Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Shadow Heart Pack House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• She was startled when Griz’s large hand wrapped lightly around her wrist but before she could even question what he was doing, she was already in his arms. She froze only momentarily while he settled her against him. “Why?” she asked, her voice barely a whisper. His response to her question floored her. They had been trying to tell her all along, but she never fully listened to it. Now she did. Their alphas.. sounded nice. This seemed for intents and purposes like the perfect place to be for someone like her. If she allowed herself to stay.

“I didn’t mean to make you feel unwanted, Griz. I was just scared of ruining you and this place. I almost did-“ she stopped when her voice dropped in pitch. The emotions she had been keeping at bay since Galen showed, finally making themselves known. She tried to hold it in, her frame shaking for the effort but when he asked her to stay, to fight for him.. she lost it.

Great heaving sobs wracked her body. She didn’t deserve him. She didn’t deserve this happiness, but Goddess did she want it. She wanted it so badly, it physically hurt her. Only problem was she didn’t know how to take it.

“How could you forgive me so easily? I don’t deserve you.” She cried to him. Slipping her arms underneath his until they were each wrapped around one another’s bodies, she held on for dear life. Tightening her grip to the point that had it been anyone else, she might have hurt them. But he had proven that he didn’t get hurt that easily – well at least his body didn’t.

Once her sobs started to die down, she slowly loosened her grip on him but stayed where she was nestled against his chest. The entire time she was crying, he did nothing but rub his hand up and down her back while telling her everything she didn’t know she needed to hear. It felt right, being here. With him. In his arms. So right, that it terrified her but not in anyway she had ever felt. Using a hand to brush the wetness from her face, she pulled her head up slightly to meet his eyes - her own still shining.

“You truly wish for me to stay with you? Even after everything that I’ve done..?”

• ωɦε૨ε: Sanctuary
                                                                  ฬเtђ: Griz
                                                                  мσσ∂: Sad, Determined, Frightened
                                                                  ωεα૨เɳɠ: OUTFIT

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:13 am
MzDuchess

Griz simply held her as she cried, waiting until she got all of that out. Then she asked him a question that had him wondering about her mental state.

"There is no why, Saoirse. Love doesn't come with a 'why'... It simply is what it is... When you hurt each other, you make up for it with each other, you forgive each other, then you heal the hurt... That's the way it works..." he told her softly, hoping she'd understand what he was telling her.

Wind and Egan had shown him what it was but he hadn't seen it until he'd met her eyes in the marketplace when he stopped her from going after that blasted python. It had been there, in her eyes, and it had hit him like a ton of bricks. He couldn't explain it if he wanted to. But that was why it had hurt so much when she'd run off like that. He might have been able to protect himself easier if she'd at least said goodbye...

But now that he had her where she was, where he wanted her, he couldn't help but tell her the truth.

He met her eyes and let her see the truth in the hazel depths, "You're the first one to see past my bear, to see past my size, to see more than muscle... That's all I've ever been: muscle. I've always been the fighter, bodyguard, enforcer... That's it... Just walking muscle... You saw past that and gave me paradise for a little bit... Now I want it for always... You're beautiful, sassy, smart, quick to defend those that deserve defending, sexy as hell, and the only person that can put me on my a** just by looking at me... Egan's going to give me hell for that one, you know... But how could I not want you?" he explained to her, hoping she'd find her answer in there somewhere.

He wasn't usually the most eloquent. He usually talked with his fists or claws. That was his life. Until she walked into his room and dropped him on his a**... Yes, she'd walked out. But he thought she'd done it for the right reason, even if it wasn't the right way...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:59 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse watched his mouth as he talked, loving the way his lips moved with every word. But it wasn’t just his lips, she watched every inch of his face as he was explaining his love to her. Wait – love? Suddenly her eyes shot to his, studying the way his hazel eyes shifted. “Love?” she whispered, her eyes still silently weeping.

She adjusted herself on him, so she was no longer tucked into his chest and side but laying more fully across him while she continued to stare at him. Listening to her bear, she took in all his sweet words, but she was at a lost of how to respond. She had never been loved before. Not like this.. the only love she knew was how Galen loved her. Or how he claimed to love her. Was what she had with Griz what love was truly supposed to feel like? Is that what this warming, encompassing feeling in her chest was every time she was near him, or in his embrace?

Lowering her eyes, Saoirse gently ran her fingertips through the hair on his chest as she thought on her words. Now, more than any other time she needed to be careful with what she said. She wasn’t the best with subtlety or feelings because she was just used to blurting things out. This time, however, she needed to take care lest she screw up – again.

“I see you Griz. I see all of you, and I have liked what I saw from the very beginning.. but –“ she paused, trying to work up the courage to say the next part. Looking up at him again, she met his gaze with her own cautious one and said, “I don’t know how to do love. What if I mess this up again? You deserve someone who knows what they are doing and who knows how to be in a relationship. I don’t know how to do any of those things..”

мσσ∂: Sad, Determined, Frightened

Red Gypsy
                                                                  I know it's super short and I'm sorry! My brain is still slightly broken at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 am
MzDuchess
That's fine. While you're on, could you try to get Galen over in VI? That way we can move them a bit, split them, or something...

Griz just gave her a small smile as he moved his fingers through her hair and met her eyes, still thinking that she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen, "That's the thing about love, Saoirse... It's very forgiving... Even when we mess it up, we can still fix it. We'll have fights," he had to suck in a breath at the thought of that one and his hazel eyes darkened at the thought of it, "Gods, I hope they're glorious fights... You're gorgeous when you're pissed off," he had to throw that one out there, especially after he'd heard so many rumors about makeup sex.

"We'll have fights, we'll make up. We'll want to do different things and that's fine too. I don't mind the crowd in the house, you don't like it. We can work around that. You love Cass, though you'll have to fix that too. I love all the cubs in the house. You'll eventually adjust to the pack, though it'll take time. The pack's used to that and understands it.

"I've been alone for a very long time and I have my own habits to break. You should see my room before Wind gets frustrated with me and cleans it up for me. I'm a bit of a slob," he told her, totally exaggerating on the last part, "I'm set in some of my ways. I wear alot of leather and I ride a motorcycle. I work on it in my spare time. The only reason I don't have parts in my room is because Wind wouldn't let me and Egan gives Wind whatever he wants. I'm okay with weapons, but not all that great. Thankfully my bear forms win me most fights.

"I'm kind most of the time, but baby I'm an old fashioned biker and Enforcer. My original clan was run like a motorcycle gang. I cut my teeth on an old handlebar and was raised in a creche instead of by an individual woman. I knew who my mother was, of course, but I didn't get a whole lot of time with her growing up," he continued to explain himself and hoped she'd find an answer in there somewhere.

"Baby... Love isn't always sweetness and rainbows... It's work and working things out. It's leather and whips, fights and makeup sex, apples and collars, long walks and cuddles, teeth and claw marks... It's whatever we want it to be..." he finished, hoping she'd give it a chance instead of just giving up.

As he spoke, he couldn't help but move his good hand over her body; down her back, over her very nice a**, and down her thigh then back up and along her arm. He was quickly becoming obsessed with her skin and wanting even more of his scent on her. He admitted that he was feeling possessive, but knew that it was a different kind than she was used to. Especially after meeting the a*****e...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse felt a blush work its way over her skin when he called her gorgeous. She had been told been told she was attractive before, but never had anyone ever made her feel like that. Smiling softly at him, she leaned into his hand while she listened to his sweet words. Well until he mentioned Cass, that is. Frowning, she lowered her eyes briefly in shame as regret worked its way through her body. Nodding, she glanced quickly to the door before looking back at him.

“Yes, I will have to fix things with that cub. But.. I don’t mind living here with you. I think it would be nice to be around a real pack. It’ll take some time to adjust to all the.. people. But I’ll do it for you and Cass.” She said with a tentative smile. Yes, she very much would like to stay here and see where this thing with Griz could go. He was everything that she didn’t know she needed, and then some. And the feelings she got when she was around Cass – spoke to some instinct inside her that made all rational thought vanish at the thought of him being hurt. Even by her own hand.

When Griz continued to run his hands along her body, she purred in contentment as she listened to him explain who he was. But none of that mattered. She had seen his true self and knew what kind of quality he was. It didn’t matter what his habits were or how he was in the past. All that mattered was here in the now. There was no telling what the future would hold for them, especially with Galen still out there but Saoirse was tired of running. She was tired of fighting to survive and always looking over her shoulder. She wanted more than that – and here this man was offering all that. She may make mistakes, but she was far from stupid. She’d be an idiot to not take what he was offering.

“I want to do all those things with you, Griz. You make me feel safe and warm and.. like I’m finally home.” She whispered, almost as if she was scared to break the little bubble they found themselves in.

мσσ∂: Hopeful

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:03 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave her a smile that turned into a grin, simply because he couldn't resist, "Good. Then you can either go deal with Cass now and come back to bed, or get comfortable and deal with Cass when we wake up. But I have to warn you that you need to be in here, with the door closed, when I wake up. Because I'll be making sure that you aren't able to run once my arm finishes healing," he warned her, giving her the options he was going to let her have for the moment.

He was feeling too possessive right now to give her much leeway and his arm was still hurting enough that putting more of his scent on her would have to wait until the pain was gone. Then he was going to turn her legs to rubber...

He did pull her in and fisted his hand in the hair at the base of her head and liplocked her, taking over her mouth in a toe-curling kiss that left her absolutely no doubt of what he had planned for her after his arm healed. He kissed her until they had to breathe and pulled back with a teasing n** to her lower lip with a deep growl that showed his reaction to just a kiss with her...

He let her hair go and forced himself to relax, knowing that she was going to be sleeping here even if she went to Cass now or later...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse shivered at the dark promise in his voice. Lust like never before rose fast and fierce at the thought of him not only keeping her but making sure she couldn’t leave again. She knew what that meant or assumed what that meant, and she honestly couldn’t wait. Now that she had accepted him and the offer of this place, she felt more content than she had any right to feel.

Letting a smile blossom on her face, she nodded her head before rising off him to go see Cass. “I”ll go check on the cub-“ she started to say but a strong fist in her hair had her words pausing. She inhaled sharply at the tug but instantly melted into his embrace when he sealed his lips against hers. Wiggling in his embrace, she tried to close the distance even more between them while he kissed her senseless. She never knew it could be like this. That she would like for a big male like Griz to take control like he does, but the lioness in her seemed to purr at it.

Once he pulled back from the kiss, she had trouble catching her breath. Her pupils were blown and glowing blue as her lioness peaked out from behind her eyes. Both of their scents mingling in the air around them caused Saoirse to rub herself against him with a seductive purr. “Why did you stop?” she murmured, running her nose along his neck, inhaling his masculine scent as she went. With little nips of her teeth, she soothed the bite with her tongue as she waited for him to catch his breath and respond. However, before he could do anything more than run his hands along her body - her stomach growled. Freezing in place, Saoirse felt another flush tint her skin as she sat up and looked down at him with her now normal green eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry." she whispered in embarrassment, one hand going to her toned stomach.

мσσ∂: Hopeful, Lustful, Content

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:57 pm
MzDuchess

Griz had to give a chuckle over the growling stomach and shook his head a bit, "No need to apologize. Just keep that shirt on and go down to the kitchen. Mari and Trez should be on kitchen duty and you know them. Just tell them that I asked for a tray for the both of us and they'll send one up," he told her simply, hoping that she'd take the initiative.

He knew that no one would have anything against her about Galen. If anything, they'd treat her better now than they had before. And he had a feeling she might even expect a hug from Mari, considering that she'd been through a similar situation. Another brother, different animal but same situation. Only Mari'd nearly had her throat ripped out over it. She'd survived and taken up with Trez.

The only issue Saoirse might have was with the commentary the females in the house had been giving out about him. Innapropriate, but it was what it was. Still, it would probably increase their respect for Saoirse for taking him on...

The pack wasn't all sunshine and roses, but they weren't completely bad either. Thanks to starting the pack from scratch, Egan had been able to pick and choose who he let in, then weed out the bad apples.

"While you're down there, ask them to send a tray up to Cass? And send a few of the kittens up to bunk with him? Their energy will help him heal up faster if they caamp out in a proverbial puppy pile," he added, knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist overseeing that bit before he got his tray. Besides, considering how much they'd send up for Griz to eat, they'd probably send up a push-cart and deliver it for her...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse blinked innocently as her fingers danced across the bottom of his t-shirt she was currently wearing. Now that all the heaviness in the room had been lifted, and she knew in her heart that Griz had fully forgiven her, she felt slightly playful. She had heard of males becoming possessive over their females, but outside of Galen she had never seen it. So, she wanted to see if his possession caused the same type of alarm in her that her brother’s possession had.

Biting her lip, she teased the edge of the shirt up until the planes of her flat stomach flashed in the darkness. “Why can’t I go without the shirt? Shifters don’t notice normal nudity, right?” she asked with an innocent bat of her lashes. At his response, she laughed before dropping the shirt and leaning forward to give him a quick kiss.

Dodging his hands, Saoirse slid from him embrace before she could get lost in the feeling of him and his lips. However, before her hand hit the doorknob of his room – she hesitated. She had caused a huge fuss earlier and would eventually have to apologize to everyone for bringing danger down on them with no warning. Griz seemed to have forgiven her, but would the rest of his pack do the same?

Swallowing down her nervousness, she sent her bear a quick smile before padding softly out the door and towards the kitchen. She couldn’t really remember the way, so instead she followed her nose until finally she found it. Chewing on her bottom lip, she stuck her head inside the kitchen and when she didn’t immediately see anyone, she sighed with relief.

Once she had her nervousness under control, Saoirse started looking through cabinets for some easy food for her and Griz, along with a tray to carry it all in. A frown formed between her brows as she stared into the fridge, trying to debate on what her bear would like to eat, completely unaware of anybody should they walk in.

мσσ∂: Nervous

Red Gypsy
                                                                  I left it off here because Saoirse wouldn't know where to find anyone else in order to fulfill Griz's request for Cass. Hope that is alright!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:39 pm
MzDuchess

Griz gave her a teasing growl as she danced away from him but let her go anyway, knowing that she was shy enough to keep the shirt on. As she left, he relaxed back in the bed, breathing past the pain that he was feeling now that she wasn't there to distract him from it.

Downstairs, while she was staring into the fridge, Trez and Mari walked into the kitchen laughing. They were on kitchen duty tonight while Wind was away and were working out what to make for the pack's evening meal.

Once they saw Saoirse, they hesitated to approach at first. But since she wasn't in lion form, and she was wearing one of Griz's t-shirts, they moved on in, "I guess Griz is hungry by now. I'll work on sending something up for him. He say anything else?" Trez simply offered as he ruffled at Saoirse's hair playfully.

He was treating her like one of the pack: ignoring her grumpy outbursts, welcoming her in by teasing at her a bit, giving her simple acceptance without questions. That was the way the pack worked. They accepted you until there was a personality problem, then that was worked out.

Mari had been one of the ones by the door of the medical room when Cass had spoken to her, so she'd overheard almost everything and knew what Saoirse was running from. So while Trez was simply pulling food out of the fridge and pantry to start cooking for a wounded bear, Mari simply rushed forward and hugged Saoirse.

The woman only came up to Saoirse's shoulder and her arms went around her waist, so it would be easy for Saoirse to feel the tears the female was trying to hide in her t-shirt. But it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Mari knew the situation better than most and was more than accepting of it.

Trez left it alone, simply giving Saoirse a shrug of one shoulder and half a smile. He knew Mari would back off in a moment, maybe explain that the claw marks across her throat had come from her brother, maybe not... Sometimes she reacted in odd ways. The pack simply left it alone and let her do her own thing.

Trez got some steak cooking for Griz, but decided to turn that into a more managable meal of steak tips and gravy. Then he considered again and decided on that for the whole pack. Made cooking things so much easier to just do it all in bulk.

"Mari, you want to do some potatoes and green beans? I think we got a good batch in from the outer farms yesterday," he suggested, hoping to break the sudden tension of Saoirse not knowing what to do...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse whirled around, a low warning growl vibrating her chest when she heard a masculine voice come up behind her and ruffle her hair. Dark green eyes snapped to Trez as she took in his stance and easy smile before darting quickly over to Mari and back again. Not sensing any tension or danger coming from anyone else but herself, she dropped the silent snarl and shoulders before sending him a tentative smile. “Yes, he is very hungry. He’s also hurting but pretending not to be.” She murmured to him, closing the fridge door and stepping away from the male.

So focused was she on Trez that she didn’t see Mari move until it was too late. All of a sudden, tiny arms wound around the lioness’ waist in a tight grip as a small body crashed into her. Tensing up from the surprise hug, it took Saoirse a few moments before she awkwardly patted the girl’s back. She could feel the wetness from what she could only assume was tears dampen Griz’s shirt. “Um..” she stuttered, looking towards Trez in confusion. When he just looked away with a shrug, Saoirse turned back to the tiny woman holding her.

“Are you, ok?” she asked softly, at a complete lost on what was going on or what to do. Looking closer, the dark-skinned girl could see that the smaller woman looked familiar but she couldn’t remember from where. Perhaps she was one of the females from earlier? But if so, why would she be upset and crying? Or better yet, why would she be crying to her? Was this one of the people who she needed to apologize to and didn’t even know it?!

ฬเtђ: Mari and Trez

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:42 pm
MzDuchess

Trez just moved on with cooking, giving a brief grin over her description of Griz, "That sounds like our bear. We're used to it. I'll get something fixed up for him quick. He'll get first plate. Him, you, and Cass," he told her simply, putting her mind to ease on that point.

Then, after another moment, Mari backed away and wiped at her eyes, looking down for a moment. She finally looked up annd gestured to the claw marks on her throat, restoring Saoirse's memory of her and Trez showing her to a room when she first arrived. But now, she touched her fingertips to the claw marks that had altered her voice and bravely met Saoirse's eyes, "This was from my brother... A 'gift' when I said no..." she told her softly, explaining her reasoning for the sudden hug and tears.

After another brief moment, she simply turned and collected the potatoes and green beans from the pantry they kept just for fruits and vegetables then started preparing them to cook. In short order, she had potatoes boiling and greenbeans ready to saute.

Once Egan had put his foot down, Wind had taught the pack some tricks in the kitchen. Now, Wind just gave lessons and cooked only for Egan and the cubs he'd adopted.

Trez changed the subject before anyone got uncomfortable, "Would you go see how hungry Cass is for me? He probably took a nap, but he's got to be getting hungry by now. This will take just a bit to cook, but we should have plates ready by the time you get back from Cass," he offered Saoirse a way out of the uncomfortable situation and acknowledged her claim on Cass at the same time.

When he wanted to be, Trez could do subtle....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Recognition flashed through Saoirse’s eyes once Mari stepped away from her and the lioness was able to get a better look at her face. “Oh, I remember you.” She murmured gently at the other woman. She could tell that Mari was struggling with something internally, and because Saoirse knew what that felt like she was content to wait until Mari was ready. When the smaller woman looked up at her, Saoirse could see a the tragic history shining in her eyes. A history that apparently was very similar to the lioness’ own if the scars on Mari’s neck was anything to go by.

“I’m sorry.” Saoirse whispered, gently brushing her hand against the other woman’s before Mari turned away. The tan-skinned woman had no idea that there were others like her. Especially others that lived here in the place she was considering calling home. Her thoughts swirled as her emotions danced all over the place before Trez’s voice snapped her out of it. “Oh, yes. I’ll go check on the cub.” Saoirse said, sending him a warmer smile than before.

Padding on near silent feet, Saoirse made her way towards Cass’s room but before she reached the top of the stairs, whispered voices stopped her in her tracks. With a furrowed brow, she crept closer to the voices while still using the wall to hide her form as she listened. It was three different females giggling and going on about someone’s size. ‘Size?’ she thought to herself confused at to what they could be talking about.

Shrugging her shoulders, she decided to make herself known until she heard Griz’s name. Flinching back, she was caught off guard that the women were talking about her bear in such a mean manner. And so close to his door at that! If she could hear them, then she knew for a fact Griz probably was listening to it all.

Anger started to crawl up her spine, but it wasn’t until the conversation turned from mean to suggestive that she’d finally had enough. If they thought for one minute they could insult her bear and then try to make a move on him then they had another thing coming.

“I think you better watch what you say.” Came her low voice as she stepped around the corner, facing off against the three females.

“Excuse me?” one of the females said snidely.

“You heard me. I think you need to move on and away from his door before I move you myself.”

“I don’t know who you think you are, but you can’t talk to us that way. And if you try to pick a fight with us, Egan will have you out on your a**.”

“I can talk to you however the ******** I want. And I don’t care if it’s breaking pack rules. You will not disrespect Griz like that.”

“Says who? You? As if you could do anything. We saw the condition you all were in when you came back. You should be ashamed of yourself for bringing harm to Cass!” “Yeah! Poor thing was so beat up. How dare you come back here and show your face. Do you think Griz will want you after all that?” “Why would he want leftover trash, like you?”

With every word the other females continued to throw at Saoirse, the angrier she got. Her eyes flashed blue, but she restrained herself until up until the moment the lead b***h decided to put the final nail in her own coffin.

“You want to know the truth why Griz chose someone like you.. its because that’s all he can ge-“ she didn’t even get to finish her sentence before Saoirse attacked. Snarling, she felt her claws elongate and she slashed them down the first one’s face before turning around and socking the second female in her stomach. Growls and snarls echoed in the hallway as two of the other females shifted while the leader of their trio attacked Saoirse, aiming for her face but when she dodged only got ahold of her hair.

Growling loudly, the lioness lurched forward and smashed her head against the leader’s forehead and smiled in satisfaction when she heard a loud crack. Suddenly a wolf latched onto her shoulder and tossed her away from the leader, but Saoirse just slid against the floor, catching herself against one of the doorways. All down the hall, doors were starting to open, and she could hear yelling, but Saoirse didn’t care. Instead she finished her partial shift into a full one and with a roar tackled the nearest female shifter.

Raking her claws down the wolf’s side, she snarled in victory when the other shifter scampered away, spilling blood all over the hallway before turning around and latching her fangs around the second female. This one was another wolf, but she let out a loud howl before whining and submitting completely. Giving her one final shake, Saoirse dropped the second wolf and turned to the leader who was bleeding profusely from her face. Growling, she slowly stalked towards the glaring female. She would regret disrespecting her bear that way. Saoirse was use to being talked to in that manner, but she’d be damned if she allowed any one to talk that way about her soon to be mate or cub.

ฬเtђ: Mari and Trez // Three females

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:19 pm
MzDuchess

Suddenly, the leader of the trio was pulled back and down, another wolf slamming her down onto her back with a low growl. She instantly submitted and tried to gain sympathy, which was not given. Everyone in the hallway had heard the words exchanged and were actually on Saoirse's side.

Before things could escalate further, a large arm scooped around Saoirse's belly and pulled her back with a familiar laugh, "That's my girl! So quick to defend what's hers!" Griz laughed as he pulled her in against him, chuckling when her mouth around his arm simply nibbled on him.

He looked at the others in the hallway and shook his head, "Put them in their rooms until Egan can deal with them. I want nothing to do with them and their snipping ways. It's crap like that, that royally pisses off Egan," he ordered, sweeping his hazel over the others until he found Cass.

The boy had caught the exchange and moved out of his room to see what was going on. He'd caught the female's words about himself and was smiling over the fact that Saoirse had beaten all three of them so easily. Griz nodded to the boy who approached and stood in front of Saoirse, with her effectively sandwiched between them, "And you didn't see what she did for me when that... thing... grabbed me in the market. She went at him like a freight train. He had to knock her out to take us both. I saw who went after us to save us. And it wasn't those three... Egan says we're supposed to help each other, take care of each other. Saoirse and Griz did that..." the boy said, his voice instantly shaming the three females.

He looked up at Griz and grinned, "Besides... I got the two biggest protectors in the house now..." he said, his tone a little cocky suddenly.

But his words said that he'd forgiven Saoirse and accepted her. Then he went on back to his room.

Griz gave another chuckle and motioned for everyone to clear off with his head then pulled her into his room and shook his head at her, "My own personal hellcat... Gods I love you!" he said as he let her go then dropped himself back onto the bed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

• Saoirse went to launch herself at the last female, but someone beat her to it instead. As soon as the other woman’s head slammed into the ground, so too did an arm wrap around the lioness’s middle. Snarling, she turned her head to attack whoever grabbed her, but his scent invaded her nose before she could do more than n** him. Huffing in irritation, she tried to wiggle down from Griz’s arms, but his strength outmatched hers by a long shot, even with her in shifter form and him in his human one.

So she just dangled slightly from her bear’s arms as he proudly declared that she was his. If she had been in anything but her fur, you would have been able to see the flush of her skin at his praise. As it was, she just glared at the whimpering females as they tried to sway everyone’s opinion of them. Saoirse was glad to see that no one was falling for it, and it was at that moment that the lioness realized that more than Griz had heard their words. But if that’s so, and it happened often enough that Griz wasn’t even surprised, why hadn’t anyone ever defended him before? Why hadn’t he defended himself?

Growling low in her throat, she bared her teeth at one of the wolf females who dared look up at her and her mate. But a small shuffling noise followed by Cass’s young voice caught Saoirse’s attention and she turned towards the cub. When he came and stood in front of her and started to defend her against everyone else in the pack, she blinked in astonishment at the forgiveness and love Cass showed in his eyes when he turned to look at her one last time before shuffling back off into his room.

One by one, the others nodded their heads toward Griz before dispersing into their respective rooms, including both Griz and Saoirse. With a laugh he dropped her on the floor, where she landed loudly and sent him a small glare. Huffing in irritation she cut her eyes away from him before stalking towards the door. The lioness sniffed all around the doorframe and when she was certain there was no one lingering outside their room, she turned back to her bear and shifted.

The was a bite mark slowly oozing blood on her shoulder as well as blood on her hands and face from where she sank her claws and fangs into the other females. Licking her lips, she tasted the fresh blood and a savage glint flickered in her eyes. With her hands on her hips, she glared at him in challenge. “Am I to be kicked out by your Alpha? And just who were those females, and why did you allow them to talk about you like that? They’re lucky you stepped in because I would have ripped her face off.”

мσσ∂: Angry and slightly hurt

Red Gypsy

Sandman base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces