Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

noebody

Tipsy Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:04 am
rennaIa
i love your avi~!

also hi everyone, im new here 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:26 am
Hi! I'm Pixitella. please call me Pixi or Pix. I tend to lurk a lot. I'm trying to be active again. If you're curious about me, just ask. Uh, thank you for the invite. If there is anything I can help out with, just let me know. emotion_bigheart  

Pixitella

Pixitella

Sugary Gaian

strangecashew

Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:38 am
thanks for the invite, it's been YEARS since I've been invited to a guild. Kinda for got they existed sweatdrop

anyways hello yum_naruto  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:19 am
Hiya, name's Chuck! I go on and off and back in gaia every once in a while, real life things makin me busy and all that haha

What Im most likely doing here in gaia is to earn plat to buy items that i can use to mess around in the avatar thingy

Thanks for the invite, I don't get requests as much, so am kinda wondering how you found me lmao  

ChuckADoodleDoo

Anxious Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

pumpkinskittlez

Magic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:42 am
Hello all! I've forgotten about being in this guild, until the announcements started arriving lol
Hopefully, we will all make some new friends and have a relaxing place to hang out at on Gaia. heart I'm Ava and I often do things backwards xp (thus the odd introduction wording) Have a great weekend everyone! emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:58 am
Halyo! I'm Onyx or Poppy, if you please :3

I am an absolute disaster and a Gaia oldbie ('06 on my first account, baybee). I tend to lurk, but I'm trying to get more active in my social life, both online and in whatever the heck the "real world" has become.

I enjoy watching long American football games as background noise and am rapidly approaching middle age, but still find fart jokes amusing and play far too much Pokemon when a new mainline game drops. (Unpopular opinion maybe: SwSh slaps, okay? Also Violet>>>Scarlet). I collect card game cards for a few games off and on (mainly Pokemon, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh!) and enjoy playing the games, although I am horrid at them. I also like coffee (heavily adulterated, please!), tea (do not put things in my tea unless it is sweet tea), and cafes a LOT. yum_coffee yum_tea

Ask me about my opinions on Amway if you want a long antiMLM rant. scream stressed I'm not too pressed about soccer moms selling wax melts at county fairs; my hatred is more aimed at trash uplines and bad corporate practices that make the industry into the hyper-materialist dystopian nightmare that it is.

*ahem* I think that's enough for now before I embarrass myself and add more emojis. Bai!  

Onyx Popcorn

Bashful Trash

23,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100

radish

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:58 am
howdy, i'm radish. mostly a lurker so don't expect me to chat much lol. been around since '07 and still having fun. nice to meet everyone~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:19 pm
Hello everybody!

I am KittyAmazing, and I'm your typical old Gaian who started on here way back in the early days (cant remember how long it's been sweatdrop ).

I am currently unemployed, but once upon a time I was a high school science teacher. I left teaching for reasons you might be able to guess and I don't regret my decision.

I'm very much an introvert but I'm trying to get more sociable. I'm taking baby steps, but hopefully this guild will help me blossom a bit more.  

KittyAmazing

Magical Kitten

Royal Fortune

Benevolent Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:33 pm
KittyAmazing
Hello everybody!

I am KittyAmazing, and I'm your typical old Gaian who started on here way back in the early days (cant remember how long it's been sweatdrop ).

I am currently unemployed, but once upon a time I was a high school science teacher. I left teaching for reasons you might be able to guess and I don't regret my decision.

I'm very much an introvert but I'm trying to get more sociable. I'm taking baby steps, but hopefully this guild will help me blossom a bit more.

I recognize you from the runway forum! I made a runway thread in the guild but haven't actually posted in it yet lmao  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:44 pm
Royal Fortune
KittyAmazing
Hello everybody!

I recognize you from the runway forum! I made a runway thread in the guild but haven't actually posted in it yet lmao

I'll have to check that out. I'm noticing a lot of people have been invited to the guild, so it's nice to see someone familiar lol.  

KittyAmazing

Magical Kitten

KINK0RZ

Wheezing Noob

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:37 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Akyra but I go by Akii. I've been on gaia since 2006 I think with multiple accounts lol. I probably stopped playing in 2012-2013 and trying to be a bit active again and have some fun and reminisce! :3 Thank you so much for the invite!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:49 pm
Hi y'all, DWW here, trying to be more active in general. Back after a loooong hiatus! Great to see a community building here! This is what I miss!

Still been a trip trying to navigate thru all these new things in Gaia and learning all the new currency and what not!

DWW

This_Persons_Chick

Brainy Bookworm

20,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Voter 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:24 pm
Thanks for the invite. I've just come back to Gaia, my acct was on hold due to possible information breach. Thanks to the live help line I'm back.

I'm a married mommy of two, a boy and a girl. I've been married for 18yrs and my kids are 14 &17.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:36 pm
Meowdy y'all, it's SO nice to see a guild alive and well during this era of gaia! I'm so excited to join this community~ I've been on gaia since 2008 (diff accs), 29 y/o, mini shop lurker and artist  

irusumouse

Dapper Duck

Morrigan Aenslandd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:05 pm
hello everyone! im very excited for the invite ,didnt chat or post in a while and i came back recently to remember old times and relax from everyday anxiety sweatdrop pixels do soothe the mind lol yum_puddi heart  
[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff