Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:41 pm
The momentum had knocked Fredrika off her feet, sending her sprawling across the ground in a haze of limbs and dust. It had worked? Coughing she looked up at Max, clearly shaken by the sudden upheaval.

Disorientated she pushed herself from the floor, not bothering to question his sudden willingness to help her out and staggered after him. Managing to catch up with him a short distance as if people popped up next to him in that man our every day.

"T-thank you....you....heh, you helped me out" If it weren't for the fact he seemed like the type that wouldn't appreciate it Fredrika could have quite happily hugged him on the spot, a few cuts and bruises was far better than being burnt alive"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:48 pm
"You're welcome." He replied dully as he trudged through the forest. Pushing one of the tree limbs out of the way, he suddenly stopped in his tracks, his eyes widening as he gaped at the figure. He put a hand over his mouth, turning a dark red. He could only sit still as he watched the figure with a sun birthmark on her back whistling at a small raven before her. 'Could that be a... a human. No. That radiance... A valkyrie?'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:01 pm
Accepting that this traveler wasn't the talkative type Fredrika followed along in silence, busying herself with plans of what to do next. It wasn't until Max had stopped that she ever really remember she was following someone.

Eyeing his back suspiciously the white haired woman lent to the side, peeking around his skinny frame. It was official, he was a creep. Mouth slack I. Shock she looked from the woman bathing in the pool to Max who stood openly watching.

'Maybe trusting a complete stranger was a bad idea...' backing away the mechanic slipped back through the trees, ducking out of sight. part of her wanted to call out, warn the woman that she was being watched.....but being stood next to the man watching wasn't exactly going to go in her favour and she had been in enough trouble these past few days.

"Tech' and he said I was vulgar.."

(( right I have to sleep, move her about as needed smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 pm
The raven looked at Fiona for a moment, almost like it was going to follow her. It then suddenly snatched up the Odin pendant and flew into the trees.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 pm
"A-ah! No!!" She pleaded, jumping out of the water and stopping at the tree. "G-give it back! Please give it back!" She called using her wings to jump up into the trees after him.

"Wait a moment." Max told Fredrika in a hushed whisper as he grabbed her arm. "Don't you get it. That's a valkyrie. A war goddess. If we move before she leaves, she'll hear us and kill us both." He warned, looking back at the magic wings she sprouted in order to get the pendent back. The more he looked at her, the more he became memorized.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Berith teased Fiona a little bit by flying around in circles. Before landing in a bush. He waited for her there.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:46 pm
Fiona flew after it in circles, nearly grasping the pendent a few times as each time it narrowly escaped her grasp. As it flew into the bush, Fiona carefully landed, slowly approaching it, hoping the bird wouldn't dart off again. Slowly, she reached her hand into the bush to grab the pendent.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm
Suddenly a cold, pale hand grasped Fiona's arm tightly. Berith stood up in the bush, taking his human-like form once again. "Well, hello there, little valkyrie. Interesting finding you out here. You must be cold. I take it you are looking for this?" the Lord of Darkness teased, holding up the pendant as he said the last part.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm
Fiona was surprised by the feeling of a cold hand, and screamed when she was grabbed. Her eyes widened when she saw Berith, trying to hold in her urge to scream again when she saw the pendent in his hand and realized she was still naked. She flushed a deep red, her mind torn between wanting to escape his grip and trying to get back her pendent. She lightly tugged at her taken arm, realizing he would not let her go. "P-please give my pendent back, and let me go." She pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:43 pm
Berith let Fiona go, but he didn't give back the pendant. Instead he held it up and looked at it. "Interesting. So is this the little trinket that gives you all the power? I was wondering how that blast of light could be so strong from one little valkyrie. It didn't make sense before. Now it does" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm
Fiona said nothing, slowly backing away from him. Of course it didn't. It did for most valkyries, but she was one of the rare gods who could use magic without it. It just gave her armor and weapons, but she didn't want to tell him that. Seeing her opportunity, she turned and ran, scooping up her clothes and spawning her wings before taking off into the air, the birthmark of the sun glowing on her back as she used her powers.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:46 pm
"I see. So this thing is worthless after all" Berith said, crushing the pendant in his hand. He felt like he had done all this for nothing. The valkyrie escaped again. He didn't feel like going after her. He teleported back to his castle. If his wine had been disturbed, everyone was getting punished.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:07 pm
At the foot of Berith's castle was an another army of dead valkyries. The vampire servants lined up, awaiting his return, and his wine was left undisturbed. "Welcome back." his servants began. "Another wave came at sundown, after you left, but we were able to overrun them."

"I can't believe it." Max chuckled, walking out into the meadow. "To trick the Dark Lord and take off like that... I think I'm smitten!" he told himself. "Come! Let's go after her. Without that pendent, she can't fight or return to Valhalla. Goddess or not, she needs us." Max said, grabbing Fredrika's arm enthusiastically as he ran through the forest to peruse Fiona.

Fiona landed in a grassy field, putting back on her dirty garb as much as she didn't want to. 'What am I to do now?' She wondered. 'I suppose now I'll have to depend on magic...' She thought, feeling the cold wind press against her as she sat there. 'Perhaps there is a city nearby... But I'm... so...' She thought as she slowly fell asleep on the grass.

"There she is! I see her!" Max smiled, letting Fredrika go as soon as they got to the clearing and rushing to Fiona sleeping. "The poor girl's exhausted..." He muttered, taking her into his thin, bony arms. "Thank heaven's she's light..." He huffed, forcing himself to keep her up. "Hurry, girl!" He called to Fredrika. "The town's this way!" He called, huffing as he began to walk merrily towards the town despite the hassle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:41 pm
"Good. Now clean this mess up before they start to stink. I want to sit and have some alone time with my thoughts for a little while" Berith ordered, then went inside. He went back to his study and found his wine was left untouched. Good. Thanks to the dragon it might be his last good drink for a while. The Lord of Darkness sat in his chair and began pondering about Fiona. Who was she, and why did she have this special power?  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:49 pm
"Yes sir." They replied and immediately began to go clean up the place. Some of the vampires were a little surprised by Berith's actions and wondered why he might be acting this way. Still, they didn't dare question him and they left him alone with his thoughts.

About two hours later, a vampire gave a gentle knock on the door, not wanting to disturb him if he was still busy.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games