Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Guild Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Birthday!
Coins!
100%
 100%  [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 45

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:36 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
I focus on posting in this guild lots, but the reason my own guilds has bump threads is so I can post in them and hope that someone else posts in them too.

I really appreciate all the time you spend here helping keep this little guild active and fun! emotion_hug

Thanks for the hugs.

Now I have something humorous to share...

All men have two onions protecting their celery at their core
All ladies have two melons up top and bell peppers at their core.
When in heat, the ladies' bell peppers change from green to red.
But...regardless of gender, everyone has a set of buns protecting their vegetable fronts.

Okay, now who laughed because I was aiming for funny, though it was dirty food humor.

I never noticed my bell peppers being green mrgreen

Its a figurative green. Green = normal color

Hmm, my normal color is pink. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:15 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
I focus on posting in this guild lots, but the reason my own guilds has bump threads is so I can post in them and hope that someone else posts in them too.

I really appreciate all the time you spend here helping keep this little guild active and fun! emotion_hug

Thanks for the hugs.

But...regardless of gender, everyone has a set of buns protecting their vegetable fronts.

Okay, now who laughed because I was aiming for funny, though it was dirty food humor.

Have you ever heard of a pink bell pepper? I haven't.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:53 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Thanks for the hugs.

Nope. Now that I think about it, I can't think of any pink veggies. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:16 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Thanks for the hugs.

Nope. Now that I think about it, I can't think of any pink veggies. Oh well.

So, you get what I mean by figurative now, right? Normally a bell pepper is green, whereas normally your v****a is pink. That is the analogy I was making. But, when you have your period, your v****a changes into the same color as a bell pepper, which is red. Hence the joke I was trying to make.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:12 am
empress dee
So, you get what I mean by figurative now, right? Normally a bell pepper is green, whereas normally your v****a is pink. That is the analogy I was making. But, when you have your period, your v****a changes into the same color as a bell pepper, which is red. Hence the joke I was trying to make.

I understood from the beginning, just don't think the green pepper works as well as the rest of the joke. Besides, when you have your period, you are the opposite of "in heat."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:31 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

I understood from the beginning, just don't think the green pepper works as well as the rest of the joke. Besides, when you have your period, you are the opposite of "in heat."

what vegetable would you use to describe a v****a then?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:09 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Something long and open-able, like green beans or snow peas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:32 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Ah, but vaginas do not have round things inside, so that doesn't exactly work. And they are more roundish than long. A fuzzy vegetable that is kind of roundish, and when opened it looks like a butt.

That's why bell peppers work. Bell peppers have a bumpy bottom, but when opened, the seeds are along the walls, where is where they are in a v****a. Also when bell peppers are opened, they have the shape of a butt.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:50 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Ah, but vaginas do not have round things inside, so that doesn't exactly work. And they are more roundish than long. A fuzzy vegetable that is kind of roundish, and when opened it looks like a butt.

That's why bell peppers work. Bell peppers have a bumpy bottom, but when opened, the seeds are along the walls, where is where they are in a v****a. Also when bell peppers are opened, they have the shape of a butt.

Ok. Too bad they don't come in pink. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Ok. Too bad they don't come in pink. xd

That would be the only way to make the joke better, I agree. But I worked with what I had.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:46 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:46 pm
Ahem getting back on topic, Happy birthday to all July villagers.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:22 am
empress dee
Ahem getting back on topic, Happy birthday to all July villagers.

Absolutely! Don't forget to post in the July Birthday thread, too! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm
Hai everyone -waves- I'm Bella I've been around a long time, I enjoy dressing my avi, meeting and making new friends, I love helping others!! My birthday is in April c:  

Bella Chou v1

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:52 pm
Happy birthday Goldine! And to all the August villagers.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games