Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:34 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at her and nodded softly as she helped walk Jack to one of the rooms.She listened to her and glared"Matter of fact ive seen far worse"she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:11 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Oh really? So have you seen someone pull out a bullet from someone's chest or stomach before?" she asked, looking back at Lucy. She held the door open and Jack walked in and sat down on a chair next to an examination table.

"It's ok if Lucy stays," he said. "I want her to stay a little longer."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:23 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at her as she spoke."I had to give my mother an emergency c - section at our home when I was 10, so I think that is far worst then watching a bullet me taken out"She said as she stood nexr to Jack.She stroked his head slightly and looked at him " I'll stay until you want me to leave"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:48 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack wrapped an arm around Lucy's waist and leaned against her. Mel sighed and. "Alright alright, I give up, she said and put a white apron on. "Just don't blame me if your clothes get stained with blood. She went to a small refrigerator in the room and took out some small bottles with clear liquid. "These should take care of any pain to come."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:16 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled softly and ran her hand through his hair."I wont mind a little blood on me"She said as she watched her get some clear liquid.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:00 am
kyonko Banyez

Mel got a needle and put the liquid inside it. She went to Jack and gave.him a shot with the liquid. "Ok. Let's get started," she said. She got a scalpel and some long tweezers and started to cut some of his skin where he was shot. Jack held onto Lucy a bit tightly, trying to hold in the pain without yelling.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:51 am
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy watched as Mel injected Jack with the liquid.She watched her take the tweezers and scalpel.She knew Jack would be in pain once she started to work on him.She stroked his hair and placed her head on his head and muttered some calming words to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:28 pm
kyonko Banyez

Mel put on some glasses to help her see better and not cause some more trouble for Jack. She used her tweezers and other instruments to look fo the bullet. Jack held onto Lucy and listened to her words to calm down.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:52 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy kissed his head and pulled away slightly as she watched Mel.She placed Jack's head close to her body and watched her try and get the bullet out"After this Jack, I help you with everything"she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:05 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Don't worry. He'll just need some rest and lots of water. He lost lots of blood already," Mel said without looking up. She kept using other things to finally find the bullet. "Ok. This might hurt a bit more than before," she warned and slowly took out the bullet to make sure not to rip anymore muscules. Jack held onto Lucy tighter and clenched his teeth.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:08 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to Mel and nodded " We'll go to another motel then and ill get a bunch of water"She said and noticed her start to pull the bullet out.She winced as Jack held on to her even tighter.She knelt down until she was looking at him face and stroked his cheeks"Its okay Jack"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:28 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack looked at har and smiled. Mel took out the bullet and placed it on the table. She started to sew up the wound and bandaged it up. "All done. You owe me big time, mister," she said. She got up and took out a beer from the refrigerator. "You two can stay here as long as you need to. Mi casa es su casa."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:39 pm
]
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as she heard the bullet drop on the table.She watched Mel sew his wound up and kissed his cheek"Youre all better Jack, and now we can rest"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Yeah," Jack said tiredly. Mel drank some of her beer and then left it on the table.

"I'll show you guys to the guest room. Like I said, stay as long as you need. You won't be able to use your arm,though, Jack," she asked. She took off her apron and walked out the door to the hallway.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as she looked at him.She looked over at Mel and got up.She helped get jack up and slowly followed Mel as she helped Jack walk."He wont have to worry I'll help jim woth anything."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games