Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Hospital of the Damned [ Juin Available ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 pm
Parvati followed the man into the room and stood there looking around, she wasn’t sure exactly what to ask for “ Well... I’m here to obtain a funin seal. “ She thought for a moment, this was going to be the moment that she wouldn’t be able to confidently change “ I was looking for the Tsuribari no Juin? I’ve done a small amount of research and thats what lead me here. “ She knew that this was going to be the moment that she had been waiting for, speaking to Taketori made her more confident in receiving one.

“AandOE”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:19 pm

T A K E T O R I K A G U Y A

Taketori silently wished the girl well as she left. Her path would be of her own making. Six soon strode into his room afterwards. Taketori acknowledged her entrance. "Different. The pathways of my physical form have completed their connection. The sensation of burning persists no longer." He reported to Six as his four eyes, one on his forehead and one on his bare chest, blinked in unison.

"I am prepared for what comes next."

[OoC:]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [412/412]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15
Remaining: [767/772]

Class Info

First Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Berserker
Second Class: Taijutsu
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 11 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
AandOE

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:49 pm
Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Tsuribari's research isn't yet complete, young lady: estimates place a survival rate of only 1 in 10. The hospital here is available for healing you if it doesn't succeed, but it's 1k ryou each time." Tapping a restraint bed, the previous occupant had somehow miraculously forged through on the first try, but it wasn't always like this. Many had to try and try again, wasting thousands of ryou, but without their monetary sacrifice, the survival rates would never have risen. "If you still want to try, I will not offer any more resistance," One flatly stated. "Simply lay on the restraint table and we'll begin."

Elsewhere, Six was dangling her small satchel from a few fingers while moving Taketori down the hall. "Just a little bit further, and around the first corner." Without tapping on the second floor door to the experimental room, Six strode on in with her patient. Set up slightly differently than to the Juin application room, the only big change was that instead of two restraint tables on the left side, there was a big barrel covered in fuuin. The other minor change happened to lay with the four non-unique looking nurses hanging by the window. Waltzing over to the little group, Six whirled about to face Taketori, dangling the satchel in front of her. "This drug, the Seishingan, kills all who consumes it. Are you certain that you'd like to continue?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:18 pm

"Of course. It sits not well leaving it thus incomplete." Taketori replied to Six as he was wheeled to another room. He had never been in this one before. In lieu of a table with restraints there was a big barrel covered in all sorts of seals. The barrel was big enough to fit his body. Unlike the first operation, there were more staff members here. Four additional nurses also sat by. No surprise, this procedure seemed much more involved than the initial application. While death was possible the initial application, it sounded as though pushing his body towards death was integral for the second one.

"Instruct me and I shall leave my body in your care."

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [462/462]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15
Remaining: [717/722]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 6 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
AandOE

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:03 pm
xxxxxx P a r o v a t i -- A k u n i n xx ↘↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sensory → Sensory

xxxxxxxx██████ █ █ AGE ⋮ Fifteen xxx██████ █ █ GENDER ⋮ xxx██████ █ █ RANK ⋮ D - Ranked Genin

Parvati heard the man speak about it not being tested, it concerned her but she was willing to give it a try. She walked over the sat down on the edge of the restraint bed. The restraints moved and made noise as her weight settled on the bed, she exhaled and looked at the man “ I have another one in mind if that is an option, the Jugo Seal is also one that I have heard about. “ She thought for a moment and knew that maybe the Hooks Seal wasn’t going to be feasible with the rate of success or the lack of testing. She laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling, she needed to remain confident that no matter what she chose that she was going to remain confident in the choice and survival.

“AandOE”

Can I use my Coupon for this? I have a “ Cursed Mark Success Coupon “

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:15 pm
Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

"The Juugo seal is a little more ryo-wise, but enacts without failure. The downside to the Juugo seal is an underlying insanity, which may or may not be to your wishes." (yes, the success coupon is possible) Tacking the restraints into place, the good Doctor tilted his head to the side a little. "Either way, if the former request succeeds and you survive, it'll take a long road of training to stabilize the seal. Let me know which you've decided upon, and we shall begin at once." Many possibilities were present in this room, with its sunlight filtering in through the closed windows, beaming around the slowly floating bits of dust. Outside the window, the nearby marketplace could almost be heard, if it were desired to take one's mind off of.

The room was feeling more compact with more people in it, but with Taketori being hoisted into the barrel, it'd soon be less so. Opening the bag that Six held, a small glass bottle with a stopper and a red thread tumbled out on to her awaiting palm, to which she quickly opened. "Say 'ahhh'," the blindfolded Shinobi wonderment of a woman stated, holding the pill out for the large man to simply nom-nom-nom. What kind of flavor did it have, or was it only swallowed whole? "On the verge of death, we will keep you alive with the use of two techniques, one of which will protect you from the outside, and the other to place you into a state of suspended animation. If you survive, please tell us what a personal death is like." With that, Taketori would be sealed within the larger sized barrel as its wooden lid gently descended. (12 posts of training, unless coupons are involved)

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Taketori descended into the large barrel. Even with its size, it still felt small to the veritable giant. The claustrophobia of the barrel was a different type of uncomfortable. He had hidden in holes before and was previously in a tunnel, but this was new. It had this manufactured, unnatural feel about it. Six offered him the pill form her hand, the Seishingan or Mind Awakening Pill. Taketori took it and began to chew on it, grinding and crushing it to powder with his teeth.

It tasted horribly, nearly mind-numbingly bitter. He could feel his body actively react to its passage. Growing up in the forests, he had learned about poisonous plants and animals. The bitterness of the pill reminded him of some. There was a plant that he had been fed a tiny dosage of to show how dangerous it was. This pill was like that magnified hundreds of times. He was dying. As it passed down his throat, he could feel its intense bitterness. Some people, when eating extremely spicy food, can feel the burn moving through their digestive tracts. This pill was like that for Taketori. The cells of his body cried out in protest. The cover of the barrel was placed, descending him into darkness. When the nurses activated the fuuins placed upon it and performed their jutsu, he was moved into a deeper, truer darkness.

His body began convulsing. He was actually dying here. What a terrifying feeling that was. He was losing all his senses. No sight, no sound was in permeating from the outside into the barrel. And as he felt his body die, he began to lose his other senses. The inner rim of the barrel he was pushing up against no longer felt like it was there. What was a terrifying small space transformed into a terrifying large one, endlessly vast and completely unknowable. He felt panic build up inside him. It was tempting, oh so tempting, to give into the sweet release of death. What awaited for him beyond would allow him to worry no more about the world here. Yet, his duty was not complete. He had a purpose to fulfill still.

I will not die, my work is unfinished. I will not die, my work is unfinished. He began repeating, like a mantra. His entire body was numb now. The complete lack of sensation began to affect him. It was like a hallucination. His body was reaching out into the void, and the void was responding back. He could hear no sound, and yet the sound of nothing was building up. White noise, some sort of crowd. A sensation of touch began to envelop him. It was fragile, almost transparent. With a solid push, it would be shredded to bits. The idea of doing so frightened him. Instead, he reached out and touched it. Gingerly, uncertainly.

Ah. The puddle of consciousness thought, this is my shell. It went without saying then, he'd need to break it. As fragile as it appeared, it was very tough. This was his body, the body of a Kaguya, after all. There, an opening! He rushed out of his body. Upon escaping it, his vision suddenly flashed. No longer the darkness before him but an instance of bright blue day. Two paths appeared in the distance. Shapes he could not make out were walking them. One path appeared to terminate before the next... no, it was still moving forward bit by bit. Yet from his brief vision, he could see there was only the roads of formless figures and nothing else.

"How is this!" He without a mouth cried. "Where are the flora and fauna, to nourish them and to keep as companions? Where are the shelters, the areas of rest? Where do they come from, what awaits them at the end...? What do they think awaits them?"

And in the quick flash, it was as though his vision was ripped away. In the darkness, he saw his own body. It terrified. It reached out for the conscious it lost without moving. Even in the absolute darkness, Taketori could feel it move towards him. Violently, the silence penetrated now by muscles tearing and repairing, his bones popping and moving. He wanted to run, yet this was what he asked for. He could not parse out his vision yet, but he felt a need. To do something for those. What he saw on the two pathways seemed unbearable to him. He forced himself to be stilled and felt the fleshy abomination of his shell gather around him. Relocating itself, it took form. He took form.

The barrel fell away as the dark mist gathering in it released. A monstrous silhouette emerged from within, the sound of bones moving filling the air. Standing up to his full height, he easily reached ten feet. While still the same large width, his new height made him appear skinny. While his hands remained much the same, his feet were bird-like, with five long digits extending outwards ending in sharp claws. He raised one foot and stretched his "toes". With the benefits of his Kaguya build, they moved around his central foot freely. From his waist extended a tail that split in two. It was about ten feet long as well, with the same claws as his feet on the end. At rest, they acted as two more supports for Taketori, as though he had four legs. His face was an image of bone, the canines in his mouth extra prominent. With the growth he experienced, his skull was probably the size of a child's torso.

Then he regained his own shape. The clack and crack of bones violently filled the air, overpowering the sound of muscles being shredded, as bones went to wherever spare Kaguya bones went. He shrank rapidly back down to his "normal" height of 6'9" and his forked tail retracted back into his body. His skin, discolored a dark gray, began to ripple as the Cursed Seal began reabsorbing back towards a point on his back, turning bright red/orange along the way.

He fell to his knees, winded and panting heavily. He would need a free moments to gather himself. If Six, or perhaps One, had any questions for him, he'd stay and answer as well as he could. Elsewise, he would depart. Six had asked him what a personal death was like. Taketori could not put it into words. He wanted to go somewhere, away from the city, and think deeply of it.

[OoC:] I was planning on using a coupon, but turns out I have other techs I want so.... no coupons, glorious posting instead.

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: +45
Remaining: [507/507]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15 ::: Gained: +45
Remaining: [762/767]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 6 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 pm
Parovati nodded and thought for a moment, she knew the decision that she needed to make. She put her hand into her Ryo pouch and pulled out a small wad of bills “ I’m ready for the Tsuribari Seal. “ She walked over to the table and sat on it’s edge. She took a deep breath in and laid down; from what Taketori said... this was going to be a painful process. She knew that if she took anymore time she was going to back out. She pointed to her right forearm “ Right here. “ She nervously looked back at the ceiling, it was her dominant whip arm... she couldn’t think of a better place.

“AandOE”
I have a success coupon and I have a few training posts that I would like to use.

Paris_Decay

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:30 pm
Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six and One only]

Taketori's helpers fell away upon his grand emergence, their skills still needed in other parts of the hospital. He had survived, alright, just as the Doctor had predicted. On his knees, panting heavily, the question still remained lingering. "Congratulations on escaping death, and gaining an upgrade. So how was it? I'll let One know later," Six commented, taking a seat on the only stool in the room. "I won't bother you again after the explanation." If Taketori could put together enough of a description, Six would feel satisfied.

Glancing over towards the blackboard to confirm the appropriate inscription for Tsuribari, One snapped his sleeves. The actual application process was quick, almost instantaneous, but the aftereffects would soon enact upon Parovati. Targeting her preferred location, the good Doctor laid the seal upon it. The outside marketplace noises continued, allowing for the shinobi to concentrate upon if she wished.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:59 pm
The mark stung on her skin and she knew that the process was complete. She rose from the bed and was slightly dizzy, she heard the street outside and the bustle. She looked around and focuses her gaze on One ” Thank You. “ She needed to find a place to focus on her new mark. She began to walk to the door and got slightly dizzy, she held her hand on the wall as she walked through the halls and out of the hospital.

Paris_Decay

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:21 pm
User Image

Taketori took a seat on the floor and pondered. His breathing was deep and ragged still from the ordeal. He had actually knocked on death's door. It was at once a privilege and a burden. After a few false starts, he began.

"I see two endless paths before me. It is a weary journey. There is no shelter to rest, they walk until they can walk no more and..." He trailed off, more out of uncertainty than anything else. "It does not seem a worthy journey. I do not know what to make of it. It is of interest to me what future recipients make of their own experience as well."

After he recovered enough to leave with dignity, Taketori gathered his equipment and bid Six farewell. Perhaps it was to be made tradition at this point, as he had done the same thing after his first application, but he headed to the Bar. A strong drink would help him parse this.

[ Exit ]

Watarimono
[B-Rank]
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [507/507]
Stamina: Used --- 5 (Vambraces) ::: Recovered --- 15 ::: Gained: 0
Remaining: [762/767]

Class Info

Discipline → Berserker
Discipline → Monk

Stats
Strength --- 6 [base]
Speed --- 9 [base]
Reflex --- 9 [base]
Fortitude --- 12 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----

People:
AandOE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

It was so simple. He was so stupid. As clever as he thought he was, which was still more clever than you, he could only flirt and bluff his way through so much before he had to do what needed being done. Case in point: when looking for a rogue genin in UHV territory, check the morgue. Kid was probably feckin dead.

This was the mindset that brought Tetsuo to the rather quaint hospital itself. Kanzaki was convicted and knew what needed to be said and asked and when. Tetsuo was not such a man, and after fumbling through conversation with a few passing nurses, he finally settled his hopeful eyes on one Shirohoshi Tsuya, and rapidly closed the gap to the front desk, flustered.
"M-madame. If I may ask, is there a morgue in this f-fine city? I am tasked to find an individual and am afraid he has met with the w-worst fate." There was more to his fabrication for being there, but in Kanzaki's experience, people who came out with their full story unprovoked were usually liars. OK, he was about to lie, and he was a liar, he was just gooder. Technically what he'd said up until now was true.

User Image
虚偽

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM: Encounter
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 350 / 465xxxxxCurrent Stamina 320 / 480
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 2xxxxxReflex 1xxxxxFortitude 2
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ 0 / 0 ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
AandOE
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:44 pm
Indefatigable Interloper

S H I R O H O S H I T S U Y A
White Star Helper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feeling quite at home, Shirohoshi was working on a Sudoku puzzle as she waited for any potential guests to arrive. Tapping the eraser on her lips, the nurse zipped a '6' in the lower right corner, and then glanced up to check for anyone needing help. Laying her pencil down as Tetsuo approached, she flashed a brief smile to show that the hospital's name wasn't indicative of its owners. "A morgue," Shirohoshi upwardly inflected, indicating a pondering question. "We have a small room that holds deceased patients before burial, but they are not held there for long. Who are you looking for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

OK so they did have one. This was roleplay, so sometimes it made perfect sense not to have one too. He cleared his throat and flashed a nervous smile back, thankful for some favorable news. "A young man by the name of Hyuuga Higashi Crimson of hair and lavender of eye. Not that I was directly informed by the family, but with his name he was of little doubt a shinobi, so he may have befallen a more gruesome fate than most."

User Image
虚偽

Sharingan: Inactive

Current BGM: Encounter
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle ChuuninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 345 / 465xxxxxCurrent Stamina 320 / 480
Strength 3xxxxxSpeed 2xxxxxReflex 1xxxxxFortitude 2
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery: [ 0 / 0 ]
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
• Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
• Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
• Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
Personal Attributes:
• Professional Drinker: Recovery of chakra (not stamina) via 'Resting' at twice the normal rate while drinking alcohol.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
• Chef Hashi-rama: Every 10 Shinobi Chef Missions grants 1 Hashi no Heisei Formless Slot.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] posts faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hashi no Heisei techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Katana techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - A Rank ]
○ Bukijutsu Class • Learn Hard Physical techniques one [1] post faster. [ E - B Rank ]
xxxxxMystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ D - B Rank ]
○ Bloodline Class • Learn All techniques three [3] posts faster.
Tags
AandOE
___youwillknownihilism
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:46 pm
Indefatigable Interloper

S H I R O H O S H I T S U Y A
White Star Helper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"My apologies, young sir, but we have not had any Hyuuga remains come through recently. You are free to check the morgue, but there are only Sasagi residents being processed for inter at the moment." Turning to face the inner gardens, Shirohoshi indicated the stairs just beyond it, to a small wooden door. "The morgue is through the far door there. Mortician Matsugo-no-Mizu is on staff today, but I am certain he will also give the same statement. We apologize for any loss that may have occurred, and wish you well."  
[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff