Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki not finding a good way to explain himself. "I...uh...I'm sorry." He stuttered removing his hands from undressing Yuki. The princes heart began to race out of fear if he made Yuki mad at him. Ezekiel placed both hands down on the bed to hold himself up above Yuki's body. "Do you um... Want to stop?" He asked glancing away from Yuki's eye a bit nervous.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked, still blushing. "St-stop?" Stop what? All they were doing was kissing right? Why was Ezekiel undressing him? "B-but why were you taking off my shirt?" He asked him confused.
Another thing you should no about Yuki. He was clueless about these kinds of things. Especially sex.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:27 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blushed realizing Yuki didn't understand where the prince was trying to go. "I um...I was..." The princes blush only got worse as he tried to explain. He then moved off Yuki and sat up sitting at the side of the bed. "Never mind." He said looking down at his lap embarrassed he tried pulling a move and Yuki didn't understand it.
"He was wanting to f**k you, bloody hell it was obvious!" Amelia stumbled in carrying a bottle of wine. Ezekiel looked over at her blushing that she just yelled that out, then he hit his palm to his face forgetting he didn't lock the door and now his sister is in the room drunk. My life is over...

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki looked at Ezekiel confused then jumped a bit when his sister suddenly came into the room. His face turned bright red when she spoke. He... He wanted to have sex with him? Can two guys really do that?!
Now Yuki just felt so stupid. This was probably the most embarrassing thing that just happened to him. Ezekiel was trying to make love with him and he didn't understand! Now his sister came into the room and she was intoxicated! She had heard everything! And had probably seen everything too!
"I-I'm sorry..." Yuki apologized, feeling so stupid at the moment. However, he was slightly glad that he didn't realize what the prince was trying to do. He wasn't sure if he was ready for that or not...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm
User Image
========================

"Amelia get out of here!" Ezekiel demanded. She only shrugged and stumbled out. Ezekiel then got up and closed the door locking it this time. He then went back to the bed and sat down at the edge. The moment was already ruined and the prince knew Yuki wouldn't want to continue finding out what it was leading too. He sighed heavily and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry about my sister." He said. "And...uh yeah..moving too fast."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed then shook his head. "Th-the kissing is okay... I... I just don't know if I can go past that yet though..." He said then glanced up at the prince. "I... I'll try to be ready next time...." He told him, looking away from him and blushing.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:16 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded then smiled at Yuki. "How about we just get some sleep for now." He suggested. "I can wait until you're ready." The prince then blushed again before he climbed into bed and waited for Yuki to join him. One he did the prince wrapped his arms around the boy and kissed the top of his head. "Good night."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed then nodded. "O-okay..." He said then laid next to him. He blushed again then closed his eyes, Ezekiel's scent filling his nose. "Good night..." He said sleepily then feel asleep a few moments later.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
========================

The next morning Ezekiel woke up in pain. He opened his eyes to see the sun shining right on him. He yelled then pulled the covers over himself completely as his burnt skin began to heal. "Yuki?" He placed a hand on his shoulder and shook the boy a bit. "Yuki wake up, I need you." Ezekiel said still hiding under the covers from the light.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was having a nice dream until he felt someone shaking him. "Hmm..." He said as he woke up and rubbed his eyes. He looked over to see Ezekiel hiding under the covers. "Prince? What's wrong?" He asked him sleepily, yawning.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
========================

"Sorry to wake you, but can you please close the curtain?" Ezekiel asked still under the covers. "I don't do well in sunlight remember." He said the smell of his burnt skin lightly filled the air when his skin healed slowly.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blinked then smelt the burnt skin. "Oh! Yes of course!" He said the quickly stood up and closed the curtain. "Better?" He asked him, looking over at him worriedly.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel pulled the covers off himself and sat up rubbing his skin. "Yes thank you, and sorry about the smell." He said then got up looking at the time. "Oh great, we are going to be late if we don't hurry up and get ready for school." He said heading into the closet to find some clothes. He came back out with just a random outfit he pulled out and rushed into the bathroom. Only a moment later he came back out ashamed of himself. "I forgot to ask do you want to use the shower first?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:11 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki shook his head. "It's fine. It isn't your fault." He told him. He looked at the time too an his eyes widened. "Oh no!" He said in a panic. He watched as Ezekiel dashed into the closet, pick a random outfit an dash into the bathroom. Yuki giggled when the prince came back out. "Go ahead. It is your bathroom." He told him, still giggling.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel blushed and nodded before turning back into the bathroom and turning the water on. "You know we can take a shower together." The prince called out, but he was only joking. Ezekiel then stripped and got in washing himself up quickly and he was out in about five minutes. He got on his pant's before stepping back into the room brushing his teeth and a towel around his neck. He then went to the desk like normal to grab the potion but it wasn't there. Damn it that's right. The bottle broke when I threw the desk.
He scratched the back of his head pondering if he is able to borrow his sisters. He had to he went back into the bather room and rinsed out his mouth. "I'll be right back Yuki you go get in the shower." He said then left and ran down the halls till he reached his sisters room. He banged on the door "Amelia!"
"Not so loud." she grumbled opening up the door and rubbing her head. "What is it? I have a massive hangover."
"I need to borrow your potion." His sister then reached into her shirt and pulled it out of her breast basically throwing it at him then shutting the door in his face. He blinked then opened it and rubbed it on himself before placing it down by her door and heading back to the room.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games