Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:29 pm
Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy looked quite bored as Baren slashed at her with his lightning swords. "You can't teleport him out," she said. "This is one of the strongest binding spells in the world. The only way he can get out is for me to let him out. And you're wasting your time by slashing at me. I'm a ghost, idiot. If I don't have a body, your attacks will just pass through." She didn't mention that salt and iron would hurt her right now. If Baren and Volug didn't know that, they were out of luck.

(@Ever: thanks for editing. And Baren can know about the salt and iron weakness Lucy has. It makes it fair and actually makes it a battle.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:45 pm
But without the wings
Baren chuckled a bit at the girl when she mention she was a ghost, of coarse he already knew that and he knew she had a weakness, with he could easily abuse it do to his technopathic powers. But he had something more entertaining to do. just then he pointed his lightning blade to the fox, " You say this demon is yours huh.. what if I were to kill him?" He said laughing, " lower the barrier or he dies."
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

( alright that's my last post for the night I got a party to go to)  

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:06 pm
Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy rolled her eyes. "You aren't stupid enough to kill him" she said. "Your master wants him alive. He made that obvious when I saw him before. If you hurt Tsuki, there will be hell to pay. You may not fear me, but I'm guessing you fear your leader." Lucy didn't know for sure that Gin wanted Tsuki alive, but she was pretty sure he did. Gin and Ren had tried to persuade Tsuki to go with them before. And Volug hadn't attacked Tsuki when they showed up. If Gin didn't care if Tsuki died, then it was unlikely that they would try so hard to bring him in alive.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:33 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug looked to Lucy ignoring the man charging at him still as he spoke. "It is very true he wants Tsuki alive yes but he only needs blood from the fox. If we kill him we will have hell to pay as you say. But Gin will leave us alive just beaten severally. So either do as Baren there says or the fox dies." He smiled as he raised his hand in the direction of the charging man as his hand sliced open and demon blood shooting out forming large sharp needles. "I warned you this will be the last warning now back the hell off or I will kill you all." He spoke to them as he continued shooting blood at the man. The Dragon now swinging his tail at the mans back from behind.

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Nathan felt the tail hit him in the back sending him off his feet and falling on his face. Blood spewed from his mouth as he slowly got up and looked at Volug before charging again, the pain only intensifying his rage as he let out a blood curdling scream.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 pm
Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Bearded Cosplayer

Devossy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Lucy
Lucy scowled at Volug. She knew that these two actually would be stupid enough to kill Tsuki. But letting them take him would be just as bad. It would be another thing that the Re had taken from her. She wouldn't let them. "There's no outcome where you leave with him," she growled. "The Re won't take anything else from me. I won't allow it." She took a deep breath and focused on the power of her spell. The lines of light became so bright that they were painful to look at. She grimaced as pain shot through her. What she was doing now was incredibly desperate, and incredibly painful, but she didn't know what else to do. She focused the energy of the spell and reversed it. The lines vanished as the energy was redirected, and Lucy and Tsuki were dragged along with it. They vanished as the energy pulled them to the place where Lucy's body was. The wards on the home blocked any other teleportation by scrambling the location of the house, since only Lucy actually knew where it was.
[Exit Lucy and Tsuki]

Dameon Black
Crew

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 pm
Hope did not get much in the say of what was going on, but all she could do was start barking orders at the soldiers near by and tell them to get the wounded out of the med tent and moved some where safe. Letting out a high pitch whistle both hades and Lucifer her most powerful hell hounds showed up. She sent Hades to help out Nathan as her and Lucifer went to help her lover, sky and the little one more. "ok we need to get out og her now before they place it destroyed" she said to them.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

((sorry if this is small and short but holy cow I missed a lot o0))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 pm
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
Nathan didn't notice the hell hound that began to run alongside him as he ran towards Volug while consumed with rage.  

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:40 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

================ ================

So much was going on, Kaida stayed right where she was at. Her tail swished in anticipation at all the commotion that was going on just outside of the tent. The dragoness twitched her ears, it was getting to be a bit too loud. From what little she picked up on the conversations, it had something to do with Tsuki. That's when the sound of Hope's whistle caught her attention. Raising her head she blinked several times, making sure Sky was taken care of first before leaping from the table she padded a ways in front before pausing to stand on her hind legs to catch scents and sounds from around her. "Where to Ms. Hope?!" squeaking out, still on alert.

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:52 am
User Image

Lucifer stopped and looked down at Kaida before his tail wagged and he licked her. "Ha it seems Lucifer likes you" Hope said smiling as she went to pick up sky. It seemed the were was out from the count and was not going to be walking any time soon. "We need to get those who can not fit to the other side of the base where they wont get killed" she said to Kaida as she put Sky on Lucifer's back. She patted the hell hounds head before going to help Aerin up to her feet.

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Bearded Cosplayer

Everheart25

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 pm
Dameon Black
So what would happen to Baren he was inside the barrier you said the energy redirected, so wouldn't that mean Baren got hit to, so wouldn't he be dragged along with the two of them?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:31 pm
Everheart25
Dameon Black
So what would happen to Baren he was inside the barrier you said the energy redirected, so wouldn't that mean Baren got hit to, so wouldn't he be dragged along with the two of them?

(The energy grabbed on to the caster of the spell and the one she targeted with it. Anyone else in the boundaries would be left behind.)  

Dameon Black
Crew

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:52 pm
But without the wings
Baren cover his eyes as it suddenly got to bright to see. He could feel the fox, and the girls power disappear. when he could finally see he wasn't very happy, and he knew Volug would be more thin unhappy, He walked up to his partner, " If I had any Idea she could do something like that I would have just attacked her, sorry about that, if you feel the need to punish me go ahead, but I am going to take my anger out of the rest of the people that are here." He said smirking as he walked towards Hope, " It has been quite some time Hope." He said as Lightning begun to pulsate out of his body, and shoot at her, and her hounds
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Everheart25

Devossy

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Auto Vampire Kitten

Bearded Cosplayer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:20 am
User Image User Image
aida incent

◕ ω ◕

Kaida blinked up to this hound letting out a giggle as Lucifer licked her "Ah, hehe. That tickles!" she blurted out. Some of her purple fluff drenched, but now was not the time to worry as she listened to Hope. "Alright Ms. Hope!" her eyes scanning the surrounding area, from the several attacks she could see several wounded humans. The dragoness ears perked up as a man walked over, he knew Hope from the sounds of it. Her violet eyes widen as lightning shoot out "H-Hope!" then looking over towards Lucifer, since he had Sky... they would both get hit! As quickly as she could she bumped into one of the hounds front legs to warn him.

Bearded Cosplayer

Dameon Black

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Devossy

Knight Kurogen

Everheart25

Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Bearded Senpai

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:56 am
Auto Vampire Kitten

Dameon Black

Knight Kurogen

Devossy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

User Image
The distance between Nathan and Volus grew shorter with each passing second as he charged at him screaming out cries of blood.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games