Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:59 am
Rain Yupa

I usually prefer for people wait for their turn to talk, but I will allow you to speak once out of turn as a free action. I just don't want people having an entire conversation between two six second turns.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:16 am
Kowsauni
Rain Yupa

I usually prefer for people wait for their turn to talk, but I will allow you to speak once out of turn as a free action. I just don't want people having an entire conversation between two six second turns.

Oh, it's nothing super important that can't wait. Corsica directly asked me a question, is all. I don't know if you wanted me to respond immediately or on my next turn.

EDIT: Oh, right. And Ying too. gonk crying  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PupSage rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 16 Total: 25 (2-40)

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:44 am
Wrong thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 am
Ok, so I have lost my sheet because my partner deleted it.

So I want to make sure that I am calculating this right.

Roll -2 for Rapid shot, +3 for my dex mod +1 for being close as a hunter + 2 Weapon Proficiency bonus + 2 for half level.

Then dmg is Roll+Dex mod + Weapon prof Bonus  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 am
PupSage

I factored in your surge before you officially said you accepted it. If you look back at the post where Ying heals everyone, you were hit by L2 for 14 damage bringing you hp from the previous turn from 16 down to 2. However, Ying then healed everyone and I factored in that heal in the same post, as I doubted anyone would turn it down. If you look at the post you will see everyone HP is higher. Sorry if that was confusing. Your were at 2 hit points before Yings heal and then 21 after.

I Drink Blue Moon

Your up!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:23 pm
Kowsauni

As a heads up for the sake of expediency, I see the update and am about to start work on my post now. Not sure if you want to wait or not. smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:20 am
PupSage

I Drink Blue Moon

Rain Yupa

Ryssa Blackblood

I'm going to be attending training in the main land all next week. Now I will have internet but I wont have access to my notes or the ability to update the map. The 6 hour time difference will also make it difficult to communicate things with my wife so I will not be making and update post until I get back the Saturday after next. Everyone go ahead an post your actions for this round, including Rain. I'll update as soon as I get back. This will give me some time to catch up in my other threads as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:38 am
So, Good news, Bad news folks.

I got promoted!
But I have to train my replacement while doing my job, which means that I am doing 12 hour shifts.
Any home time I have is basically showering, eating, and getting ready for the next day, so I could only post between saturday afternoon and sunday morning.

Also ... sleep is amazing.

So I told Sage to post for me, if he doesn't for some reason, assume I use Flesh Rend.  

I Drink Blue Moon

Tricky Treater

10,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:31 am
And here I am. struggling to find a second part time job and failing miserably stare

But congratulations on the promotion, IDBM!

@ Kowsauni:

I'll go ahead and post, but only after the other three do, because what they do may change what I do drastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:03 am
PupSage, which attack power did you use to get an L-shape damage effect, and/or 5 shots? O_o' I've been considering an archer ranger (well, a bow-wielding beast ranger anyways) as my next 4e character, I want to know where I can find something like that.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:12 pm
Just checking in real quick from one of my layovers. Technically Kuori has to make an attack against Ying as well if you are targeting the square I think you are with Rapid Shot. Rapid Shot targets creatures which means it is not an ally friendly. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Even if you hit her she would understand it was not on purpose.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:26 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage, which attack power did you use to get an L-shape damage effect, and/or 5 shots? O_o' I've been considering an archer ranger (well, a bow-wielding beast ranger anyways) as my next 4e character, I want to know where I can find something like that.

Rapid shot, hits a 3x3 area  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:30 pm
Kowsauni
Just checking in real quick from one of my layovers. Technically Kuori has to make an attack against Ying as well if you are targeting the square I think you are with Rapid Shot. Rapid Shot targets creatures which means it is not an ally friendly. I wouldn't worry too much about it though. Even if you hit her she would understand it was not on purpose.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm
PupSage
Rapid shot, hits a 3x3 area

Aha! It's in Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms!

... for someone who turned his nose up at Essentials, why does a ranged attack with a weapon have a 'personal range'? O_o'

Unless this is not accurate. I thought personal powers only affected you (and thus, makes the power make ZERO sense to me). Did they change that in Essentials?

(This is not me questioning you, it's me going "UWAAAAAHHHH?")  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:42 am
PupSage
Kowsauni

Ouch, the dice be a cruel mistress sometimes.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games