Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:18 pm
"Well when you're in character pretending to be a shmuck who thinks he knows better but doesn't, it works. When you're a dumbass who's not pretending, it just hurts." Jin sighed through his teeth in mild frustration at the man. "Why do we keep him around again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:36 pm
Avice could tell that Jin was frustrated by mention of the man's name. She honestly couldn't blame him. Anyone who was around the man long enough couldn't help but to come to feel some contempt there "That's true enough" she conceded. She then let out a sigh herself "As for Tyler... I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't think the boss likes him very much either. She must see some 'value' there otherwise she wouldn't keep him on as long as she has. It's up to her, I just try to avoid him whenever possible and pray I never get assigned on a mission with him." She then paused in thought for a very brief moment "Ah! speaking of Tyler, was there any news of what happened with his relic search?" She didn't really care about the man himself, but she was curious if could have caused problems which may lead to difficulty for them in regards to getting into the city and completing their mission

Mr_Pacwoman

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:49 pm
"Shoulda taken that bet; he came back in one piece, and with the relic no one gives two shits about around here." There was that hint of contempt to his voice again. "Boss tried to threaten his immortal soul, or something along those lines, but the man is apparently too stupid to fear for his life. At this point I think she must be keeping him around to him do all the dangerous stuff of his own free will, thereby not giving two shits if everything goes to hell and we lose him. I promise you, not one ******** shall be given that day."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:13 am
"Dammit!" She excalimed snapping her fingers in disapproval. She should have taken that bet she thought. She thought about what Jin had said "Honestly that makes the most sense". Avice then patted Jin on the shoulder "No need for worry though. Circe will only allow him to cross the line so far before she'll kill him, either that or he'll get himself killed messing around with things that shouldn't concern him." Those relics will be the death of him she had thought.

Mr_Pacwoman

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:33 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Ugh, I got straw in my mouth." Leon groaned as he quickly worked to fix himself, ignoring Chancy in the process. Turning back to face the girl he could tell she definitely did not live in Tian. "So what's a Mage doing out here? All the excitement from yesterday died and now there's nothing interesting going on." He asked, maybe the girl was lost, or maybe she had a sexy older sister she was visiting. Ah that would be just the thing, a sexy, lonely older sister waiting for a dashing young rogue to come along and-Oh hold on, not safe for work there, especially not in front of the person with said potentially sexy, lonely older sister.

{I apologize for the delay. My computer access has been scarce.}

"That's exactly why I'm here. Avoiding that crap." Chancy pointed out, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to the other leg. She seemed a little more annoyed than before, the paranoid feeling of not being taken seriously eating at her previously calm demeanor. If you could call it that, anyway. "Yesterday was utter shite for me. The deets ain't your business, but I deserved a bit of a break after that fiasco." In other words, she got plastered at the local inn and got herself a good night of sleep. "What about you? You don't look like no local, from my reckoning."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:20 pm
"Alright, five gold says the boss kills him then." Jin said. He enjoyed small, friendly bets like this. He found it made the job more interesting. "We can both pay up if she just kicks him out instead, because she usually just goes straight to the murder and I don't know about you, but I will be immensely shocked if she doesn't take the violent approach by then."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:23 am
"Nope, just a random wandering guy in search of fortune, don't need fame, just the fortune." Leon said happily, he was starting to think that maybe there wasn't going to be any sexy older sisters, but maybe there were sexy older friends. It couldn't hurt right? Right?!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:05 am
"Then you're screwed. For a trading hub, this place is garbage. Even moreso its security, judgin' by the frequency a bandit attacks." Chancy snarked, letting out a bit of bitter laughter afterwards. "The real money's in relics and in mercenary work, considerin' how things are right now."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:32 am
"Alright I'll take that bet" Avice said grinning. She knew this was a bet she would probably lose, for as Jin alluded to,Circe was not known for her mercy and her patience with Tyler had to be wearing very thin by now. But she figured why not. It was a fun, friendly bet, and she had the gold to spare.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:43 am
"Now I just need to hope Circe's temper wins out over his stupidity before he gets himself killed doing whatever stupid plot of the day he's cooked up." Jin said as they neared the border outpost. "Maybe once we get back I should start a whole betting pool with the rest of the guild. Betting on Tyler's inevitable fate? Fun for the whole family!"  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 pm
"Sounds like a marvelous idea" Avice chuckled. "And Tyler would be none the wiser, such a fool" she continued as she noticed the border outpost on the distance. It was almost time for their mission to truly begin. Avice put her game face on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:49 pm
" 'Ello, gents!" Jin greeted the soldiers at the gate with a cheery smile and a wave. "Just passing through to marketWOAH!" It was a subtle flick of his wrists and the reins, but rather than slowing to a stop, the horses sped on past the men. "Sorry, they're new! First time driving!" he called, getting them past any inspection that might've taken place before calming the horses down proper. Next would be the broken wheel and stealth cargo mix up.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:23 pm
Avice began waving to the soldiers at the gate, and the next thing she knew she was hanging to her seat for dear life as the horses sped to a break-neck pace past all the men. She regained her senses."I knew it was coming, but still wasn't expecting that" she said still slightly shocked. It seemed their plan was starting out well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:34 pm
"Then I'd recommend hanging on just a little longer." CRACK. The whole cart jolted down at an angle as the wheel gave way and some of the crates they were carrying tumbled out. "Oh blast it!" he cursed as he kept his routine going while he hopped off the cart. "I knew I should've replaced it in the last town!" he said examining the damage before rummaging through the spilled supplies. "Good thing I've got a spare. In the mean time I'll just set these aside." Soldiers kept trying to stop him as he moved his crates over with the soldiers', but he just ignored him. It was amazing what you could get away with if you just kept acting and talking without letting your victim stop and think. "Patch job should only take a second, gents!" he said grabbing the spare wheel, grabbing some of the guards' tools off a table without their permission (dropping off the forged orders on the table while he was there) and setting to work. His fast hands made the job quick and easy. "Sorry for the trouble there, men. Keep up the good work!" he moved the crates (not his own, of course; those were presents for the guards) onto the cart, hopped back up next to Avice, and with another shake of the reins they sped back off through the outpost before anyone else could get a word in. "God I hope it's me they're after when the blades fall out of their hilts. That'll be fun." he said with a grin as they left the confused and irritated soldiers in their dust.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Mr_Pacwoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:53 pm
The second time around Avice was completely prepared for it. Now she rather enjoyed the feeling and it got her adrenaline pumping. She hardly had time to take in the chaos going around her. Jin worked the men over really well. Working and talking so fast as to not let the men get a word in edgewise. They were none the wiser to what he was doing. After, he got on the cart next to her and he took the reins, off they were again. Avice could feel the wind in her face as they were going along, it felt nice."We can only hope" Avice let out a chuckle, amused by his wanting to take on those dimwits for soldiers. "Well that was rather easy, not bad." That was easy she thought, maybe too easy. She hoped the rest of their mission played out just as smoothly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff