Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Aurum found herself left behind some, and she took advantage of the time to think. Zoning out, the young dragoness didn't seem to mind that he was ready to get the trip over with. The sooner she got home, the sooner she could go through the time it would take to get out again. They continued this silent travel.. and it was a depressing contrast to their travel together before they had even known each other. They got a late start, but it was only hours and hours later that the dragon gave a little jog to catch up to him and touched his arm with a gentleness he had not received from her since their spat. She had so much time to think, and there was a genuine softness in her eyes that shone through any resentment she held. Aurum knew the sun would fall, and that they would travel even for another hour or so after it did.. but they needed to talk. The little dragoness reached a hand up to his chest gently with a flat palm, and there was an ache that she felt that came through in her voice, "I don't want to be mad anymore," Well.. she didn't. She wanted to let him explain himself now that she had calmed, mind clear. Or maybe she didn't, she had heard enough of the same thing. "Tell me who you are, don't lie anymore," Said the dragoness, standing closer to him than she had.. at least since examining his misspell. There were characteristics that made Aurum an open book, should one take the time to notice her for more than a black sheep.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:27 pm
Keeping silent between them was torturous to the prince. He wanted to simply if anything go back to before that night. The banter comical and uplifting between them. Hours of silence, given to each parties. Time to think about things, about decisions made and ones mistakes. As the hours passed, the prince looked more and more dejected with the silence. When Aurum had run up to catch up he hadn't even noticed at first. When she placed a hand on his chest he stopped and looked down at her. It seemed she had been given enough time and space to cool off and atleast want to talk again. Taking in a slow breath Kael closed his eyes for a moment. "I am Kaelthas Vanailin, Crowned prince of the kingdom of Kathencia and next in line for the crown." His words were eloquent as he spoke, his eyes slowly opening to look at her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 pm

The dragoness watched as he spoke and made a little face to his tone, it was something she had heard often.. just not from him. Aurum didn't move her hand, but she did take a single step closer to Kael. She met his gaze and spoke again, though the hurt was still there and she could do little to hide it, "Why do you need this book so badly?" He needed it for a collection wouldn't work anymore. She deserved truths from him. Aurum's fingers curled a little and she broke their stare to look down at his chest, and found that she had missed being against it. The dragon closed her eyes this time, her tone shaky, "Just tell me anything, anything you've lied about. Let it out now because if you are caught in one again with me, I will leave."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:44 pm
"It is a book used to deconstruct magic at it's very core and eliminate spells, curses, seals, and the lot completely." Looking down at her he stopped thinking long and hard about the details of the reason he needed the book. "You may have sensed it, there is something about me that no one is sure of. You likely saw it last night." On chest just above his 7th rib on the right side there had been what looked to be a tattoo. "It is to remove that curse, seal, or what ever it may be. The magic's left on it are ancient to put it as simply as I can. Removing it with the incantation that placed it, is a hopeless endeavor. I have already searched for such a way. That book is the only item that can have a chance to work" he told her. He didn't go into more detail then about himself on the matter.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Aurum listened with uncharacteristic patience as he spoke and she nodded when he suggested that both sensed him and saw the tattoo that was on his chest. The dragoness had thought it merely that - but there was a magic around it that she must have overlooked last night.. which was a little more than understandable. Aurum was piqued to know that he knew of the seal of magic that was around him, and her brow furrowed as she spoke, "When you cast the glimmer incorrectly, the same magic that pulses off of you in your human form was put out tremendously more," She was far more willing to talk with him now, and she knew he was relieved. She could see it in his movements, in the way he was now holding himself.. but she did refer to the form he claimed as his to be just that - a form.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 pm
"It was likely a blow back from the incorrect glimmer fleshing out the seal. It is demonic in it's runes so what was shown may have been the visual of the person who had cast the spell upon me. To be honest, I have very little information on the seal, I have been able to discern some things about it. The reason why it was placed on me and who the person that placed it tho I do not know." Shifting how he stood, Kealthas looked at Aurum. It felt good to be speaking with her again after the long silence. "That form, with all honesty could have been just a culmination of the demonic energies that surround the seal. To be honest I am as sure about it as you are. That the glimmer messed up in such a way was a surprise as well. Usually a spell wrongly worded would not have had such an effect as that unless it somehow interacted with the seal."  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:23 pm

The dragoness shook her head to his explanation. It was something he would not understand even if she tried to explain it to him.. every person gave off their own feeling, humans mostly gave off scents - and gifted ones gave off magic. The thing about Kael's magic was that it was there, yes, but there was an underlying feel to it that engulfed the body he had taken on during his mishap with the glimmer. Knowing he didn't know what the reason for the seal was only furthered her suspicions that the body was very closely linked with who Kael was.. even if he didn't know. Aurum was a little lost in thought and that became evident as she zoned back into the conversation and spoke, "I think it's more than that, I can't explain it.. but if you say we need the book for it, so be it," The dragoness put a hand to his face gently, standing on her toes and turning her face a little, as if expecting him to grant her a kiss after all the anger and silence.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:04 pm
Looking down at Aurum, her small figure was dwarfed by his own. Even if a part of him was angry at her treatment of him over the past few hours. Looking at her form infront of him, on tiptoes to get closer to him. Keeping that anger was all but impossible. Reaching a hand up to her chin, Kaelthas sighed slightly as he looked at her. After a moment he kneeled down and placed a kiss on his partners forehead. He was still sore by the way she had treated him, but keeping that way after such a display was near impossible. In her human form atleast Aurum held a slight adorableness that was hard to explain.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Aurum cracked a smile as he kissed her forehead, and even pressed it against him as he did it so that he could make sure it was a good one. Pulling back and giving a characteristically teasing grin, the dragoness spoke, "So, what's a human prince doing going around with a dragon?" The woman gave a little laugh, recalling the way he spoke to her before as he questioned what a princess what doing with a teacher. Aurum knew he wasn't exactly happy with her, but that was fine. She hadn't been fine with him for an entire day, almost.. oh, the sun was going down a lot sooner than she thought it would. The dragoness let her hand slide to his and gently intertwined their fingers, returning to their travels now that she noticed the falling sun.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:50 pm
"To be honest, I don't even know anymore. Probably someone breaking hundreds of laws of the land by laying with her" he said as their fingers interlaced. Looking at her a soft smile appeared on his face. Even with the sun going down, he was neither worried nor caring atm. Things were atleast for the most part returning to normal between them, and with a clearer conscious he walked next to her, hand in hand.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:00 pm

The dragoness gave a little laugh, "I don't think you've broken any laws.. maybe a few hearts," She teased him, though the manner was a little different, as if she wasn't fully with it yet, "I'll just have to write all those suitors apology letters," Aurum laughed again, though she was making it clear she was complimenting herself rather than her companion.. which did make her wonder if he had any potentials lined up. She could easily dispose of them, if that was the case.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:37 pm
"Hmm, are you sure? You seemed like for a time they would make a better choice then your current" he commented looking away from her. "And I am sure I only have broken one heart to date" he said finally looking back to her as he pulled her in closer before setting his arm around her. He could and would try to mend the one heart he had damaged. It may take him a bit more time to do it but he would at least try. With the setting sun, a some what grim reminder came to him. He needed to hurry up what he was doing out here in this kingdom. His illusion had likely already been discovered and he did not want his father sending search parties for him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:02 pm

Aurum pursed her lips a little at his reply.. knowing that he had been trying to joke back but it felt a little too serious. The dragoness leaned into him when he pulled her, and walked contentedly when he rested his arm around her. Though she was a little frustrated at her height, the feeling of having someone holding her was nice. Aurum smiled a little to him and let her arm go around Kael's waist as they walked, "Well, I'll have to write someone while I'm locked in the tower," She joked, laughing a little at the stereotype of a dragon-guarded princess.. only she was the dragon. They needed to hurry this along, but being on good terms made the feeling less relieving.. and of course, when they would be able to meet again. Her brow furrowed as she thought of more complications between them, and her mind seemed distant as they walked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:25 pm
As the moon slowly rose, Kaelthas moved them towards a more tree covered area deeper off the path they were going. "Lets stop for the night. I would rather like to get a bit of sleep. I didn't seem to get a good rest the night before, and the morning seemed rather violent" he said removing his arm from around her. Getting to an area where there was enough of an opening to make camp, Kaelthas removed his bag. "sphaera lucis" Kaelthas said as a small orb of light appeared in front of him. It's light just enough to shine on the area they were in, illuminating things so he could begin to gather wood and stones for a fire.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:34 pm

The young dragoness raised an eyebrow to him, but if he wanted to sleep on the ground, she supposed she had no other choice but to as well. Another night just meant more time for word to reach her father, and she had hoped to be in the next town by the night.. not to mention whoever was behind them could always be catching up. Aurum began helping, but moved from the light every now and then as she seemed to have the better eyesight of the two. And even if they hadn't heard she had been running around with the prince.. well, she normally went home a lot more often than she was letting on. If she came back often, she was allowed to leave often. And she was breaking that rule the longer she stayed gone.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games