Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:17 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Being plowed over suddenly Jacob only seemed to roll with it as in a moment he was smothered by another cute student. Laying there as she seemed to realize what she had done the girl got off of him as he lay there looking up. How painful would being plowed into at full force have been if he were a weaker race he wondered as he slowly got to his feet dusting himself off as he made sure he was alright and nothing was broken.

"Now then" Jacob said looking up at the girl as he put his hands in his pockets and tapped his foot a few times. "Fighting, Revealing your monster form, and attacking your teacher" Jacob said as he looked at the girl his lips pulled in a disapproved scowl. "And on the first day of class no less" Jacob reminded her as he wondered what he should do to the student.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:28 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
+
Kamiya switched to wolf form and laid down with her paws over her face. She whimpered at the thought of being whipped by a leather leash full of glass shard. Afterall, mistakes were taken severely when you are in the warrior clan. If one came in and saw the picture in the gym. You would see a small white wolf with black markings on its face, cowering in front of a small boy. Shivering and whimpering, she was waiting patiently.

In her thoughts she cried out in terror over what would happen at home. She peaked her golden eyes out from under her paw and spoke.
"Please don't beat me. I don't like the nine tails whips, or chains. "

Serphrim

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:49 pm
"I'd love to! Nicole blurted without any control, blushing as she regained her composure. "I-I mean, I would love to hand out with you and Shiya, P-Princess." Nicole said to her, blushing more as they made their way to PE. Nicole was wrapped around her tighter then, well, a snake! She was absolutely hooked to her and pretty much in love as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm
omgIisonfiyah

"O-Oh..." Yui said in response. "Um...be careful during PE class. Other monsters might try to show off." she said, giving Carson a warning since she heard that humans were quite fragile. Shortly they entered the gym and she saw a small boy standing and waiting for other students. She remembered seeing him during the orientation so she guessed he was a teacher, but why was he so young?  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm
"Then I will have to avoid those individuals then." Carson said cheerily when they reached the Gym.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:16 am

"Hmm whips and chains. Bring the pain" Jacob said chuckling a little bit as he reached down and patted Kamiya's head. "No no not at that school but I have another punishment that you can do" Jacob said pointing to his chair he had been sitting in a bit earlier. "Go pick up that chair and sit down in it. I will get to your punishment in a bit" the child teacher said as he looked back to the rest of the people starting to enter the gym. He gave the boy a scowl that had been poking fun at Kamiya and made a mental note to make his semester a bit harder.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 12:35 pm
Cassia resumes glaring ahead, now ignoring the others. She walks into the gym and looks around.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:21 pm
Shiyanna smiled as they continued into the gym. Maybe she would find out later. As they entered the gym she looked around, seeing a little boy patting the head of a small white wolf... Seemed as though someone was already getting into trouble. Why is there a little kid here?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:06 pm
Rajin remained quiet until he and Cassia reached the gym inside, class seemed to already be underway. Apparently someone had turned into their monster form. That could have the only explanation for why there was a giant white wolf in the gym. "O..k.." Rajin remark dully. He then notice more of his class mate coming. A trio of girl clinging to one rather well endowed one. "Great. As if one big breasted woman wasn't enough." He quipped to himself in a typical snarky manner. "There are a lot of girls here though. I'll admit that." Rajin said, observing the numbers of boys to girls. A thought then popped in Rajin's scheming mind. Make a harem for himself. All of the girls in school, a mass of beauties all to himself. The idea seem to send the efreet into Laa Laa Land as one could tell from the slight blush on his coupled with the thousand yard stare. The efreet soon snapped out of his fantasy. Stop it! That is terrible idea. Father can barely handle mother himself. One woman in my life would be enough trouble. Rajin glanced at Cassia who still seemed to be rather miffed about being in the presense of a human for an extended period of time. MMmmmmm no. "Now is the teach..er" Rajin looked over saw the small child from the assembly. Was he the teacher? He couldn't be? Why? "Please tell me our teacher isn't a small child." The efreet buried his face in his hand and shook it. "First our math teacher is a big breasted woman who doesn't care about covering herself up, and now we have a child teaching P.E. What next?" Rajin sighed. Believe it or not, he did care who would be teaching, and so far, the teachers weren't exactly up to snuff in his eyes.

(Edited)  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:13 pm
"A tiny man convinced human children are after his lucky charms.", Cassia responds. She eyes the wolf cowering wolf next the small teacher curiously.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:18 pm

Rajin's words easily caught Jacob's ears as he turned around slowly to look at the Ifrit. While he didn't mind being called a child by the female students and faculty something about being called one by the male populace picked at a thread of annoyance he had. "You there" Jacob said pointing over to Rajin to get his attention before waving him over. While he was waving the boy over tho Jacob was making his way to the middle of the gym to get into a better location to get the attention of the students who were busy mostly with getting to know everyone. "Excuse me" Jacob called waving a bit to try and get the attention of the gym's students but at the moment seeming to have little effect as they continued to talk amongst themselves in a loud group tone.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:42 pm
Rajin paused for moment, processing what he believed to be a joke. Cassia's deliver was so deadpan and random, it actually got Rajin to laugh beyond a simple chuckle. "Well that's a new one." Rajin said before being called by the small child. The ifrit was perplexed for a moment, he then folded his arms and squitned perplexed-like at the child. He refused to follow him, eventually though, Rajin caved thanks tho his own curiosity. "Why am I doing?" Rajin thought aloud to himself as he walked over.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 3:50 pm

"Because somewhere deep down your interested why it is that a child is put into the place of a teacher. Let alone interested to know if he is up to your standards you set for yourself mentally of what the teachers of this school are held upon. Then again you may want to just come up and try poking a bit more fun towards a child to help make yourself feel big around your friends" Jacob said looking to Rajin as he looked back to the students who were still chatting amongst themselves and not paying his attempt to get there attention any mind. "Now then why don't you figure out a way for me to get the attention of the class so we can get this class underway shall we" Jacob said smiling at Rajin.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:21 pm
"What on earth would gain from making fun of a child?" Rajin said getting down to the boy's height. "If making fun of a child could raise one's status then you bet I'd be, as the humans say, putting you on blast. But it doesn't so there." the child who now revealed himself to be the teacher then gave Rajin something between a request and demand to help him think of an idea to get the class' attention. Rajin looked around, then remembered the girl with large breasts (Krynn) and two followers clinging to her. The ifrit grabbed hold of the teacher's small head and pointed it at the girl. "See her?" Rajin said pointing to her to the girl. "How about you go and grope her. I'm sure a good loud squeal will get people attention." Rajin's face was expressionless. He was hiding the intent for causing more trouble. "That, or you can just go find a whistle to blow on." The ifrit shurgged his shoulders, acting like he didn't care which option the boy went with. It was like he was playing as the angel and devil for the teacher. How fun it. Rajin almost knew that he would go for the first idea. What gym teacher wouldn't take advantage of their innocent looks as a child?

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Serphrim

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:22 pm
♥ K ♥ A ♥ M ♥ I ♥ Y ♥ A ♥ • ♥ I ♥ N ♥ U ♥

User Image
+
Kamiya stood up and sniffed the air. She could smell of aftermath of smoke being snuffed after a fire. As she bowed her wolf head to the small child; she made her way to the chair, across the gym. She walked right past the person that smell of smoke, and changed to human form and found herself still sniffing the air around him, cautiously. "Hellhound?" She spoke as a question, but didn't realized she spoke the thought that she was asking herself, to the man on her left. She caught a glimpse of his eyes from his peripheral view. She looked away and continued to walk to the chair, waiting for what punishment she would get for cause a scene, fighting, and tackling a teacher all on the first day.

As she walked away and thought of her actions all you could hear was her, letting out murmurs and grunts, while rustling her hair. "Am I an idiot, geez..." She found the chair, turned it towards the small child and sat down. She had the sour look on her face as she crossed her arms, and legs. Her fingernails slowly tapping the side of her elbow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games