Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Exᴘʟᴏsɪᴠᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ & ᴀ Bᴀʀ {O 1g} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:31 pm
(*Feels loved* heart *or at least not hated* :3 )

Even if she wasn't here that much, Skye knew they were close friends enough that they can freely rummage through their home or at least a good portion of it. Besides she could remember where everything was and it didn't seem like Maverick was going to help out in getting over the hangover. After a while she came back holding a tray with cups of coffee for everyone. "You can make your own coffee then." she said to Maverick when she came back.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 pm
(( Fun side note, that's actually how my I do my house, the only place off limits is my parents bedroom XD))  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:59 pm
Paul smiled slightly as he heard Mav's voice. "Well it's good to know that I haven't been kidnapped by a bunch of psychos. I just decided to have a sleepover with a bunch of psychos instead." He said jokingly as he entered the living room and saw Mav, Eric, and Terrance. "How are you doing Eric?" he asked concerned. He still remembered Eric kissing Shay, and was hoping that Eric forgot all about it. Before Eric could really answer Skye showed up with coffee. "Ooh, coffee. And seeing as to how Mav is in trouble with mommy again I'll gladly take his cup." He said, smiling at his little joke, as he took a cup.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 am
"Don't forget that "mommy" is holding a tray of burning hot coffee." Skye said to Paul as she smiled back at him, hiding what she felt, but certainly gave off a threatening vibe. She set the tray down on a table and grabbed two cups. One for her and one to give to Eric since he seemed like he needed it the most. "Here, this might help you." she said, offering a cup to him.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:47 am
((I have updated the time and date. But seeing as I just woke up I don't know what kind of weather))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:22 am
Although he didn't drink coffee that much, unless he had to be up really early, Terrence took a cup, just to be nice. Skye was kind enough to make it for them all. He would really need to brush his teeth now. He hated coffee breath. He then wondered what time it was as well. He was supposed to be doing a presentation for first year dental students later that afternoon. The Dean of Dentistry had asked him to demonstrate how to do a filling on a real patient.

Brendan's neck hurt. He moved it slowly side to side as it made a couple small cracking sounds. That didn't sound too good. He then realised why he was so stiff. He fell asleep on the hallway floor. Brendan sighed and then made his way to the living room to see his necktie hanging from a blade of the ceiling fan. He couldn't even remember how that got up there, but he took it back down and slipped it back on, fixing his collar once he did that. He wondered what all the noise was about, but he ignored it. The only thing he wanted at the moment was a drink of water.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:57 am
Axel seemed to calm down once Elda explained. He was dress and she was pretty coherent of what happened last night. Axel breathed a sigh then clenched his stomach. A loud gurgling sound came from his gut. "Well, I'm not hungover, but I am hungry." He muttered. "What's there to eat?" Axel asked as he lied down flat on the hardwood floor. the boy then remember that he had a habit saying things in his sleep. He sat up and looked at Elda with wide eyes. "I didn't say anything while I was asleep did I?" He asked in a worried voice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:43 pm
Paul gulped at Skye's reaction to him calling her "mommy". He knew Sky well enough to know he messed up, but he couldn't help but attempt another jab at her. "Okay, I get it. Mommy's not in a very good mood today. And that if I step too far out of line mommy's going to poor hot coffee in my lap." he said, making sure that she had already put the tray down first.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:57 pm
Maverick smirked and said "Don't worry Paul, you and I will both be in Mommy's doghouse today" He laughed then groaned "okay..laughing hurts..." that was probably karma at work. He shrugged and said "I can survive without coffee." He looked over at the clock and said "It's only 11:00 AM...and Paul why were you in my bathroom?" it suddenly dawned on him that's the room Paul came from.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:16 pm
Paul managed to snicker before the pain made him stop. When Maverick asked why Paul was in the bathroom, he stiffened slightly but he didn't know why. "I was wondering the exact same thing actually. It's not like I fell asleep on the crapper, that would've made too much sense. No I had to wake up in your bathtub. So, in short, I have not freakin' idea." he said fairly casually.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:12 pm
Elda decided to spare Axel even more embarrassment and shrugged. "Not that I heard," she said, getting out of bed. "Come on, I've got toast and eggs in the fridge." She walked down the small hallway and into her living room, where she saw more people passed out. "GOOOD MOOORRRNNINNNGG!!" she sang loudly to the dismay of the people camped out in her
salon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am
Thanks, Skye.
Eric gladly took the cup of coffee Skye offered and looked carefully at it, making sure it wasn't still scalding hot. Obviously he heard all the talk about how 'Mommy' had a tray of burning hot coffee with her, and even though he didn't actually participate in the conversation he knew he didn't really want to have to ever deal with her wrath. By no means did he want to burn himself, either.
For God's sake, all he really wanted was to know what time it was. Unfortunately, no one else seemed to know either.
Once again, he pondered calling in sick. Horribly late, that is. And where was his phone, anyway? It was usually in his pocket, but it could have easily fallen out somewhere. And if it wasn't here in Maverick's place somewhere, he knew that he was just plain screwed. Why couldn't he think clearly? All he was really aware of was an uncomfortable sensation that took him a few seconds to recognize.
Oh, God, he realized suddenly. I even smell sloshed. There was just no way in hell I can go to work like this. Smelly, almost comically rumpled and in need of a shave. That wouldn't go over well.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Eden, with eyes clouded from sleep and hangover, was making the effort to make sure she still had her clothes on when Elda loudly came in; and Eden in response curled herself up tighter and shut her eyes. From what she had seen of herself for that brief second, she appeared to still have her clothes on - it was just that her skirt had majorly ridden up to expose the undergarments she thankfully was wearing. In typical Eden fashion, though, there was no effort made to pull it back down. And the voice, in response, pounded against her brain.
Maybe going back to sleep would help.
But that just wasn't about to happen. Because then, when there was finally peaceful silence for a second, she became aware of the sound of her phone ringing. It was across the room from her, where it lay along with her stilettos. Every nerve of her body felt like it was being put through a cheese grater, and every last cell begged her for sleep and possibly a shower.
Why was peace and quiet such a foreign concept?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:55 am
"I should trade you in for some girls." Skye said to Paul and Maverick after she gave Eric his cup. She found a place to sit and started taking sips of her coffee once it cooled down enough. She felt more content now that she had some coffee. Though it didn't make her forgive the two children for their teasing. She'll get them back soon enough when the time was right.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:04 pm
((Soooo I wanna post even though I am no where... biggrin ))

Shayna had made it to the steps of Elda's home before tripping over her feet and falling face first down the last five steps and then into the snow. Okay she should have worn a jacket and now it was ruddy snowing again. She cursed quietly under her breath before standing and struggling to keep the headache gone before starting her trek home. The white t-shirt was now almost soaked and she had only been walking for five minutes...

She didn't exactly care what she looked like at the moment but needed to use the restroom really badly when she finally stopped at a small cafe that Eric had taken her too at one point. She asked for the bathroom and went inside to use the toilet. After that was finished she went through a quick finger brushing of her hair before tying it up sort of neatly on top of her head and cleaning off any weird stains that were not actually stains. Once a little cleaner she headed into the cafe area and ordered something for breakfast and a small... Their smallest cup of coffee with tons of creamer added.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:30 pm
Brendan's cell phone rang as he got a drink of water. He answered it.

"Dude! Where are you? You didn't come home last night. Did you stay over somewhere?" his roommate and fellow member of Crusade asked.

"Huh? Yeah. Well all came back from the bar and played a few games and had a lot to drink. It's a long story. I'll tell you later" Brendan replied.

"Well, don't take too long. We have sound check this afternoon" was the reply.

"Right. Don't worry. I'll be there" Brendan said, then hung up after saying his goodbyes. He then looked around for cereal or something to eat. He was hungry and his head still hurt. Elda wasn't helping.

"It's a little after 11 AM. I'm surprised that we all woke up this early. What time does your work start, Eric? Are you up to it, today?" Terrence stated. He put his coffee down on the table as it was still a little too hot for him to drink. The dental student still had a few hours to spare.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games