Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 pm
Benjamin Cleft gaia_star Hidden DJ

User Image

nods as they exited the room "how about you and your brother take your tea into the living room Noah I'll join you some after I refill my teacup with fresh Earl Grey tea and I'll cut a piece of my berry cake for you both to enjoy" kisses him lovingly til he felt a hate stare his way

My soul is the very music I adore and worship

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
noah nodded excitedly and blushed when he was kissed his boldness gone now when he felt him stop he looked and saw towa looking at them more specifically benjamin he went over to is twin and " come on lets get our tea and go to the living room " " ok nee-san"as they left towa looked at benjamin one last time with a emotionless expression but if you looked at his eyes close enough you could see jealousy in his eyes they got there tea and went to the couch were towa once again sat in noahs lap the look on his face clearly said he wasn't moving this time towa relaxed slightly as noah started to brush his hair with his claws and put it in a pony tail when benjamin would come in they would both have there hair in pony tails that went to the start of there upper back  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:12 pm

User Image

Cleans up the dishes humming happily then picks up the cakes walking into the living room with their cake plates sitting down while he sliced up the rest to the cake "so towa are you having fun so far here?" He asked still feeling hatred

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:23 pm
User Image
( noahs will be blue towas will be red and when they talk together it will be purple )
towa looked at benjamin yes i am im happy to see my nee-san " he then looks at noah over his shoulder " eh nee-san we are going to share a bed again right we havent got to since you came here a few months ago " noah turned red in embarrassment " t-t-tow-nee don't say that in front of benjamin " " but its true nee-san we have always shared the same bed " noah just turned even more red and covered his twins mouth who waved his hands around  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:31 pm

User Image

His eye twitches in anger "oh bed sharing I used to do that with my little brothers when they were five but you two shared a bed always huh?" smiles politely as he eats some berry cake "I guess I'll have to sleep alone tonight completely naked tangled up in my silk sheets and union jack quilt" looks up at Noah and towa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:41 pm
[towa] and [noah]
User Image
towas eye twitched as well taking noahs hand off his mouth then covering noahs up whos face was completely red " well me and me nee-san have always shared we are twins we did evrything together growing up thats just how strong of a bind we have and nothing can be the bond twins have you know why cause we always know everything about each other with out having ot eve say it " towa yelled out he then glared at him " stop trying to tempt my nee-san to stay in your bed "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:53 pm

User Image

"oh really you know what your brother does when we are alone?" looks at towa smirking "Noah has the cutest face when he moans under me when we make love plus his thirst for forbidden fruit's blood is more delicious then anything you would ever taste" finishes his cake sitting up "I make your brother feel more alive then anyone even when I killed the hunters that harmed him a few hours ago"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.om/albums/ab40/eudoxiia/roleplay/blj-2.jpg[/img]
towa glared at him and yelled " you shut your dirty wolf mouth up my nee-san would ne--" he cut off as noah who had stood up between them and punched them both on the top of the head and glared at them both " both of you shut up and stop this i dont want you to fighting " he yelled tears streaming out as he left and ran to his room and slamed the door towa rubed his head he had forgot how hard he could hit  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:17 pm

User Image

Rubs his head whimpering in pain as he stood up "I am going for a walk" looks at towa "I am no liar ask Noah for the truth and also who said I was just a wolf" slams the front door shut as he walked out removing his shirt and shoes looking up at the moon as his body changed he howled out running into the forest

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image

towa went to noahs room to talk to room when he knocked on the door and opened the door he saw no one in the room and saw the window open

in the forest near the lake noah had his feet in the water crying softly why did they have to be fighting he wanted them to get along he cried softly and smashed his fist into hte ground making a crater and another one each making hit makeing them deeper  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:30 pm

User Image

Stops at the lake to get a drink of water as his tongue lapped up the cold water he noticed Noah as he whimpered softly backing away into the bushes knowing he was upset with him

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:39 pm
User Image

noah hearing the whimper looked out with a teary face " benjamin i know you re there just come here " he said holding out his arms

towa who was still at the cabin went around bens and noahs rooms and was sad to smell both of there scents plus others smellls in the room he mind a vow he would not let this wolf take his nee-san away from him no one love his nee-san more  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:45 pm

User Image

Slowly comes out of the bushes towards Noah his ears bent back and his tail between his legs as he puts his head onto Noah's lap looking up at Noah with apologetic eyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:55 pm
User Image

noah stays quiet and pets his head for a little before speaking up " go easy on towa-nee benjamin you got to remember i am honestly they only person he has so he is even more possessive and protective then he should be how he is acting he is doing it out of fear he is afraid you will take me away and make me forget about him if you were in his shoes can you say you would act any different " he said softly scratching benjamin softly behind his ears  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:59 pm

User Image

His tail wags lightly as he whined nodding then howls out in pain looking up seeing a silver knife embedded in his arm he growled looking around as he stood infront of Noah protectively

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games