Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ˜ผ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:30 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mood: Nervous
Thoughts: I hope so...
Company: Miyuki
Money: $1000

Lerista was nervous, this wasnt an emotion he was used to. Shy, yes...and many others like that, but never nervous. Thanks to the new clothes his confidence had built up a little bit more and he hooked himself onto that. There was a question he wanted to ask Miyuki but he wasnt sure how it would go. He imagined himself being smooth about it and seemingly charming, but he knew how he could get if given the wrong sort of attention. His tail swished side to side slowly as he looked up at the store as he stood outside of it. Taking a slow bracing breath he entered the store to the sound of a soft chime.

Seeing Miyuki he felt a little bit happier and nervous at the same time. He didnt know what was wrong with him, sure she was a very nice person and he trusted her enough to not hide himself. And she was a very nice friend, but she was the only friend he had ever had that was the same age as him. And it caused some strange feelings and thoughts, but none that he would act on. Seeing her he felt a bit more grounded and approached her.
"Um...Miyuki-chan? I wanted ask you question..." He shook his head as his English started breaking up a bit. "I-I mean I wanted to ask you a question...the festival is soon....and I..." He was obviously nervous as his tail swished around a bit more and his hands nervously played with the edges of his shirt. He took a slow breath and bowed his head to her. "I think it would be nice if we could go.....together....see what food they have...and have some fun?" He looked up at her as he straightened and chuckled bashfully, his hand rubbing the back of his head. "I-I mean...if you want to that is..."

OOC: Its quite alright. ^_^ It does help to keep em in the actual RP instead of goin off on our own. >w< So lets get it goin then, heh.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
"With every step ๐Ÿ‘ฃ, every word โœŽ, With every hour โŒ›,
xxxxx I am falling ๐Ÿ’ซ in, To something new ๐Ÿ†•, something brave โš”
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
"I can't decide ยฟ, What's wrong โœ˜, What's right โœ”,
xxxxx Which way โ˜ผ should I go?. โž

User Image

xxxx
For whatever reason, the more she began to work and play with the pets, the feeling she had wasnโ€™t going away. She was happy, but she was also not wanting to be around a crowd. Or even people for that matter. She wondered to herself what might be wrong. Perhaps it was just nerves? Hearing the bell ring to the door and her name, Miyu finished cleaning and came out to greet the boy she knew was there. โ€L-leri! H-hi. W-what is it?โ€ She tilted her head a bit, curious to what he wanted to ask her. It must be something big with how he was acting though. This made her even more anxious and hold her breath as he spoke. What he asked made her eyes wide, he was asking her to the festival! But something in her made her clam up. She didnโ€™t want to go! There were so many people. Speaking quietly she bit her lip. โ€I-I mean I k-kind of want to go b-but there are s-so many p-people thereโ€ฆโ€ She was scared but she didnโ€™t want to admit that either.

However, Miyu decided she would decide to discuss it more since Leri would be there, maybe it would be okay. Though when she went to open her mouth, no voice came out. She was frightened again. What was happening to her? She could feel kind of hard but smooth and flat surfaces sprouting from several areas of clothing and skin around her. They were glistening and opaque. Panicked she looked up to Leri, and began to shake. Was this an illusion or was it real? Was she changing? She didnโ€™t understand. How could she go to the festival now!

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Scared [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] What is happening?!..

"If only I knew what my heart โฆ was telling ๐Ÿ—ฃ me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling แƒฆ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›?"
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
"If only I could read ๐Ÿ“– the signs ๐Ÿ“œ in front of me
xxxxI could find ๐Ÿ‘ the way โ˜ผ to who I'm meant to be."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc:IIt is easier haha. Though I'm still so ever busy. TIme just passes by way to quickly. Also I'm participating in the event so this is what happens haha
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lerista felt himself get a little happier as he saw the excitement on her face, but she was nervous and that was something he could sympathize with. He reached out and took her hands and gave them a warm comforting squeeze. "It will be alright Miyuki-chan, we'll stay on the outskirts and avoid the crowds. Plus I will be there to keep you safe." It was then that the smell of fear started emanating off of her and she seemed not to be able to speak, and not because she was nervous but because of some other reason. Upon seeing the strange smooth surfaces start to form on her his eyes grew concerned and and he lifted her arms up. "Miyuki-chan? Deep breaths, breathe slow." He brought his face closer to her arms and sniffed at one of the strange marks on her arms. "Strange...these are strange..."

He gently pulled her over to a chair and helped her sit down to get a better look at them. He trailed his fingers along the marks and along her skin.
"These...I'll help you Miyuki, we can figure this out together."

OOC: Yeah I know how that is indeed. But ya know I'll be patient and work with you. And I actually didnt put one in for Lerista, just Marcus, so I guess Lerista is exempt from the chaos.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx
Miyukiโ€™s face turned crimson as Leri grabbed her hands. What he said was very comforting, and it was true she wanted to go. After all, he had gotten her that Kimono. But she was just so scared. Even more so to what was happening all of a sudden. Again she tried to speak, no noise coming out of her mouth and tears could be seen forming in her eyes. She had wanted to go! Leri had asked her. Though she was scared and panicking, being so close to Leri made her heart beat faster and her face turn redder. She really was nervous around boys and getting to know Leri more and more had brought feelings she didnโ€™t understand. She didnโ€™t want to be around a crowd, but she didnโ€™t want to disappoint Leri. Now she had these strange things growing out of her. She hadnโ€™t eaten anything weird had she? Or was she finally turning into the monster people had believed she was.

Miyu tried her best to calm down, taking deep and slow breaths like Leri instructed. After sitting down, she felt him trail his fingers along the marks and things growing. Her mouth opened yet again, and though nothing came out, her face spoke for her. It was crimson as her breath had quickened its pace. Having stopped ever so briefly whenever he made contact with her skin. Ever so gently, she lightly put her hand on his before removing it as if to say for him to stop. She trusted Leri, but for someone especially a male to touch her skin like he was doing was too much for her right now. She would have to trust him more and be slowly introduced to that. For her past did not bring sweet memories at all. As Leri said that they would figure it out, she sniffled and gave him a smile, searching for at least a paper and a pencil. I really do want to go to the festival. As long as it isnโ€™t around people. I mean Iโ€™ve never been to a festival. I wonder how this happened though. Maybe it is just an island sicknessโ€ฆ

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Scared [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] What is happening?!..

ooc:Lucky Leri :p
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lerista wondered and marveled at the marks on her skin, they were strange indeed. He had never seen anything like them before and that concerned him. What was it that grew like this? Bad food...no...maybe an allergic reaction? But he had never seen a reaction like this to anything before. To be suddenly mute and growing these strange marks on her. When she took his hand he flushed crimson realizing just how much he had actually been investigating and made no attempt to stop her as she removed his hand, in fact he bowed his head to her. "Forgive me Miyuki-chan...I was lost in my mind." He was honestly sorry for doing that. He felt funny ever since they had been around each other so much, and even having so much fun shopping for clothes. But he had to remember that she wasnt one to like physical contact.

Looking at what she wrote he could at least appreciate that she was quick on the uptake in trying to get some way to talk to him. He shook his head as he came to the part of the island sickness.
"I dont know of a sickness that does this...and I am no healer yet, that comes later. But I will still take you to the festival, we'll avoid the crowds." His eyes shined as he thought of all the older festivals he had been to. "There will be games, food and the fireworks are pretty. And we will avoid a lot of people, not because of these..." He gestured to the marks. "But because neither you or I like lots of people. Plus you look kawaii in that new kimono."

OOC: Hehe, perhaps. Though I kinda wonder what would have been done to him if he went along with it. XP

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx
Miyu had been focused on leri studying her arm, and had really tried her best to deal with it. But it had been to much for both her mind and her heart. With them both flushed, she shook her head again at his apology. She knew he had meant no harm, signing this, but realizing he might not know sign language and went to get a paper and pencil to talk with instead. It was troublesome but it worked. They really had started to get close and Miyu would say Leri was her first guy friend ever.

Having written down her thoughts, she waited for his answer, biting his bottom lip. When he did answer she sighed, it not making much of a noise though. Thatโ€™s a shameโ€ฆHopefully this doesnโ€™t cause any harm though. A-at least Iโ€™ll be a pretty gargoyle aha. I-I look forward to going to the festival! Miyu paused in her writing, and sheepishly took off the coat she was wearing. It had been bulky for a reason. Now she was in the kimono they had bought the other day. Her looking down quite shyly. As he talked about what there would be, she caught on to his thoughts on her looking cute in the kimono. A tiny smile formed on her lips and a silent giggle as she looked up at him again. T-thank you Leriโ€ฆI-I really do like the Kimonoโ€ฆI-I just need to do my hair now. I wish I had a hair p-piece to go with it. Maybe there will be one at the festival!

User Image

ooc:Lucky Leri :p
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:08 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lerista smiled warmly as she removed her jacket to reveal the kimono they had bought. She really did look cute in it, and it showed that while she did originally have the intention of going, she was still quite shy of crowds. He shook his head at her mention of being a gargoyle. "You are no ugly Miyuki-chan, I dont know what it is...but your still kawaii." He was excited about going with her, it just wouldnt be the same if she didnt go. He stood up and offered a hand to help her up. "We will find something to go for your hair, though until then how about we use this?" He pulled out a long slim hair needle and offered it to her. "It isnt much, but we will find a nice one for you." He held it out as an offering, he would have helped her himself but knew that it would make her nervous. He liked it when she smiled, though he wouldnt say so aloud just yet. He couldnt be sure what was going on between them, it wasnt like with his ma or the nice old lady...no this was different. But he found that he liked it and wanted her to be happy.

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx
Miyu had blushed after the reveal, knowing he would know she had actually wanted to go. Though her flushed cheeks turned a darker shade after he attempted to cheer her up. Doing so by calling her cute again. Seeing him offer his help for her to get up, she took his hand hesitantly. After standing, he addressed her thought on wanting something for her hair, pulling out a slim hair needle. To be honest, she was quite shocked. Where did he get that? Was he planning on giving it to me in the first place? Itโ€™s quite prettyโ€ฆplus it would be rude not to accept it right? It is okay to take it right? A smile forming across her lips she took it gingerly and proceeded to put it in her hair before writing. T-thank you Leri! U-uhm..d-does it look okay? Did I p-put it in right? O-oh is that w-what you are going to wear to the festival? Or d-do you need to stop by the house to get changed?

Because of her nature, she was one to put others needs before her own. Wanting to be sure that Leri would be comfortable while at the festival. Though Miyu still had the feeling of not wanting to be around anyone, leri gave off a calm vibe, making her feel safer and less scared then she actually was.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calming Down [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] What is happening?!..

ooc:
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:42 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lerista was quite happy that she liked the needle. It was a simple gesture but he was sure it was more of the simple things that were nice. And as she laced the needle in his hair he placed a hand on his chin and looked her over, smiling broadly and nodding, a slight pink tint to his cheeks. "You look beautiful Miyuki-chan." At her kind thought to his own clothes he looked down at himself and laughed softly. "I forgot about the foxfire." He made a mock bonk gesture on his head, as he did so the illusion fell off of him, showing him to be wearing the white yukata that they had bought yesterday. "I was nervous so I made foxfire on myself...in case you said no...though I had high hopes." He flushed a bit more red and nervously played with his fingers.

OOC:

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxx
At his compliment, the girl flushed crimson yet again, attempting to hide it by looking down. T-thank y-you L-leriโ€ฆ For some reason, the boys compliment made her feel like she had butterflies in her stomach. Even if she couldnโ€™t speak, she could at least write to converse with him. She still couldnโ€™t believe he complimented her even when she was turning into a gargoyle. After her question on his outfit, she heard him say something about his foxfire, looking up and her eyes getting a bit wide. He chose to wore the yukata they had bought the other day. The one she chose so they might match. Not that she had mentioned that or planned to. Though secretly she was a bit happy. She was coming to trust Leri more and more as time went on. He was different from the people she knew in her past. He was kind.
Since they were both ready, nervously she wrote and therefore her handwriting became a bit sloppier. A-ah shall we g-go now? I-I Iโ€™ll Iโ€™ll lock up! S-so uhm h-hold onโ€ฆ Quickly she checked everything to make sure it was in order before opening the door for Leri and locking up, putting the closed sign in front of the door for now. They were finally off to the festival! Though Miyu was still rather nervous because of how she was looking. She could only hope things would go back to normal soon. The not talking wasnโ€™t a problem for her because it was something she was fairly used to. This experience was still scary for her and if it werenโ€™t for Leri, she might be a crying mess by now.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Calming Down [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] I f-feel weird..

ooc:
sabreworg

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 am
User Image
Lerista Merello
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lerista felt nervous but happy as he felt her surprise and happiness at the sight of his yukata. It hadnt been intentional for them to match, after all she had dressed and covered herself up when she left the house so he didnt know. He would figure out what was going on with himself later, tonight he just wanted to keep that smile on her face. He tried to think of the last time he had participated in the New Years and recalled it was with his mother at the shrine. So many had came to offer their wishes, and the fireworks had dazzled him. Mother had told him that one day he would understand it all.
Noticing that Miyuki-chan was writing a bit more sloppy he nodded at wwhat she had written. What helped him do this was knowing that she was just as nervous as he was. While yes, he may have been a bit less shy then she was, he felt just as nervous as she did. He watched her close up shop and once she was done he gave her another shy smile and led the way towards the beach.

OOC: We are on our way. ^^ I'll wait for you to put the first post down.

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:21 pm
x
x
x
x
{ โ‘ก ฯ‰ั”ั”ะบ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ }

โ†’ ะผฯƒะธืฮฑั‡, ื ฮฑะธฯ…ฮฑัั‡ โ‘ โ‘คั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘  ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘จโ‘จ โ—ฆ
( โ‘ข ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘จ ืฮฑั‡s )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

xxxxMiyu was absolutley exhausted. She had forgotten about work today, leaving Leri early this morning, being sure to tuck him back in by putting a blanket over him and then leaving breakfast and a note for him. Just thinking about what she did caused a light blush to cross her features. She knew she was beginning to trust the male more, not entirely understanding why her heart kept picking up in pace whenever he was close. After all, she had never liked someone before. But she did see Leri in a new light after the troubles of New Years, even the short fun they had. Shaking her head, and giving herself a gentle slap on the cheeks to snap out of it, she unlocked the pet store and walked in to begin working.

She of course did her usual routine, cleaning the animals cages and feeding them before going to make sure everything was stocked. Once everything was stocked, she would start to socialize the pets or more like happily play with them, making them look their best to hopefully be adopted.

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Sleepy/Happy [ Location ] Pet Shop[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] A-ah w-well...I like a fox [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in pic [ Thoughts: ] Sleepy ;~;...

ooc:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:49 pm
x
x
x
x
โ†’ ั‚ฯ…ั”sืฮฑั‡, ื ฮฑะธฯ…ฮฑัั‡ โ‘ โ‘ฅั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ก ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ 00 โ—ฆ
( โ‘ข ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘ฉ ืฮฑั‡s )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:26 pm
                                                  โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Esme stepped into the pet shop curiously, looking around at the variety of animals on offer. He so wished that he could keep a pet, but he really didnโ€™t think that it was a good idea. He wasnโ€™t so certain that he could really afford the upkeep, for one thing. And even if he could, would he really be home enough? And did he think that he could train a pet properly? The idea of a puppy sounded so cute until he thought about an energetic and rambunctious critter chewing up his shoes. A cat would be easier, but even they could be a bit messy. Cleaning a litterbox was easy enough, but he really didnโ€™t want clawed curtains and furniture. He supposed he could always try a fishโ€ฆ a fish couldnโ€™t claw anything. But even as he had these thoughts, Esme couldnโ€™t resist drifting toward the puppies. They were so cute! He had to press his hands to his mouth to keep back an excited squeal; he had always so loved puppies!

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ Location: The Catโ€™s Meow
โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ Company: Noone
โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ Mood: Happy
โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ Money: $947
โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ OOC: Sorry this is so late. Still interested in having Seth meet up with Esme?
โ™ชโ™ชโ™ซ Profile

Lyeisander

โ˜ผ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games