Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
т α ι v α s : O P E N ( still accepting a few spots) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:08 pm
I smiled wryly. Not the whole time... just about me an my sister. Now, the princesses of the Empire of Marus... they're about as classic a princess as you can get. I've seen them-- ball gowns out to here! I spread my arms in a grand circle to try and illustrate how far out their gowns go-- more sparkles then a jewelry shop, and endless amounts of gossip. ENDLESS. They spend more time chattering on then anything else! I emphasized that last word with a laugh.

And everyone thinks they are better... it's a side effect of the whole 'no magical abilities thing.' Which is why we both trained so hard. We usually pack a rather nasty surprise. But if you insist...

I straightened, putting my fingers to my lips and closed my eyes.
I, Rachana Bast Ameras, Promise you, Veasna and Esther, that I won't get into a fight that I shouldn't get into. With that, I put my fingers to my brow, right between my eyes, and then to my heart. If a Adallan royal ever seriously was to make a deal or promise, then they would make this gesture.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image

█ Renard didn't find Victor without too much difficulty, especially after being notified of where Captain Thunderbird's own whereabouts were. He whistled a little tune while he waited for Victor to leave the captain's quarters. He played with a bit of hair that fell into his eyes a bit, amusing himself until the door open. He straightened immediately, finding Hector holding the door open for Victor's leave. He gave Hector a small salute before moving to hold the door open himself.

"Sir, the ship has finished being refueled, so I sent the rest of the crew off to the barracks with the rest, if that is okay. They all seemed to be very weary," he reported. █

User Image  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 pm
Victor saluted Hector and exited the quarters to find Renard there, making his report. "Excellent. We will turn in for the night then. We will need to be sharp to be on the lookout for our target. They're a slippery bunch, so we'll need to constantly be on guard" the captain stated as he exited. He began heading in the direction of the barracks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm
Hector made a slight sigh of relief as she closed the door to her quarters, locking the door. She frowned as she pushed aside a box and pulled out a wooden trunk. She unlocked it and opened it, slowly pulling out a wig of long red hair and making a small sigh. She changed out of her clothes, putting on a black and brown woman's attire that made her look like a well to do mercenary. She put on the red wig, then put a thick black eye patch over it to help the hair stay on properly. She took her sword and hid a few daggers in her boots before looking in the mirror. "They've gotten bigger..." She frowned, looking at her chest. She let out a sigh before slipping out of her own ship. She looked both ways, trying to be careful as she slipped out of the area and headed out to the city. Of course, she kept a soldier's pass in her boot as well for the way back.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 pm
User Image
╔═ Eureka was glad Jake took her well. Whether she said it or not, it was good to hear how her crew felt. "Of course," she said simply, now turning her attention to the red-headed princess. She looked tired.

She then gave a hefty sigh, scratching her head. "Well, Jake, I don't know. She'll be free on board for now, she really can't do much to hurt anyone. I mean, surely you must've taken some self defense practice or something with the no abilities 'n all?" She had then directed the conversation to Amoretta. "I'll keep my eye on her myself until we get the other one back, and then we'll go along with my plans." She didn't specify what her plans exactly were, but that was something that she was keeping Jake and the crew out of loop of. ═╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:33 pm
User Image

◢ Amory didn't mean to snoop around on the ship. Especially after Hector order everyone to go off to the barracks. But that was only because Amory preferred to sleep in her room near the engine room. In actuality, it was a curtained off area about the size of a closet. There was only a cot and then a bench that she used as a desk.

So Amory hoped Hector wouldn't mind too much with her staying on the ship. It wasn't like she was getting in anyone's way. She leaned against the railing, being on a part of the deck that wasn't very visible. She was gazing at that other ship, the Goliath she thought it was called. She heard that the famous Lina Faust was the mechanic of that ship. She had read about her family when studying to become a mechanic. She would've snuck onto that ship too, if Amory knew that there was a famous mechanic on that ship and probably wouldn't favor having her on there without permission.

So Amory could only watch from where they were docked and during the night. She sighed, leaning her head on her arm when she heard some voices further down on the deck. She peaked to see who was on the ship at this hour, only to find Hector and some unknown man walk into Hector's quarters. Amory ducked out of sight. Was that the other captain, from the Goliath? She wondered, but didn't dare check by using her powers. She didn't want to snoop into the business of her captain, especially since he was a mind reader.

And then another voice, or more like a whistle of a man. Amory could sense his footsteps on the deck and peaked out again. And then with a gasp, she hid herself again. In a flurry, she went to the lower decks, back to her curtained-off room. She had recognized that face. That face. And then his whistling. She could remember a time when they were children, and he was trying to teach her and her sister how to whistle. Of course, being so young, she couldn't do it. But she had admired him and her older sister in being able to do. Even to this day, Amory couldn't whistle.
She breathed out a bit, closing her eyes. Renard. She knew he was with the government now. But she was never given the details about why he had left their tribe. And what a coincidence, to find that he was on the other ship!

Amory covered her face out of revelation, though she listened quietly to his footsteps. She could hear no voices, but could sense their footsteps at least. And then a door opened and then Renard's footsteps, along with the Goliath's captain's footsteps, walked off the ship. She could sense no more. Amory sat on her bed. She had thought about her tribe, where she came from. And then her sister. Her wicked older sister. Amory bit her lip. Perhaps Renard knew of her whereabouts? Amory rose, and right at that time, another pair of footsteps crossed the deck. They were Hector's. Amory grew curious, and went to the stairs towards the upper deck.

She didn't make it in time to see Hector leave the ship, and found that the deck was empty. With a lingering look, Amory went back down to her bed and laid there awake for a long time. ◤

User Image

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:44 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Wasn't there supposed to be a time skip?)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 pm
((Yeah. To the next morning, I think... So, next morning? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:53 pm
Jake nodded as Eureak answered his questions, not really paying attention to what the princess said. He understood that he didn't need to know everything, and the importance keeping certain people in the dark had. "Fair enough. Now if you'll excuse me I've been far away from the engine room long enough. If you need me you know where to find me, otherwide I bid you goodnight." He said as he turned around and exited the room, and headed back to the engine room once again.

((Sorry! I didn't realize you wanted the time skip right then and there. Thought i'd have some time to wrap up my character's shinanigons for the rest of that night. But I'm done now! So time skip any time you please, it's fine by me. Again, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:18 pm
((Ok, so we're all on the next day, right?))

Lina woke up at the break of dawn, rubbing her head and confused about her current location. She figured that Victor moved her, but she didn't know where she had ended up. She took a bath, removing most of the heavy smell of oil and metal that radiated from her body. She got dressed in clean clothes and began to wonder around aimlessly until she felt the vibrations of the ship. "My baby!" She smiled, rushing over to her ship and hugging it. "Oh, my poor hurt baby! Let momma repair you!" She stated and began working on repairs. Some people looked on in awe as she used her power to refine the metals and meld the ship. "Much better! Much much better!" She smiled, standing on the deck and laughing triumphantly.

~~~~~~

Hector got back to the base only an hour before the sun rose. She looked positively exhausted, she took off the wig and threw it into the trunk along with the now-sweaty mercenary outfit. She would have to get them washed later. She then took a shower before putting on some clean pants and plopping into her chair. She poured herself a small glass of brandy as she grabbed a pen and began writing a few messages with very detailed instructions, as well as all the information she acquired that night. She put the instructions in an envelope labeled "Victor and Eric" Before sealing it and sliding it halfway under her door. She then drank the brandy and flopped into bed, gripping a pillow as she went out like a log. Still, the scars on her back were exposed to anyone who dared enter the door without permission.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:17 pm
Greedy Fat Cat

Wire_Colossus

The next day, thanks to the speed of the Erberus, found us sailing towards the docks of another city. The city was known as Adortess, and this particular city was found in Southern Adalla. Adortess was home to the Museum of the Ancients. It was this floating isle, which had been colonized only recently, that turned up the largest cache of Ancient artifacts ever found, hidden in the island's mountain. They had been removed from their hiding place by the Adallan government, and placed in a grand white building in homage to the First People.

~~~

"LAND HO!" Came the cry of a crew member at the sight of the floating isle. I woke with a yawn, and sat up.

Where was I again? I was in a series of spacious quarters, which wasn't my own. The room gently rocked, and creeeked gently. Then I remembered-- yesterday I had been kidnapped, and then kidnapped again. Thankfully, I thought with a smile, Tondra wasn't keen on treating people like pieces of treasure.

I got up and looked about. I didn't have much clothes, save for the outfit that Tondra had given me yesterday; I shrugged and put them back on, as well as prepping my hair and putting on the black wig again. A little makeup, the choker, and the black wig later and once again I was un-recognizable as Rachana.

I stood there, alone in the room, and looked about. Hm. I need to re-decorate.

I strapped my new Ironwood blade to my belt and stepped out onto deck. There, the crew was working hard to carefully navigate the ship through the docks. Tondra had a news scroll in her hand, and she was reading the morning news.

Anything new? I asked as I stepped over to her.

They haven't caught the Galatea yet. Said Tondra. Since there's no news of it, and since we haven't been pursued, I think that means that no one's tipped them off that you're on the Erberus yet.

Good. That gives us time. I said, looking around at the men pulling the ropes and managing the ship as she sailed into port.

There's one last thing I need from you.

Oh? I turned back to look at her.

I need an alias from you. Pick a name, any name.

I grinned. How about the one we used yesterday?

She nodded. Very well, Raine Ame Vyne. She turned to the crew and tucked the scroll under her arm. ALL HANDS ON DECK! She bellowed.

The cry of gathering was echoed by crew members around the ship, and the ship gently slowed to a stop as everyone gathered to hear what Tondra had to say.

Rachana is our new first mate. However, her hair colors and facial features are rather noticeable, as well as her name. She announced with a cool tone once everyone arrived. Off ship, you will call our new first mate Raine, and if you need to call her by a full name, Raine Ame Vyne will do. The longer the military thinks that Eureka has both of the twins, the better. Understand?

She looked about, and there was a murmur of agreement among the crew. She nodded with a smile.

Today we will be visiting the Museum of the Ancients. She pointed to a number of people, the number including Viktor and Veasna.

You all will be coming with us. The major lot of you will be keeping an eye out for security measures. Viktor, you will be keeping an eye on the physical security measures. If we have to take off with anything now, before we can plan for a raid later, I'll give you the normal signal. The signal, of course, was to have him go storm form. His storm form was usually enough to wreck all kinds of magical security wards and spells, if not also confuse the security gaurds. Veasna... try to keep up with the group. She said to the brown haired crew member affectionately. All of you that I've picked, clean yourselves up and try to dress as normal as possible. We want to blend in. Unless something happens, which it might, we want this to be a scouting venture.

With that, the crew went back to docking the ship.

I looked up at the city, and I could see the grand museum sitting serenely on the mountainside. The Erberus had a very clear view of the museum from here. What would I find there?

Once docked and the ship tied down, Tondra went about giving more instructions to the crew. Apparently, the crew that were staying behind were to not only watch the ship, but were also to watch the Museum carefully. If they saw any signs of emergency, they were to activate the ward and sail straight to the Museum to pick everyone up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:34 am
"Thankyou Captain. I shall prepare a more desireable and less hated attire for our surroundings." Then Viktor disappeared to his personal quarters and returned without his weapons, in entirely different clothing. He wore adallan military clothing, much as he hated to wear it. He thought that it would help their chances of avoiding security. "Captain, I'll be in under the guise of a military captain to make security less suspicious. If you and the first mate could dress in something more elegant, We could potentially pose as a military family, much as I hate the uniform, It would give us a way past any guards."

Okami Ameras

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:44 pm
During the night Ebony had snuck off the ship and had stayed somewhere high to sleep; prefering to be away from the crew for a short time at the very least. And He'd slept on that roof top. He awoke bright and early, having been used to it for quite a number of years now. He sat watching a women run go into the base. and decided to follow. He searched for her, through out the base. Didn't find her. Because there was only one place he hadn't looked. He stood Infront of the door to Captain Hector's Quarters and Knocked loudly on the door three times, saying nothing at all. He listened carefully. If the captain was providing shelter to someone, he would hear them moving about. Though He had a different theory.

lil_lollypop1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:51 pm
Hector stirred slightly at the sound of the door, but gripped the pillow she held against her chest tighter and let out a small grown before snuggling back to sleep. She was too exhausted to care. After all, if it was either Eric or Victor, the instructions were at the base of the door, and she made them very clear.

Wire_Colossus

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:04 pm
Ebony Listened and Listened. He heard nothing. So he knocked on the door three more times. "Open up Captain Hector. I Know There's an intruder in there! And Unlike your crew, I won't hesitate to open the door." Then he waited. If the door didn't open, He'd open it himself.

lil_lollypop1

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games