Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:44 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

No one Patrick recognized was in this building playing games was here not even the girl from last time. He thought of it as a good so any awkwardness can be avoided on his own sake. Wasn't sure friendship exists anymore outside of business and pets for him and at this point wouldn't have it any other way. People usually avoid him when he is not at his job. Getting the high-scores on the games he played was just a matter of problem solving on his part. Made sure the scores was hard to reach then left with the toy he won from one of the machines. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The mushroom kingdom.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: problem-solving.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $596.85. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:06 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Clothing:: In picture
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Pumped, Happy
Condition::Healthy
Wallet:: 1257.92$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC::
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Many times? I don't know why but that make me nervous." He playfully teased the lovely woman as they neared the game and the sounds of coins being put into play ring the ding of the machine which sounded off to let good times roll. "Now that we have a moment alone I wanted to ask you something." The young man speaks with a sort of coyness but is brave enough to try being confident still even though that might show. "Why is it you think of yourself in a bad light? Is what you did really that bad?" BANG! The game is going and the sound are covering most of what they would say, the gun fire and hostage screaming screening their conversation away from others as Ryan gets head shot after head shot with ears open to his friend.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at Ryan and giggled a little bit. "You should be~" She purred before curiously looking at the game. She had never played this one before, but was excited to give it a try. Watching Ryan a bit at first, the raven haired young woman then turned her attention to him as he said he had a question for her. "Huh?" She said before she glanced down. "You're not going to let that one go are you...." She said softly before she shot a bad guy on the game. The woman was quiet for a moment and didn't look at the male. "The only reason I moved here is because the police in my hometown are searching for me." She said softly. "Because I murdered someone." She said softly as she finally looked over at him. Sure it had been an act of self defense... but she still felt like a monster.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇrainy day
                                      x ᴏᴏc -

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:19 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lately, the weather hadn't been permitting for drawing or painting outside, nor was it suitable for Alphonse's pet to accompany him. The previous day he had spent cooped up inside with Pharos playing games, however, he couldn't keep that up for long. Alphonse was quick to become restless, so even though the weather was still overcast he decided to go outside to find something to do, leaving his pet at home. He still needed to find a job and the rain, as light as it was, helped to dampen any heavy scents in the air, so now was as good a time as any to look around.

His first thought was to try the pet store he had visited the other day, however, it turned out they weren't hiring. Well, that sucked...Other than the grocery store and there he hadn't visited many other places...Alphonse was at a loss until he remembered there was one other place he could try: the arcade he had visited his first day out. That didn't seem like too bad of a job, he did enjoy video games after all and it wasn't very crowded when he visited. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to try out a few more of their arcade machines. It didn't take long to reach the place and luckily it wasn't crowded today either, so there wasn't a rush for him to see if they had any openings. The demon searched his pockets for some change as he scanned the machines for a game to play.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:27 am
SoujiAtsumi

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at:
cWith:
cMood:
cApparel: Jeans, red shirt shirt, brown aviator's jacket, red scarf
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $997.50
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: Can't seem to find the weather information other than the 'guide thread so that's what I'm working with. Will edit with new info~))

What a waste... Today Sorea was hoping for another day of sketching but the weather didn't seem to agree with him. Other than the dreary sky, which looked to him to hold a chance to rain, the wind wasn't being very pleasant. He actually felt more of a preference to a sandstorm over the chilling blank wind. To free himself from it, he put himself between a rock and a hard place, and he'd much prefer the rock at this rate. With the sounds of the machines in the gaming center, he a tad uncomfortable using this place as a minor shelter. The sounds, the lights, the scenes. None of what he grew up wit, which is why he preferred staying in the front of the store, so he could leave once he warmed back up a bit...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse was still trying to decide on a game when the door opening brought in a gust of wind. It wasn't really anything of note until a familiar scent brought his attention to the front of the store. What a coincidence, it looked like the artist he had run into the other day was there. Was he a gamer too? "Hey there, fancy seeing you here." Whatever the case, Alphonse went over to greet Sorea, draping an arm over his shoulders in a familiar fashion. "How ya been?"

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: If you go to the guild's home page there should be an area on the right with the weather announcement, that's how I usually find it.

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:13 pm
Phoenix347
SoujiAtsumi

User Image
cWhere at: Mushroom Kingdom
cWith: Alphonse
cMood: Skittish
c((OOC: Found it!) Sorry, thought I posted this earlier -_-||| )

Sorea almost jumped when he heard a familiar voice, and a arm being draped around him following it. "Oh, hello Alphonse." He seemed friendlier than last time, then again they were both sitting on a wall... "I just came in to get out of the wind." He explained. "I was looking around town and chose to take cover in here after some wind gusts." In truth, even with a familiar face, Sorea wished he picked a different store. Practically the epitome of technology he didn't like...

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

So, Sorea was here to take shelter from the weather. Alphonse couldn't really blame him, it was miserable out today. But then again, he was a snake demon, he tended to lean more towards warmer weather than the cold. "Well while you're here wanna play a game with me? Better than standin' around at the door." He pulled away from the other artist, giving him a little nudge towards the arcade machines. "I was gonna see if they had any job openings but I figured having a lil fun first wouldn't hurt." Playing against another person rather than an AI was bound to be more entertaining as well.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: Lol it happens, no big deal X)

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:46 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image
c((OOC: ))

While happy with someone familiar, the thought of actually getting on these machines was another surprise to him. He was having a lot of those today wasn't he? "Wha?! No, I can't!" He protested, stepping away from the machine and back into Alphonse. "I mean. I don't like them. Video games, or anything high-tech." He explained, clearly showing a different air about him than previously seen. "I don't work well with them after all, I don't even have a smart phone!" He tried showing his previous persona again.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:21 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Well, that certainly wasn't the reaction he was expecting. Sorea was vehement about not approaching the machines, it was almost as if- "Wait, yer not afraid of them or anythin', are you?" Alphonse had assumed the man was relatively young, he hadn't pegged him as a technophobe. It was kind of funny. "'s not like it'll electrocute you or anything, ya know?" He pointed out, clicking his tongue piercing against his teeth as he thought of what to do with this new information. There wasn't much the other artist could do in a place like this if he didn't want to play video games...However, if he was against playing anything then Alphonse wouldn't force him into an uncomfortable situation.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Surprised, amused ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:29 am
SoujiAtsumi

User Image

he exclaimed. "Honestly, everyone needs to get the newest smartphone, watch FlixNet, and of course console games. " he said defiantly, as if actually knowledgeable instead of just reading advertisements. "I just don't like them." He reiterated. He grew up with little in the way of high tech computers or such. They always made him feel overwhelmed. He didn't need them...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image
Um, well...
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse snickered as he tried to defend himself. Seriously? This guy was a riot! "Come on, figured someone like you could at least see the artistic appeal in video games." He couldn't help wanting to tease him a bit, nudging the other artist with his elbow lightly. "It's a good way to pass the time, I'm not askin' ya to shell out a couple of grand for every game. It's not like there's anythin' better to do here either." And since there wasn't anything else to do, the demon couldn't help egging him on a bit more.

≺ Cash: $987.25 ≺ Mood: Amused ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc:

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:44 am
SoujiAtsumi

User Image

"Seriously, why does everybody love these things..." He trailed his thought, looking over to a machine. "I didn't come in here to play them anyways." Looking at them all, the only ones he didn't want to turn away from were the older style games. The ball eating up pellets, a space ship hitting a grid of enemies, and an odd puzzle-dropper. Compared to the big screened, flashy and loud ones those were the only ones he didn't feel would be overbearing.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games