting with the tent then working on the campfire. With her skill and experience with both, it didn't take all that long - but she let Lucian go off to take a bath and blow off some steam while he still could. If anything happened, she was certain she'd hear it - or see the bloody aftermath one. Hopefully it would always be the former and she could avoid the latter.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:12 pm
Lucian came back some time later, his shirt draped over one arm to let him dry off by the fire for a bit. With a sigh he plopped down on the ground beside Scarlet, the firelight becoming lost in the twin voids that were his eyes. He'd calmed down though he still hated his situation for obvious reasons. It was hard, turning into a monster and being unable to see how. He still knew it was happening though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:20 pm
Scarlet, after a couple moments, found herself moving to lean on Lucian slightly. She didn't say a word as she did so, nor did she really think all that much of it at the time.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm
Lucian turned his head slightly as though looking to see what was leaning on him, though it didn't take him long to figure out what it was. For a split second a faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips and he moved to put an arm around Scarlet, hugging her close as he leaned his head against hers.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff