Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:59 pm
Fiona, feeling a bit impish, decided to tease Kai a little by quickly moving her arms to embrace him - making his task quite a bit more difficult. She didn't even bother to hide the playful smirk. "Nothing would make me happier~"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:12 pm
Kai felt rather uncomfortable, but only for a minute. He flopped and wriggled around playfully in her arms rather like a fish out of water, trying not to smack her with his tail too hard before giving up. 'WELL YOU SEEM TO HAVE CAUGHT YOURSELF A MERMAN' 'WHATEVER WILL MY CAPTOR DO WITH ME?' he wrote in the sand beside her head with a smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:33 am
"Well, you're far too pretty to eat..." Fiona joked, moving to kiss Kai on the cheek once more. "...yet you're too good a catch to let go. I think I'll keep ya, forever and ever." She let out a girlish giggle and hugged him closer.

{Sorry for delay in response.}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:42 am
'I THINK ID LIKE THAT' Kai wrote before settling down in her arms and giving Fiona a kiss on the cheek, tickling her feet with his tail fin. And then he started to go limp. He was feeling dizzy and light headed. He had been out of water for too long and was starting to dry out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:58 am
Fiona, upon seeing how weak Kai was getting, stood up to carry him into the water. She gently let him go into it once she was deep enough for the water to be up to her chest, smiling weakly at her beau all the while. To be honest, she felt somewhat guilty for keeping him out of the water long enough to have such an effect on him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:05 am
The cool waters had an almost instant effect on him. The gentle current moving past his fins had a soothing and rejuvenating effect. His eyes fluttered a bit before looking bright and awake once more as his tail began to move to support himself in the water before looking back at Fiona sheepishly. He didn't mind staying out so much; he just lost track of time himself.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:25 am
"Everythin' better now?" Fiona asked, already seeing massive improvement in Kai's presumable health.

{timeskip soon? or brainstormage?}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 am
Kai nodded with a bright smile as he rubbed his arms and tail as if he were rubbing the water into his skin and scales, like someone taking a shower.

((Ugh. Timeskip. Yes. Tired. No idea to what. x_x))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:12 pm
{So, I can think of a few ideas for what we could do with this. One, we could timeskip to a point where Fiona and Kai are planning further for the witch - perhaps Kai might've gone scouting and discovered a potential weakness? Two, we could timeskip to a point where they talk about the future - what's going to happen once they stop the witch. Three, perhaps XHTB might show his ugly mug again - although I'd have ot brainstorm a little for how he goes about it.}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:16 pm
It was weeks later that Fiona and Kai had finally decided that they were ready for their ill-advised witch hunt. Accompanied by her grandfather and some of his more daredevil or disbelieving acquaintances, Fiona and company were boarding a smaller but well built boat - each carrying weaponry of some potential use or another against the witch. Fiona made sure to bring some diving gear for herself as well, in case the need arose to take things underwater. She had made sure to pick an out of the way dock as a meeting point, so that Kai could lurk around if he so wished with significantly less worry over what her more clueless kinsmen might do.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:28 pm
Kai had been anxiously swimming small laps near the dock. Today was the day he would (hopefully) end the witch and break his curse. He was rather nervous, worried about what could happen to Fiona, her grandfather, or his friends. Seeing them near the boat, he ducked underwater, swimming a ways out and poking his head up to make sure they were friendly. Seeing they were, he swam closer to see Fiona. He held up a hand, making a G and then an L, wishing them all good luck on their hunt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm
Fiona, being the lovestruck maiden that she was, frequently stole glances at Kai whenever she had the chance. When she thought the others weren't looking, she would sometimes blow him kisses or offer playful winks. When he 'told' them good luck, she mouthed a cheery 'thanks' in response before going about her business. Before long, her crew began sailing out to sea.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:57 pm
Kai swam ahead beside the ship, hoping to find the witch and lure her out before she knew of the men coming to kill her. He went deeper down until he was hidden by rocks and seaweed, the darker realms of the ocean. A glimmer of a black fish tail slunk around him before heading up towards the surface as though egging him to follow.

"Well if it isn't my favorite customer? Maybe if you didn't break so many rules and contracts we wouldn't be seeing so much of each other." The witch cooed as she circled Kai like a shark. "And I see you brought some friends this time. I hope your little human girlfriend is there. I've been wanting to meet her; see if she's as special as you make her out to be." she said as she surfaced alongside the ship, almost as though she wanted to be seen the way she let her tail break the water's surface.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 pm
Fiona motioned for her crew to ready their weapons, before she herself did the same. However, they would not attack just yet - they needed to find the best time. Attacking now would probably just ******** things up, pardon the author's language. (As if this is any different from usual.) Fiona did her best to look stoic, but had a difficult time hiding her worry for Kai's well being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:31 pm
"You like exploring shipwrecks so much, Kai, why don't I give you another one to explore?" The witch smiled coldly as she raised a hand, slowly swirling it around in the air as the seas began to grow more choppy.

Kai wasn't about to let her threaten Fiona in the slightest and jumped out of the water to tackle her. It was probably the first time he showed his tail to someone other than Fiona. He was done cowering in fear and done with her threats.

The seas calmed down as the witch's concentration was broken. She knew Kai as mellow and timid, so his sudden attack was completely unexpected. The merboy was actually putting on a display that justified the horrific rumors surrounding merfolk. Between the witch's mystical powers and love of misery, and Kai releasing claws and teeth he'd kept hidden in all his time spent with Fiona, it was no wonder sailors were likely to kill them on sight. Deciding she would be given no chance to cast a spell, the witch returned the physical assault in kind, the pair turning into a flurry of black and blue scales as they wrestled in the water.

Kai managed to get a hold of the witch, keeping her as still as he could while staying above the water to let the sailors finish her off. If he tried to take her out himself, he'd come out a lot more worse for wear.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff