Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:38 pm
Nimbu jumped in to attack, yet Zane was still able to continue dodging attacks. He's slower than Rei is, which gives me more time to dodge. Zane thought to himself and looked over at Shu, who appeared to be abstaining from the fight. Zane smiled and let the next attack hit him, once struck, he disappeared, leaving a log behind as he used the Substitution Jutsu. Zane reappeared behind Shu and wasted no time dropping him to his knees, holding a Kunai at his throat. "All right. Rei, you have a choice to make. Shu is now completely at my mercy. You and Nimbus could try and rescue him, but that's unlikely at your current speeds. Here is the alternative: You decide whether I fail Shu, or I fail Nimbus. By all means, take your time deciding, it's not an easy choice to make." Zane stated simply as he continued to restrain Shu. He didn't think Rei would think of the possible third option, but he had been wrong in the past.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:28 pm
Rei froze, her eyes narrowing and the whisker-like marks on her cheeks becoming slightly more visible when she was given the choice Zane offered. She knew she was getting too emotional too quickly and wouldn't be able to think clearly, so she tried to remember what her mother had told her about keeping control. It didn't work too often, but if she could calm herself, she could think of something to do.

Shizuka jumped away from the hands and opened her fan one circle more, swinging it to blow them away. She opened the fan all the way when she saw the sand wave. "Shitshitshit," she muttered. Kazetama no jutsu! She curled into the wind sphere the swept up around her, hoping it would deflect most of the wave.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 pm
"Time's ticking Rei." Zane stated simply. He could see the girl was agitated, he had heard from Tayu about her situation, he just hoped the test wouldn't draw out the Fox inside her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

As the sand started to fall over top of Shizuka her wind barrier did what she had expected it to do and deflect the sand. The problem with that was the sheer amount of it as it seemed to start to pile on around her. "Desert Coffin" Kai muttered as the sand started to tighten around Shizuka pushing her upwards towards the surface. Kai was in his natural element so his strength and jutsu's were enough he had to hold back heavily to keep from killing Shizuka. A combination he never used against friends was the sand nor desert burial.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:36 pm
Rei closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. How could she get out of this without cutting one of her potential teammates out?

Shizuka let out a sigh of relief, but when the sand started tightening around her sphere and pushing her, she realized what her charge was doing. Smart, but not the best situation for him to have put her in. Good thing he didn't want to kill her...right? She took a deep breath and swung her fan, sending a burst of wind outward in all directions to scatter the sand and free herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:47 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

The sand having been thinned after moving Shizuka higher fell back to the ground as it again settled. The main section of it floating under Kai who hovered a good deal in the air on a cloud like concoction of sand. It was unbenificial to Kai not having a challenge that could push him and maintain there own life when Kai started to get a bit out of control. Atleast as of yet he hadn't Shizuka may be the outlet he needs. Exhaling Kai looked at Shizuka for a moment then gazing around at the area to decide how to best go about capturing the Jonin.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo nodded and took out a odd shaped blade unfolded it into its true shape a bladed boomerang. He took aim and threw the boomerang at the bird. So that when it dodged it would come back from behind.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:14 pm
Nimbus was half asleep, but still very calm and collected. Maybe it was his tired lack of thought that made him do it, but he saw a friend in need and for all of a moment didn't care if her mother made him regret being born.

Nimbus rested a hand on Rei's shoulder and smiled warmly. He didn't even say anything, maybe because he was mostly asleep, but his expression showed her his trust in knowing what she had to do.

[Expression? Nimbus, your hair covers most of your face you dolt. XD ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 am
Tayu saw the boomerang coming, and muttered something into Kita's ear as the hawk swerved. As the projectile came back around, she yelled "Now!" and Kita folded in his wings and dropped. At the same time, Tayu jumped, and the boomerang flew harmlessly between them and back to Tonbo. Tayu landed back on Kita's back as the hawk spread his wings again. "Nice try, but not good enough!"

Rei's brow furrowed, and she glanced at Nimbus, then back to Zane and Shu, and something occurred to her. "What about me? You said choose one of my teammates, but what if I choose myself to fail?" she asked.

"Almost got me, there!" Shizuka grinned. Kai was definitely stronger than most genin his age, and while a good part of that was thanks to the Shukaku, it seemed it was also his own skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am
Exhaling slowly as he stood on top of the sand cloud Kai leaned forwards. As he did his skin seemed to be falling apart tho that was simply his second sand skin falling off. It was a line of defense for him that consumed alot of chakra and slowed him down. Shizuka knew of his talents but as usual for the Jonin he was under they did not seem to realize he had to hold back during spars. Maybe she could take a little more pushing he wondered to himself as he looked down towards her.

The memories of his father filled his mind suddenly as he stood there his eyes widening a bit. The reason he held back and never liked to put forth more effort. The image of his fathers death played in his mind as he just seemed to freeze there. It always seemed to be the case when he let his sand shield fall of his own accord. A mental barrier he had unconsiously set up to keep himself from killing again like that. Frozen Kai made no movements as he simply continued to float. How he wanted to let lose a bit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:19 pm
Zane smiled and backed away from Shu. "Very well done Rei. You pass, Shu, Nimbus, you both have until sunset to try and take the bells. You may coordinate with Rei, but Rei you may not participate. I'll leave you three to it." Zane said warmly and disappeared. He was pleased with Rei so far, Nimbus also, and he could tell Shu was talented as well, but he needed to see more from the boys before making the final decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:26 pm
((Whoa, I actually said the right thing...))

Rei's eyes went wide in surprise. "What? Really? You've gotta be kidding me! That's all I had to do? Choose myself instead of them?" She couldn't believe Zane was serious. "Um, okay..."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:30 am
Nimbus sleepily laughed and patted Rei on the back. "Congrats Rei-chan! Your already becoming an awesome Ninja."

Shu sighed, knowing the outcome already, it wasn't awesome, it was simple logic. But it ooks like he'd have to work with the others even if they didn't know what they were doing. "Alright, here's the plan..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image
|♋| Genin |♋| Wind 風 Affinity |♋| Jinchūriki |♋|

Tonbo caught the boomerang and looked at the team. Then he got an idea. He grabbed some wire and more boomerangs and tying the wire around the boomerangs he planed to make a makeshift net. "Alright lets see how you like these" He said as he threw the boomerangs so they would arc around his target before returning to him. He threw the others like the first only from different ways.

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:10 pm
((That's no surprise, considering the context clues I left.))

As Zane walked back, he furiously tried to brush his wife's lipstick off his face. So embarrassing, still love that woman with all my heart, but she still embarrasses me sometimes. Zane thought and chuckled. He wondered how Ayame was doing, but decided he'd wait until later that night to ask. Zane got back and looked over at his students. "I'm back, I trust you've been working on a plan?" Zane asked cheerily.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff