Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:00 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking at that hat and glasses as he walked Joe snarled slightly before begrudgingly putting it on. He didn't feel like listening to the complaints of the others any more by destroying the items so instead surprisingly wore them tho a spark jumped across the frame as he put it on. "We should disembark from this city. You need nothing for a journey save the clothing on your back. The rest can be gathered in travels" Joe said to Evan as he looked at him. He had wanted nothing more then to disembark from this city quickly rather then continue to dote around within it picking up useless things and hiding behind disguises when he had done nothing wrong. "I am no criminal within these lands so these pictures mean little. These machines that this Mr. Mare sends are not even worth the time it takes to destroy them." As they walked Joe reached out and grabbed one of the wanted posters off of the wall. Crumpling it up it caught fire in his hand from a small spark of electricity as he dropped it on the ground behind them. It was becoming more and more evident that Joe mood was starting to go south and unlike Daren he didn't care much to hide it.
(I can picture Joe intentionally some times getting them into fights they could avoid. ^_^ Gotta be the hot head somewhere that doesn't know about "control" in tense situations.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:41 am
Evan raised an eyebrow as he listened to Joe. "Normally I'd agree but I need this voodoo doll." He said as he kept walking. " He stopped in front of an alleyway and turned down it walking towards a chain link fence. "over this fence and It's a straight shot down ten minutes to the apartments and junkyard." He said as he started to climb the fence  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:35 am
"Hmm, could be police ahead. Odinson, you're with me, we'll take the roof tops and scout ahead. Here, it'll help up stay in touch." Nick said, handing Evan his phone, deciding to climb to a higher elevation before unpacking and assembling his rifle. Reaching into his pocket and fishing out a headset, the Sniper put it on and pressed a button on the side. Two rings later he was connected. "All right, continue on as normal, I'll look ahead for any signs of trouble." Nick said, picking up his rifle and moving on, leaving it up to Joe whether he followed Nick or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:49 pm

(Haha An hitman for hire and a "viking" warrior. Oh yea best of friends)
Watching Nick move ahead Joe simply stood there for a moment sneering a bit before moving forward. The air around him's was so thick with agitation you could cut it with a dull knife. Climbing up the ladder each grip of the rungs shot a current of electricity up and down it. Nick's attempts to tell him what needed to be done on top of Marcus was pushing all the wrong button's with him. "I have no need for your cowardly ways" Joe said as he got to the roof to see Nick moving off with his rifle. "Only those who lack honor fight from a distance" Joe added as he followed him his displeasure easily noted.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:54 pm
"And then there were two." Daren said as he watched Joe and Nick head for the rooftops. "Man, it feels like forever since I was here. Wonder if my shack got taken apart in all the chaos yesterday?" he wondered aloud as he climbed the fence after Evan.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 pm
((Pssh, Joe ain't got nothin on Nick, he'll choke someone if he has to. XD))

"In my line of work, Honor gets you a bullet to the brain." Nick stated coldly. Starting to think this was a mistake. He thought, exhaling another puff of smoke as he moved ahead. Thanks to the city's urban planning it seemed all the buildings were close enough to easily jump over.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:44 am

(Gotta have some tension on a newly formed "team". Can't always have everyone get along that would be boring)
"And in my country Honor gets you a death worthy of entry to Valhalla" Joe said to him as he swatted the smoke from his face as it floated over from a small breeze. "What point do you have in asking for me to follow you?" Rolling his shoulder somewhat as he followed behind Nick easily hopping between the buildings he watched the assassin carefully. He did not trust the man since he had seen him in the pub and so far he had given no reason to trust him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:06 pm
Evan chuckled. "I'm sure the police swarmed that junkyard..." He said as he climbed over the fence. He sighed. "Ok now a straight shot down the road." He said he began walking. So far so good, nothing out of the unusual. "Keep an eye out. I'm sure the cops may be nearby.." He said as he put his hands in his pockets as he walked  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:16 pm
"Trust me, if anyone in our ragtag band of misfits knows how to avoid the cops, it's me." Daren said as he folded his hands behind his head and followed Evan. After walking in silence for a while, he spoke up again. "Hey, Evan? Can I ask you something?" The normal laid back tone was gone from his voice. "And I want you to be honest here; do you think I'm a no good scumbag? I mean you and Joe are the only ones who haven't given me lip about being a gangster, a hooligan, a hothead with no self-control, etc. etc. And no offense to the guy, but Joe doesn't really seem to get how this society works, so his approval doesn't do me a whole lot of comfort."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:49 pm
"Well don't you have everything figured out." Nick said sarcastically, continuing ahead. "You keep your values and I'll keep mine, but I'll make this clear: if you cross me, or do something that puts me or this mission in jeopardy, I'll end you myself." The Assassin stated coldly, as nonsensical as this mess was, it was important and not to be taken lightly  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:57 pm
Evan looked t Daren with a raised eyebrow. "No, listen the people of this city have lost their way like Joe says. Hell, I never believed in my families traditions and rituals and now I communicated with my father just the other night" He said shrugging. "They don't know what you've been through or dealt with so don't let them bother you." He said smiling. "You're not the only hot head in our group anyway, mister Thor there is itching for a fight I'm sure." He said chuckling. "They are all high and mighty acting cause of the city and their situations...that's all, but they are the same to each other like you and I" He said trying to reassure his friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:16 am
"Just not used to being in this sort of crowd, y'know? Yeah, the cops give us a hard time, but at the end of the day a gang guy like me's always got another shoulder to lean on. First time in a long while it's just been me left to deal with the judgmental eyes of the middle class utopia." Daren said as he remembered the cigarette Nick had given him and pulled it from his pocket. With a flick of his thumb as though flipping a coin, he created a small flame on the tip of his thumb to light his smoke. "I grew up in a s**t household." he said, feeling a little better about spilling his guts knowing present company wouldn't judge him. "Parents spent all their time fighting with each other or cooling off with their sin of choice--mom smoked, pretty sure dad was an alcoholic--to pay any attention to me. I was an angry kid who grew up in a crummy part of town with no good outlets, or whatever those community minded bleeding hearts like to call it. Even when they weren't fighting, mom was too busy with housework or something, and dad was a workaholic. I don't even know what he did for a living, just that he always left wearing a suit, so probably some dull office drone." he took a long drag from his cigarette. "You know I once got in trouble for going to the park by myself without permission? Lecture lasted a solid five minutes when no one would take me in the first place."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:34 am

Moving behind Nick slowly as they continued across the roofs a smirk came to his face as Nicks words. The first time he had even cracked much of a smile since they had left Marcus's house. "I would care to see you try" Joe said looking down the alleyway beneath them to see where Even and Darren were before moving ahead across the roofs. The sounds of sirens in the distance filled the air around them echoing thru the closely knit weave of buildings. "Enforcers" he muttered looking over the building tops as he moved farther ahead of Nick to try and spot where they were coming from. While itching for a fight as he was as much as he disliked the thought it was likely better to stay low when escaping the city.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:26 am
Evan looked at Daren as he listened. "That's rough, well I'm here for ya." He said as he put his arm around Daren in an one armed hug. "And I once got in trouble because I duck taped my sister's mouths shut. The tape got stuck in her hair and she couldn't use her magic for weeks." He said chuckling. "My family is weird and rough too....my sister is an acrobatic ninja who uses her hair for her medium and my brother...." He said gulping slightly. "He's...more brutal. He uses chains as his medium and is able to summon tortured souls back to our plain." He muttered before sighing. "And my mother can use her voice to command the dead. Then there's me. The boy who just got his powers..." He said sighing again. "I don't even know what my medium can do. It's Data, I can make anything I'm sure...but spiritually? Hell, I doubt I can do anything concerning souls."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:27 am
"Eh, still think I'd take your ******** of a family over mine." Daren said as he slung an arm around Evan in return. "I say don't worry so much about what you can do with your powers and just be psyched about having 'em. Rest'll come naturally. That's what happened with me. And if ever get all sappy and lame like that again, I want you to punch me. Hard." he said cracking a grin. "Not that I'll be able to feel it much with your noodly nerd arms." he said as he playfully punched Evan in the arm.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games