Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:58 pm
"No. No no no. This can't be right." Pyrrha said. "Its skin is warm and hasn't hardened."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:02 pm
Pyrrha goes down the path the zombie came from.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:11 pm
Threan moves over to Pyyrha. "Ma-ma-ma-maybe you should wait a second to get looked at...you don't look good....n-n-n-n-no I-I- didn't um mean that...y-y-y-y-you look fine...you g-g-g-g-got injured I mean!" he says quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm
Pyrrha felt the area where the club hit her. With all the adrenaline she hadn't felt the pain until now. "Perhaps that would be a good idea." Pyrrha said as she sat down with her back against the wall.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Lydia takes her bow back from Threan and sheepishly thanks him. It was a bit of an embarrassing moment, but at least the undead was defeated. She goes about collecting the arrows she had shot to see if they were still reusable. She hears the others making comments about the zombie being of an unusual nature and goes over to investigate herself, though it isn't of much use. Her knowledge was steeped in the political intrigue of the drow noble houses. She knew very little about the undead. To save face, she simply nodded with the others and acted like she agreed with their assessment. "I see... That is indeed quite unusual... perhaps there's more going on here than meets the eye."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm
"I think it was alive." Pyrrha said. "I think I might have killed some poor mind controlled villager. Or he might have been inflicted with a disease or curse." Pyrrha held her face in her hands.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Threan looks over to Pyyrha and then moves over to Lydia. "Ar-ar-ar-are you alright?" He asks glancing over to the undead and then to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 pm
Lydia could see Pyrrha was upset. It seemed she felt she might have accidentally killed an innocent. To Lydia, it did not seem like a big deal but she tried to comfort the woman, something she was uniquely unaccustomed too. She needed Pyrrha. Without her there was no way she would be able to find her lost belongings.

"Well, whatever it was, it did not leave you with much of a choice. It was going to kill you if you didn't kill it. I gave you quite a hit there. If you had not struck it down it would have gone on to hurt the rest of us. If anyone is to blame, it's whoever did this to these people in the first place... and I'm sure we'll find the culprit deeper within."  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:30 pm
"I guess your right. Hopefully we can put an end to this before this happens to others." Pyrrha tried to push the sight of the creatures blood out of her head even if it was futile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:01 pm
[Everyone roll a listen check]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:04 pm
"Good" reaching into his pack John pulled out a glass vial of a thick black tar-like substance and tossed it to Pyrrha. "It tastes like piss, but it will speed up the healing process."

With his wounded ally seen to, John knelt down beside the zombie and started to remove everything it was wearing. If given time he was certain he could find the answers to the bleeding warm undead.

(Not sure which skill would be more useful here, when studing the corpse.
+1 listen)  
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm
Lydia was relived to see her words had an effect. As a drider she was not sure how well they would be received. Her motivations for getting Pyrrha moving again were self serving, but she did mean what she said. Lydia offers her hand to Pyrrha to help get her back on her feet. "Excellent, I'm glad you understand. Now lets go go get to the bottom of this."

(Listen +5)
(9 total...this is the worst streak of rolls I have ever had in a campaign. Only one roll above a ten so far and that was an 11 >< )  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:00 pm
"Right." Pyrrha drank the potion and stood up with Lydia's help.

(+0)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:50 pm
Alzzak
"Good" reaching into his pack John pulled out a glass vial of a thick black tar-like substance and tossed it to Pyrrha. "It tastes like piss, but it will speed up the healing process."

With his wounded ally seen to, John knelt down beside the zombie and started to remove everything it was wearing. If given time he was certain he could find the answers to the bleeding warm undead.

(Not sure which skill would be more useful here, when studing the corpse.
+1 listen)
[Roll a search check]  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 pm
((All right guys, I won't be around tomorrow (Happy Thanksgiving!) but I should be here first thing on Friday to see what's going on))  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games