Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:16 pm
Dameon Black

Wind had to blink a bit over such sweet words, even as he shivered at that kiss that stirred his tired body. As the blanket was pulled up, he snuggled into Egan's arms and inhaled his scent, finding that it relaxed him even more, "Sometimes I think you're too good to be true, Egan... But I love you even more for it..." he whispered softly as he started to fall asleep, unable to resist Egan's suggestion that they rest.

Gypsy gave a soft smile as she relaxed even further into sleep with her arms holding Morrigan to her. The shadows still kept the door sealed, but it didn't trap her lover. Morrigan was the only one who could enter or leave the room. Her way of protecting them both as they slept.

Devossy

Sebastet gave a small smile as she leaned into him, her fingers gently tracing his new scars again, "Don't worry about Crow... He likely won't be back for at least a couple of centuries... Besides, he snapped me out of running too far again and even saved my life when the assassins attacked..." she explained as she pulled back to look at the scars her fingers were tracing.

She shook her head slightly, "I still can't believe you're alive... I owe Hope's hellhounds a favor for that..." she added as she took in the only reason he'd survived at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:05 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lucy
Lucy was starting to get a bit annoyed by the fact that she couldn't find any way out of this room when she heard the Goddess' voice in her mind. Her attention shifted back to the owl, sensing that it was more than just a statue. "I know plenty about my own gifts," she said. "I've spent years learning to use my gift. And what makes you think you know anything about who I am or how I grew up? Who and what are you? Light began to flow around her as she started to get irritated, though it quickly flickered and went out as her dark power tried to get her attention.

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:39 am
There came a lengthy, warmhearted Chuckle in response to her angered questions, as well as her small display of power. " I am the one, who gave life to your bloodline....." The owl, adjusted it's position on it perch. Then, the appearance of a figure, slowly materialized on the ground below the statue. The woman was tall, standing taller than the tallest of men. Her, hair fell in a cascading waterfall of obsidian, down passed her rear end. Her eyes were the same as the Owl's, Sparkling with the constellations of the night sky.She, wore a brassiere of sky blue metal, A skirt of stung together bones shifted around her ankles, Her feet were bare, but bore tattoos of intricate designs.
The goddess, was built in the way most would expect a Divine, Mother to be. She was well endowed, very wide hips causing her waist to appear smaller than it was. Her, Ivory skin rippled with muscles, born from battle.

The woman, moved towards Lucy. Her pale lips, were pulled back in a warm smile. Her movements were far more graceful, than any Lucy would have come into contact with. " I am the Goddess, Pandora.....and you are on eof many lost children of the Abyss." The woman came to a stop, barely a foot in front of Lucy. " You, are of the shadows...not just the light."

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lucy
"What do you mean you gave life to my bloodline?" Lucy asked. She examined the beautiful figure that appeared. "And what do you mean that I'm a lost child of the Abyss?" The Revenant began to react to the Goddess getting close, reaching out to its mother despite Lucy's best attempts to contain it. Lucy scowled. "I've figured out that I have dark powers as well. They come from this monster inside of me." Lucy didn't seem to understand that her dark powers had been present before the Revenant. Yes, it had powers of its own, but it only existed because of the gifts that Lucy had inherited from her mother. She had inherited both light and darkness from her mother, but her mother had focused on the light and made her forget about the shadows out of fear that the Goddess may try to claim Lucy as one of her children if she used her shadow abilities at all. Because of that, Lucy had no idea what all she was capable of. It was like she was unknowingly rejecting a huge part of herself.

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:52 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Anna
Anna was a bit surprised by Jake vanishing into his shield, though she didn't show it. She remained completely still, allowing several of the needles to hit her, though she showed no sign that the needles hurt. She blocked it all out, focusing instead on sensing Jake. When he appeared out of the shadow that made up her cloak, she smirked a bit. She vanished a moment after his arm moved around her throat, before he got a strong enough grip to hold her. She reappeared a few feet away. "Very good," she said. "If I had been even a bit slower, that plan of yours would have worked exceptionally well. That move with the shield was rather clever." She seemed relaxed, but she was ready to react the moment he attacked again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:41 am
Devossy
Hey, you want to set up a new Blackblood house for us?

Sebastet raised an eyebrow, "Stop apologizing. And stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your bloodline still lives. Ash has kept the twins alive and protected. He's promised that one will be your heir, the other is Hope's heir. I'm still the Elder of a clan of one that doesn't even have a bloodline name since the council won't give it up. They won't be expecting you, Grann..." she told him softly.

"I also think someone is taking care of the traitors on the council, so that won't be a problem anymore. For now, I'm just grateful you're alive. Now, we just have to figure out what else to do," she said with a shrug of one shoulder and a wry tone.

Then her emerald eyes went to the remains of her leathers and she had to roll her eyes a bit, "And I need some new clothes again..." she added with a wry tone. Especially since she seemed to go through alot of leathers with Grann....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Morrigan
Morrigan eventually opened her eyes and blinked several times as she woke up. She smiled at the way Gypsy was holding her, not wanting to get up but knowing she had to. She vanished and reappeared a few feet from the bed so she didn't wake her lover. The shadows moved around her, dressing her in new leathers. She braided her hair the way Gypsy liked it and then took a deep breath. She found a pen and paper and left a note in case Gypsy woke up before she got back, explaining that she had gone to finish the job Sebastet gave her. She disappeared into the shadows again, returning to the Sandman base to find her last target.
[Exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Morrigan
Morrigan reappeared in the Sanctuary, not far from Sebastet's room. She took a deep breath and walked the rest of the way to Sebastet's room. She knocked on the door, not realizing that she would be interrupting Grann and Sebastet. All she knew was that she had finished the job, and she thought that Sebastet would like to know.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:00 pm
Devossy

Dameon Black

Sebastet simply shook her head over the dress and was about to answer him when she heard the knock on the door. She frowned at it then gave a soft growl as she headed for the door and simply opened it. She didn't care that she and Grann were both nude. She didn't care that he had claw marks over his back. She didn't care that the obvious Mating Marks proved what they'd done when he showed up.

She only cared that someone was knocking on the door when they were about to have a shower together...

She paused a moment when she saw Morrigan and had to look her over a bit. a whiff of air brought the girl's scent to her and answered a few questions, "Yes Morrigan? And do keep in mind that your answer is interrupting a shower I'm looking forward to having... I'm certain you understand what I mean..." she said in a very sweet tone. She even smiled. She was being nice. Right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Morrigan
Morrigan took in Sebastet's appearance in an instant and realized exactly what she was interrupting. She actually blushed a bit. "My apologies, Sebastet," she said. "I wasn't trying to interrupt anything with your mate. So I'll be brief. The traitors on the Sandman council are dead." She offered the page with the list to her, with all three names crossed out. "The names came straight from Ren's book. I've eliminated them all."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:00 pm
Dameon Black

Wind had slept peacefully beside Egan for a good while when he suddenly sat up with a pained sound and his hands holding his head. In this moment, the twin-bond was proving to be a bit of a problem. He could feel Blade's level of rage but couldn't see anything else past it. He couldn't feel what had caused her to be that pissed off, just the pure killing rage.

Thankfully, the Mating Bond would let Egan know what was happening as Wind whimpered through the pain of so much rage coming through the bond. It was like having a million red-hot needles driven into his brain over and over and over. He'd never felt his sister this angry and he might have worried if he could think straight.

Only the fact that he could handle pain kept him from screaming right now. He couldn't speak, though, all he could do was feel the pain of his sister's rage...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:04 pm
Starry Eyed Goddess

Pandora, Raised her right hand, placing the back of it against her lips, as she chuckled behind it. Her left, came out from behind her to reach out, and poke Lucy's nose. The second her flesh came into contact with, the Divine being. Lucy, would feel something tugging at her very being. It was a feeling similar to, that of being held by your Mother, pure euphoria to the point of intoxication. However, She was the Mother of all who had come before Lucy, or the Revenant, so it goes without saying.

The Goddess shook her head, with a small loving smile. The sense of adoration, steadily flowed from her. To see yet another one of her Children, survive this world, without any help from her at, all. Pandora, hid the emotions of self hate from her avatar, not wanting to give up the strong willed Pillar of Dark light.

She was angry with herself, over the fact that she allowed some of her children to be lost. From there they had kids of there own, Children whom they failed to teach of the old ways. In doing so, they cut those Offspring from the Goddess's connection. So, Pandora was angered at the fact, that had she acted sooner, she could have been with those like Lucy...the whole way.

" Dear lucy, Allow me to show you what your, blood speaks of you." With that she placed the, palm of her right hand against her forehead. The Goddess flowed into her mind, taking control of, everything that was her mind. She took hold of the Consciousnesses, that resided within the mind. Then, they were drug through the memories written into the very code of her D.N.ANo words were spoken, by the Goddess. Only a flood of images, racing passed the minds, though some how each was seen in perfect detail.
This continued on as if someone was holding the" Rewind" Button on an old Vhs player's remote. Further, and further they were taken, until they had passed Lucy's very first memory, her birth Mother placing her hand directly on her tiny foot through the thick membrane that was her Mother's skin.

Pandora, lead them all the way to the very beginning. To a time, when Pandora herself was a small child like being. When they arrived at this image, Pandora stop, and hit play. The child Deity was alone, playing with toys made of the very shadows, that surrounded her.
She smiled wide, as she played with these strange toys. Though her Starry eyes, seemed heavy with sorrow. She wished for someone to keep her company, but there was no one. So here she played, in the dark all alone.

The scene was thrusted forward. Pandora, looked to be in her mid teens. She stood among the shadows, calling them to her like puppies. Tears, flowed from her stoic features. A look of confusion placed, her features. He hand reached up to touch her face, holding it before eyes. Upon her finger tips, was a dark red liquid. " Wha...what is this...am I fading like the other's?" The question brought back memories of the ones whom had birthed her, and the day they had faded from existence. Which brought on, a flood of the oddly, colored tears. She sank to her knees, her arms wrapping around herself. The shadows swirled around her, and then rushed away as she lashed out at them. " WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed,
She quickly slid, from sorrow to anger. The shadows fled in terror at her out bursts. Her screams echoed through the endless Abyss. Her mind, wishing for anyone to fill the canyon of a whole, that had been left by the vanishing of her parents, and those like them. Her, emotions grew, and intensified. The shadows swirled, and exploded as they bent to her will. For what seemed like centuries, this went on. Until there was an explosion that rocked the very frame of the Abyss. Standing before her was a man, of considerable height. He was strong, stoic, handsome and had eyes as black, as the shadows that had birthed him. This man was the first of her Reapers, the one known as, Thanatos.

Pandora, pulled Lucy and her companion back within her body. Removing her had from her forehead, once they had returned. " You, and those of they Reapers are the Children of Pandora, and Thanatos...the Father of Death." Those who knew of the Blackbloods, and their religion would know this " God" as the " Father of death". Only those of high rank in the Priesthood, would known this connections between the two deities.
" You have found your way back to me, dear Lucy." She stepped forward to embrace her firmly, with a gentle squeeze. " I, will never leave your side for as long as you wish me to be there." Then she was gone, and the statue returned to it's complete stone visage.

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 pm
Jake landed on his feet, as the shadow cloak vanished with it's master. Only Jake, was not there. If Anna was paying attention, she'd notice this was the first time he had summoned the cloak to himself. This cloak however, was empty of it's master. Jake, had gotten this idea while he was attempting to break her neck. If, he was able to use her cloak to step, then could he do the same with his own?
So, he went as far as to completely engineer a figure that resembled him perfectly in the dark, then had it summon the cloak. While Jake, had actually stepped with, Anna.

The Elder had made a fatal mistake, by allowing the needles to land hits. They were made of Shadow, and attached to her now. So, just as she finished her compliment on his moves. His fist began to fly in a flurry, of strikes aimed for her face, neck and head. his fist were emerging from the needles that dotted her upper body.

Dameon Black

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games