Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:35 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha, I'm glad to hear that! x3 That's probably because I was in a very odd mood that day. >.>
        I will when I get back from my weekend off. I don't want to post and then disappear for two days. It's rude, in my opinion.
        I've been good. Just struggling with work, uni and everything else. My mind is at overload, which is why I'm looking forward to
        this weekend so I can leave the books and worries behind and just enjoy myself like I used to. How has life been treating you? ^o^

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 pm
Yokies

Haha, weren't they ever! As a kid, I used to pretend I was a pokemon trainer when I was playing it "Go Dewgong! Aurora beam!" Lol.
        Mhm, at least, that's how I see it, but I guess we'll never know. It wouldn't surprise me if they get divorced in the end.
        Haha, curse my lack of height, but I think it would look nice. I brought a black dress the other day that was similar in length and style, so hopefully it will suit me.
        So speaking of N64, I brought Banjo Kazooie for $20 last night. I cannot wait until it arrives. I haven't played it in years!

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:54 pm
Broken Heart Production

That's okay, sweetie, it happens all the time to me~
        Oh goodness! Don't you hate that when it happens? I get so frustrated that I yell at the computer and don't play the game until I'm over it. It was funny, in the Viola game where you're not aloud to get distracted, I died twice because I was like "ooh a diary!", "ooh the cat!" How was I supposed to know you had to go the whole way without walking to the left or right...
        That would be great of you, if you could! I'll try to find one as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:59 pm
Clasela

Sometimes it just gets lost in all the other notifications. x-x Lol.

I do! I haven't played the game again since then, I was mad yet entertained at the same time. xD
Oh I did terrible at that part, I had to of died over 5 times. xD There is a way to be allowed to move through that part but I don't know how it is; it unlocks the magical third ending where you realize the black cat was actually a demon that lived in many black cat bodies and he gave Ellen her powers and stuff, I think.
Okay, I'll try looking then. x3  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 pm
Ittarius

I guess it depends which one you watch first, because then you compare them. I watched the 2005 one first so I guess that's why I prefer it. Mhm, Hugh Grant really suits those types of roles.
        Wow, that's amazing~ It sounds similiar to something I was reading the other day about the Nancy Drew novels. One ghostwriter died and the another one took their notes and continued on with the novels.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:15 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha me too. Recently, I had 13 of them and I didn't know where to begin. I opened so many tabs to reply to them all.
        Really, wow! I'll have to look into it. I thought there was something suspicious about that cat.
        I found one, I just hope it will work for me...

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 pm
Clasela

That's more than I do! My computer might not be able to handle all those tabs. x3
Yeah, whenever I beat a game I always look up every possible ending just to make sure I've seen them all. x3
I hope it works too, good luck! D: It's a really good game so I'd be disappointed if it didn't work. The guy who made it, Kouri, actually just updated it to version 1.04 actually; it's still in Japanese though. It added another ending, that I know for sure, but I don't know about anything else. I'm waiting for Vgperson to translate it so I can play. Lol.

Edit;;
It actually already has been translated! Just checked; and it does have more than one new ending, it's completely updated. x3 Check it out for yourself. c:
http://vgperson.tumblr.com/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:07 pm
Clasela
Ittarius

I guess it depends which one you watch first, because then you compare them. I watched the 2005 one first so I guess that's why I prefer it. Mhm, Hugh Grant really suits those types of roles.
        Wow, that's amazing~ It sounds similiar to something I was reading the other day about the Nancy Drew novels. One ghostwriter died and the another one took their notes and continued on with the novels.

Yeah, that's true. There's something that goes along with the first of whatever it is that you just tend to like it better... He really does suit them, doesn't he? I guess that's why he's the leading man in so many chick flicks, heh.
Oh? That's really interesting how that happens. It almost makes me shy away from reading those ones though... It's like when a head writer leaves a show; it just feels off. It's still cool how they continue with them instead of just letting the story stop- giving it an ending and everything. 3nodding  

Ittarius

Noble Traveler

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:25 pm
Clasela
tanqela

I certainly wouldn't recommend it. It's not pretty, I felt like a balloon and was sick for a few days after. sweatdrop

ou... that sounds tough...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:02 pm
Clasela

Oh my god that was always a good time. xD I would use Lapras a lot and just do the same thing lo.l It was so great!
I think it's probably something that will happen, especially if she thinks cheating is just fine.
I think it would. c: It also depends on how you feel in it, if you totally got the "attitude" for it, you'll pull it off haha.
I haven't played it in a long time too, but looking back on it I probably wouldn't like it as much as I did before. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:32 am
Clasela

Haha, I'm glad to hear that! x3 That's probably because I was in a very odd mood that day. >.>
        I will when I get back from my weekend off. I don't want to post and then disappear for two days. It's rude, in my opinion.
        I've been good. Just struggling with work, uni and everything else. My mind is at overload, which is why I'm looking forward to
        this weekend so I can leave the books and worries behind and just enjoy myself like I used to. How has life been treating you? ^o^

User Image User Image

Go right ahead, we're always open for people to come in ^^
      You know what, by your standards, I have been very rude lately xD
      Hmm... you could say that I recently experienced what you're undergoing right now, minus the work part. So yeah, now I'm just relaxing a bit, because my mind's nothing but a big pile of mush from all the uni stuff that I did. Ain't it just annoying when all your teachers set deadline's one day after the other?
      What's your plan for the weekend? ^^

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:04 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Thank fully mine can, otherwise I'd probably reply to messages twice in confusion.
        It worked! I was just playing a little to test it out, but I'll have to continue it later because I have some homework to do right now.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:10 pm
Louisa Iris

>.< I won't judge you~ I just don't like letting people down, which is a really bad habit.
        Tell me about it. I have two deadlines due every week and all of my major assessments are due in the same weeks.
        Well it was rather simple, I worked on my garden, played a little old-school nintendo, had friends over for a dinner party and played card games with those friends, since we had a blackout for 12 hours. gonk
        How was your weekend? It's the guild's brithday tomorrow, yay! <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 pm
Clasela

Luckily my selective photographic memory for the most part keeps me from accidentally answering something twice. xD
Homework always gets in the way of the fun. >c I'm glad you got it working though. :D
If you ever need anymore RPG style games to play come to me, I know a bunch, all free and easy to download. x3  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm
Yokies

Aw, Lapras is gorgeous! I loved the plant based pokemon, especially Vileplume and the episode that was based on her.
        Mhm. We chose our own fate and what goes around comes around, so it's going to bite her on the backside.
        I played some of the games on the weekend. A blast from the past, but I still have a soft spot for it. ^o^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games