Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Maria would jut looked at him as he spoke about th seedweed being able to glow if people say, while at the same time she would keep drinking her shake "that would normally be true...but no seaweed i've seen glows...but...to each their own" she replied as she retreated the shake from her mouth, seemingly it was near the bottom of the cup showing she was near empty on her sugar. He brought up the fruit that confirms a soulmate "I've never even heard of such a fruit...sounds like a fairytale a mother tells a dying girl" she said looking at him. Everything she spoke of was from personal experience, true he had a point that there are mystical things out there, afterall she was one of those beings that humans more feared than believe to be real.

"No thanks...but thanks for offering, but, Once i return home I wont be going near any sort of water..." she confessed giving a small wave of her hand. "And besides I'd rather not remove my scarf in public anyways, and swimming would...often mean i have to show off whats under my scarf, and i'd much rather not...if im not being too rude about it?" she stated as she crossed her arms. he would keep going eating his fries as she was watching, "mmmm....sure, that would be nice, Sorry that i don't understand the terms of...the young and all" she stated giving a small chuckle as she went t finish off her shake. Once finished she went to a trashcan and threw it in before walking back. "no...The only thing I eat is sweets" she told him "And not often, Im not hungry in most cases" she explained.

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Current Location: Mickey C
☼Company: Loki
☼Profile Link: Link

Whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:31 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυℓч ②иם

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑦
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akira Fujimoto
78% Lifeforce
Kitchen Location
... Mood
$1000 Cash

Akira let go of their arms in the middle of their journey but remained in the middle of the two just to be safe. ”So as our guest of honor, I’ll let you choose what you wanna eat.” She said towards Patrick. Haruki, on the other hand, seemed to be preoccupied by looking at the menu. ”I’m not sure but would there be any food that would be fine for Hiro to eat as well?” Same as humans, there are also foods that are not appropriate for the feline to eat. She doesn’t want to harm the feline by giving him some food that would be toxic to his body.

Haruki Fujimoto
Life-force: 45%
Mood: Worried
Cash: $1000

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:24 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro remain asleep even after arriving at the destination. "I appreciate that, Akira" he sad smiling. Glances over the menu before hearing a question involving the mention of his kitten. Looks around for a few seconds then responding to the question to check to see if anyone was looking in their general direction because animals or pets usually aren't allowed where people eat at. He didn't know how this place would react if it was found out about Hiro's presence here in this food joint. "Ah, no. I'm not going feed him anything while we're here" he answered quietly. "I think I will order some fries" he said of what he wants from the menu.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:20 am
Akira Fujimoto
78% Lifeforce
Kitchen Location
... Mood
$1000 Cash

Akira was quite confused at what Patrick was doing. He seems to be looking for something. ”Good thing you didn’t say cat because it’s more likely that Hiro would not be allowed to enter.” Haruki whispered to his twin. ”Thanks.” She whispered back. Haruki winked at her before speaking using his normal tone of voice. ”So what will you be having?” He said laying his hand open right in front of her. ”I’ll just have some fries as well.” She understood his gesture giving him some money to pay for the meal. He’s most likely worried that the food may not end up in one piece if it was her who ordered for them. ”Alright then. I’ll be right back. Maybe you guys wanna choose a place outside? That way Hiro can play.”

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:22 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick knows very little about these two people, but he wasn't sure asking any personal questions is the right route this time around. He didn't want to step on a landmine of emotions if there is one on the way to the field of friendship. "I manage to avoid rambling, but it doesn't mean it can't happen" he thought looking down a bit. He didn't understand the gesture he witnessed and he wasn't going to ask about it. "Will do" he said to choosing a spot outside to sit at.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:cautious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:41 am
Akira Fujimoto
78% Lifeforce
Outside Mickey C's? Location
Worried Mood
$1000 Cash

Haruki nodded at Patrick in confirmation before going to the counter to order. Akira, on the other hand, "You okay?" He seemed, well... she not sure but something was off. She can be rather imposing at times. Hopefully, he did not feel like being dragged around by them. She wouls follow him to whichevee seat he chose and take a seat right across. "Is it Haru?" She was a bit curious of his thoughts. True, they've just met but it wouldn't be a good idea if they make an enemy of their neighbor. He seemed kinda nice.

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:59 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods slightly, "Yes, I'm okay" he replied softly. He is treading this encounter as carefully as possible in a way a lot different than others of the past several weeks. Although those were all one on one interactions. Picked a table that was secluded from the others then set sleeping Hiro down on his lap when he sat down. "I have no qualms with Haruki or any negativity" he answered. "Am I doing something to cause these questions to be asked?" he asked.
╚══════════════╝

Remses

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location Mickey C's ❥company Some kid at the cash register ❥mood Hungers ❥money $1,000 ❥wearing Cute tank top and shorts~

Synne walked towards the restaurant with curious eyes and softly clacking heels, looking around at the current customers. It smelled like every other fast food joint, but with that distinctive Mickey C's fry smell. She turned her head, seeing a cute teenager and a young man with a...some kinda fuzzy thing...sitting at one of the outside tables. Oh cute. That guy has a lil' kitten. She smiled and continued towards the counter, standing behind some teenage kid who seemed to be almost identical to the cutie at the table. Hm. His twin seemed to be sitting with the kitten guy. Adorable.

I wonder if they have any combos...nope, nope doesn't look like it...Should've gone to Borgar Queens... She pulled a black smart phone out of her pocket and scrolled through various social media for a while, before finally settling on Charmblr. There wasn't anyone to text anyway.

Actually...I can probably make something at home.Yummy seafood hotpot? Maybe?

With that, Synne shrugged and left.

-EXIT-

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Name
Name
Name

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:06 pm
Akira Fujimoto
78% Lifeforce
Worried Mood
$1000 Cash

Akira raised her hands up in the air and shook them defiantly. ”No. Of course not! I’m just worried that maybe Haru may have offended you or anything. I’m not sure why but he seemed to be on the edge.” She was not sure if it was his sister complex or him not being able to play with Hiro due to his fear of possibly sucking up the life out of it. ”I heard awhile ago that you usually jog every morning. Maybe you we could jog around the area together sometime.” She said trying to be conversational; although that would not be a bad idea since she like sweating out all the toxins in her body. Shortly, Haruki arrived at with their meal. He also asked for some water since no one told him to buy any drinks. ”So? What did I miss?’

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick raised an eyebrow at Akira's gesture and response to his question. "Kinda hard to offend me personally since I haven't revealed that much to be used against me and he hasn't said much to me in general" he responded honestly. He wasn't going to give away what can offend him. "I didn't know he was on the edge" he admits. Looked surprised by the mention of jogging together until Haruki returned. "Just talking about jogging" he said to him. Pulls out some napkins from the dispenser on the table. "If you don't mind it being at dawn, we can decide on what spot to meet up at in our district" he said to Akira.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:surprised.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:45 am
Akira Fujimoto
78% Lifeforce
Worried Mood
$1000 Cash

Akira simply nodded. He has a good point. This man has long tolerance or maybe Haruki was just fortinate not being able to press the wrong buttons. "Sounds good to me." Its been a while ever since she had a run with someone. Who knows maybe they could even have a race? That would be so much fun!

"Oh I asked him maybe we can go for a jog sometime. Wanna come?" Haruki ate a few fries before answering. "I would... but I have managed to land a job at the hotel so... maybe next time." He shrugged.

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:20 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick picks up the ketchup bottle then turn it upside down and shakes it a bit. Opens up the cap and squirted cat doodle on his basket of fries. "Hearing that someone wants to jog with me does make feel very pleasured" he thought smiling. Puts down the bottle after closing the cap then looks to Haruki. "The hotel uptown? If so it would mean we are to be fellow co-workers?" he asked him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:pleased.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:46 pm
Akira Fujimoto
82% Lifeforce
Worried Mood
$1000 Cash

"Oh well. Yea. Maybe next time." Akira shrugged. Maybe on his day off? She doesn't really care. As long as they got to spend more time with each other later, that's fine. As for Patrick, he'll just ask Haruki later as to when they could possibly do that. It would help them build their friendship somehow. They're soon to be co-workers after all. "Okay. That's tok many coincidences happening on the same time. It's starting tk freak me out." He chukled. That was a joke but really first their neighbors then they work for the same hotel. Picking up one of the fries, he then asked "Can I give him one?" He has been restraining himself with Hiro. Giving him one wouldn't hurt, right?

Haruki Fujimoto

Genkawolf

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:00 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick chuckles also, "I've been getting them a lot lately, but at least they aren't bad ones" he said smiling. He was hesitant about letting Hiro have a fry, but he nods, "Just one" he replied softly. Looks down to the movement of Hiro waking up some because he smelled the food. "Room service or desk clerk?" he asked what job position Haruki is hired for. He had heard recently that Dalla no longer works as the desk clerk and wondered if her due time had arrived so position is open. "Considering her condition when we first met what she said it sounds like a logically explanation of what might have happened. Although I wouldn't hold her to the promise of meeting her kids in the future" he thought eating some of his own fries.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mickey C's.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Akira and Haruki.

Remses

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces