Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Shh Don't Tell...(Open/ ALWAYS ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Money!
View Results

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 pm
((We should just start at lunch time in school.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm
{{I don't care when, for I have to have an idea so I can post as Seri and Liam}}  

Serphrim

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm
((YAY!! I can finally use my character! ... so who's going to post first? :3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:03 pm
[I suppose it fair game now.]  

Serphrim

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:18 pm
(( Ok... Umm... I guess I'll post my character's introduction. ))

Luna drove up to the school in a smooth running motorcycle with a strange design. Her goggles were over her eyes and clothes worn and baggy. Her hair was a complete mess and she smelled like a mixture of motor oil, chemicals, and strawberry shampoo. She saw as most people were driving in, and she moved over to park in the teachers lot. She moved the strange gears and locked the motorcycle in place so it couldn't get stolen. Then she pulled out her key as she stood, slouched and looking at her bike with a vacant expression before unloading her book bag and putting it on.

"Hey, kid, you can't park there! That's the teacher's lot!" The teacher on patrol replied.

"Negative. I am not a child nor a student. I am a student teacher. You lack civil authority over me. Please point to the specific direction of the office so I might sign in." Luna replied.

"Do you think this is some sort of game?" The teacher asked.

"Negative. You seem to have misunderstood me, but I was certain I made myself clear." She replied. Slowly, people began to stop and turn as a small crowd gathered to watch the situation.

"Move your motorcycle!" The teacher demanded.

"Negative. This is the correct destination for my vehicle." She replied.

"Alright, kid. I've had enough of this game. You're going to the principle's office!" He yelled, grabbing the sleeve of her jacket as he dragged her towards the building while Luna stumbled behind while adjusting her goggles over her eyes with a still vacant expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:49 pm
Vincent pulled his car into the parking lot and parked it. He then got out, then adjusted his tie before grabbing his books. He wore a long sleeve white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tucked in, along with a black necktie and some black jeans. He wondered if Seri would be there at school. The end of last night got a little tense and uncomfortable and he wondered how she would react to seeing him. He wondered if she even went to that school. Oh well, might as well get to class. He had to familiarize himself with the teacher and the subject before he could decide on whether the class was worth his time or if he'd probably wind up skipping most of it.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm
Luna was dragged to the front entrance of the school where she rested sloppily against the front office counter. Several students were blocking the entrance, giggling as the stiff teacher was being reprimanded harshly by the vice principle. Despite how she looked, Luna was a student teacher and she was going to be helping the science professor. Of course, Luna already knew and boredom looked out the window at all the giggling students her own age. She looked as a few tried to jump to get a good look at the 'freak' and the strict teacher getting yelled at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:08 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri got off the bus, wearing a jean jacket, and a white shirt underneath it, she wore pants today, with converse sneakers. She took the bus, because she was saving up her money for a deposit on an apartment in the future. She carried her back over her shoulder and cringed. Her back was sore. It wasn't because she cleaned the car with Vincent. She had gotten into an arguement with her father. Last night or rather at 2 o clock in the morning when, vincent dropped her off. Her dad was drinking and saw her pull up in an unknown car. So when she through the front door. The yelling and violent attack occurs. If you looked carefully, Seri was hiding her face with mask. So to other's it would like she was sick, but in actually she was hiding her busted lip, and the bruises on her body. Giving up putting the bag on her back, she just clenched the pack in front of her. She went to the entrance of the school, and saw a small girl about her age. She heard the one teacher being yelled at. She felt bad for him, but it seemed it was caused by his own actions. "Are you the new student teacher for the science class?" Seri asked the small girl who wore the goggles. She was curious about this girl. She looked the same age as any other student, but she was definitely a prodigy child. That much Seri could tell. As she was speaking to the new teacher, she heard the sound of Vincent's car pull up. She looked toward it and saw him climb out. She quickly turned around feeling embarrassed over action last night. She pretty much flat out told the guy she liked him for his appearance. So how was she suppose to talk to him now. Maybe he won't notice its me. Seri face showed some pain, for she was becoming weak. She began to rub her legs, to get some feelings back to them, and then touched her lip that was held behind her mask.

▐░ ℱ◎ґ тнℯ ł◎√ℯ ☺ḟ ღü﹩ḯḉ ░▌

Serphrim

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm
"Affirmative. My alias is Luna Mecha. I suppose in proper diction, you should call me Miss Mecha, but you are aloud to call me Luna. I return the question and ask for your alias." She replied, lifting up the sleeve of her large red light jacket that was made for a man and covered in scuffs and oil stains. She then offered her petite hand covered with a custom made brown biker glove that looked properly worn but also well taken care of. Her hands looked rough from calluses, which was strange for a girl her age, but that was clearly not the only strange thing about her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri took the girl's hand and gave it a firm shake. "I'm Seri Hatsumoto. I'll be in your car today, Miss Mecha. " Seri looked down at their handshake and saw the bluish tint peeking out from under her jacket. She quickly pulled the sleeve down. "If you excuse me, I'm not feeling too well and want to stop by the nurses office before I head to your class. " Seri didn't want to discuss the bruises on her wrist with the new teacher, but if the teacher saw the mark, she would began asking questions. She turned to leave and smack into a man. She knew it was a man, by their built and soft smell of cologne. She looked up after dropping her bag during the impact. Not knowing that her face mask had fell down revealing her busted lip, with a slight bruise.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire
lil_lollypop1

Serphrim

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:43 pm
Vincent walked in and tried to avoid Seri, but that idea was ruined when she accidentally bumped into him. "Oh, it's you" Vincent said, a little awkwardly. He then saw her lip and bruised face. She didn't look like that when he last saw her. He quickly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over to a corner of the hallway, making sure she faced towards the corner so people didn't see her. "Seri, what happened?!" Vincent asked, concerned. Usually he didn't like to get involved in people's business, but this was serious. He also didn't like the fact that a young woman who was pretty and who helped him out for no reason was beaten up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 pm
((Car? lolz. ))

"Understood. You might want to mention the..." Luna began as Seri turned away. Luna frowned then watched as she ran into another stranger. "Are you hurt, Miss Seri?" Luna asked, slowly walking back over to her. "Indeed. The impact was more sever then it looked. Odd. Sir, can you carry Miss Seri to the nurses. If the impact did that, it may have also done damage to her joints." She said to Vincent.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:44 pm
▐░ Seri Hatsumoto ░▌

User Image

Seri was about to speak to the teacher, when Vincent pulled her away. With him grabbing her wrist, she held the pain on her face. "Your hurting me..." Seri spoke low as she motion towards her wrist that he was gripping. She pulled her arm out of his hand, firmly. Rubbing her wrist she tried to avoid eye contact. "I told you before how I get punishment. It seemed to happen after you took me home last night. My dad was in a drunkin rage that he attacked me when I went through the door. My mother wasn't their, so I became the tool for his violence. I tried to fight back, but ....it didn't help. I feel so tired.. of all this..." tears were falling from her eyes, she was weak from the abuse, but she didn't want to stay in that house. She sat down on the floor in front of Vincent. Seri thought to herself... Why is it, i can open up to him.. Seri extended her hand up to him, touching his hand with her fingers. She was too weak to stand up anymore, her eyes becoming tired. She even thought about the when was the last time she ate. She made sure to drink water, and it didn't help she was small. "Vincent..could you call that teacher over. I have to go to the bathroom, but I'm too weak to stand up anymore." She continued to hold his fingers. She didn't want to stay at home, and she didn't want to bring the attention of physical abuse to the police. That would cause more problems. She thought the new teacher might be able to help her out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 pm
Luna frowned, hearing everything, but she kept silent. She just met the girl and felt a little awkward that she was breaking down into tears. Emotions were never Luna's strong suit, but she didn't like it when people hurt other people. It was unproductive and Luna herself wasn't without scars... not that she minded them. She just looked between Seri and Vincent, hoping Vincent would be able to calm her down.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:57 pm
[im getting offline now. i have work in four hours and was suppose to be in bed along time ago.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff