Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 am
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

The young man chuckled softly. "Then I stand corrected. I'm sorry." He gave a gentle smile to Fang and calmly listened to what he was saying. When Fang stopped he nodded. "I understand, so you can't really choose your own life once you are done at the academy then? Does that mean I will have to travel to Brazil if I want to stay with you?" Maceál smiled but it was a serious question. Not that he would mind badly. He liked being near Fang.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:44 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang straightened out when he heard maceal's last question "Y-you would really want to back the next chieftain's well basically wife and or lover?" He looks at maceal surprised but also concerned since his people did not trust humans very well  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 am
Lu waved at Fang and Maceal "Now please excuse me and my brother, we still have preparation to do~" Lu and Lok went around the new Blue Cat to make sure everything was ready, as they left Lu little brother gives Fang a evil smirk...

User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

"Woah...." Tofu was standing infront of the new Blue Cat bar, which was now a skyscraper "what the hell did I miss...?" He went in and found a elevator "Guess this is the only way up..." Tohfu entered the elevator and waited till it reached the top, he enjoyed the nice long quiet elevator music for about 7 minutes.... When he reached the final floor he felt pretty sick "Ugh.... Why would Lu do that...." he looked around and saw that their was more of a crowd then usual, multiple species and race from animals to zombies.... "Seriously... What did I miss...?"

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:04 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál watched as it seemed he had surprised Fang with what he said before he gave him a gentle smile. "Well we know how we feel now, and I wouldn't mind coming with you to Brazil. Or travel after you in case you graduate before I do." The young man chuckled and waved back at Lu as she left. Though he tilted his head seeing the smirk the boy gave Fang.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:15 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang blushes deep red "geez maceal your to sweet I'll think of something then" he smiles sweetly as he looks up seeing the elevator dinged "hey lu tohfu is here!" He stands up from the table kissing maceal gently on the lips before heading back to the stage

Vixxion fixes two girls a few drinks while he saw lok smirking at his brother "kid don't even think about it" he growled lowly  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:23 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál smiled. If they made it through the school, still together as now, he would follow in a heartbeat the next chance he'd get. He also looked at the elevator when he heard it, confused a little as it hadn't been there earlier. When he saw the wolf step out he was surprised and then heard how Fang called him. "So that is the famed Tohfu then." He spoke gently and kissed Fang before he left for the stage, still lightly red how this all suddenly worked out for them. Maceál got up from the chair picking up Fang's water in case he would want some during his performance and joined at the front of the stage, though he stayed on the ground.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:33 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks at his brother as he grabbed vixxion by his shirt "come on brother your singing with me"

Vixxion eyes widened as fang drags him to the stage "huh?! Oh hell no fang" he stumbles onto center stage glaring at fang while music played "I am going to get you for this..." he puts on a headset he sings the beginning while fang joins in  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:43 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

Lok smiled at Vixxon then talked with with a quiet heavy voice "AnD wHaT aRe YoU gOiNg To AbOuT iT...?" It was like something sharp stabbing everyone who heard his voice, Lu then pinch Lok's cheek and pulled him towards Tohfu. "Tohfu! Where have you been!?" Tohfu still felt sick "Ugh... For the last 8 minutes... In a metal moving box..." Lu stare at him "Why didn't you just take the mirror door here, your not good with vehicles so you should at least relied on magic to get you places..." Tohfu looked at some of the people coming through the mirror doors, and he got annoyed... "Damn it..."

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:45 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál blinked when he saw Fang drag his brother to the stage, despite his objections, though a sudden heavy voice made him flinch as he looked around but saw no cause of it. Eventually he shrugged a bit and watched Fang as the music started. Once he heard the first notes he smiled sweetly at Fang. Though he felt for Vixxion being dragged in to sing a love duet. The young man leaned against the stage as he listened to the song and enjoyed it fully.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:54 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles while he and vixxion bowed then jumped off of the stage fang when to maceal smiling "haha I actually got vixx to sing after years"

Vixxion walks up to lok "My brother has someone so leave him alone kid" not afraid of lok nor his voice  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:03 am
User Image
===============

User Image

"You sounded great together. Why doesn't he sing more often? Surely it will be fun to do with family." The young man held up the bottle as he pushed himself off the stage from his leaning position. "I really appreciate your dedications Fang." Maceál smiled happily. "I'm afraid I can not sing, but I'm a great cook if I do say so myself. If you ever want to I can cook you a meal, provided I have a kitchen for it." He chuckled after the latter. It was difficult to cook without a kitchen after all.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:34 am
Lok laughs "Pffffft, HAHAHAHAHA!! Lol~" and walks away, Lu sighed "Little brothers are troublesome..." She then looked at Tohfu "So where did you go off too?" Tohfu reply with a sad smile "Home." He then went to go work behind the counter. Lu felt like she just said something she shouldn't have, she then turn over to Fang and Maceal who were being lovely dubby, "Maceal dear~ if you want to cook theirs a kitchen in the staff room, please fill free to use it~" Lu pushed Maceal towards the staff room "If you need anything just ask the room, it deliver any ingredients you need for you dish~ just ask nicely ~" Lu looked like she wanted to talk to Fang one to one.

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:50 am
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál was taken completely by surprise when Lu suddenly picked him out and pushed him toward the staff room, as she explained how it worked and turned around to her when she left him at the door. He looked at her in confusion but then he thought he realized why she was so briskly moving him out of the way. He was reluctant to leave Fang's side, but it was almost time for food at any rate. "Wow, thanks Lu." He looked at Fang and gave him a gentle smile. "I guess I'll be back soon then." Beside the situation, as someone that loved to cook, he couldn't well deny the fascination for a magic kitchen.

With another look to Fang he walked into the staff room and looked around. He hadn't expected to ever be setting foot in here, considering he wasn't a staff member. The kitchen was easily found and he had to admit it looked impressive. Maceál thought to himself for a moment before he decided on a dish and looked at the staff room.
"Just ask huh? Nicely..." He repeated the instructions for himself that Lu had given him. That said, he hadn't even been able to ask Fang what he preferred as food.

With a light sigh he walked to the kitchen and picked up the apron hanging there to protect his clothes and started thinking about the ingredients he needed and hoped Fang would like it. Turning around he faced the room and after a slight hesitation he started to kindly sum up ingredients he'd need to the room like garlic cloves, shrimps and yuca. To his amazement the room indeed provided all he asked for.
"Never thought I'd be cooking in a magical room. Ah, thank you." He decided it was best to keep the room among his 'friends' for lack of better word for the room and he started working on the Shrimp in Bahia Sauce, mixed with palm oil. A light dish from Brazil.

Smexi-hexi123

xorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:27 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks over seeing lu come towards him "don't even lu I already know that look" he bites into his water bottle draining it dry while vixxion cleaned off a few tables and getting orders as fang looks at lu "what's with your brother staring at me like a prize?" He tosses the bottle into a recycling bin as he cleaned up the stage then he puts on a white button up shirt and a black vest but left opened his white shirt to make a deep v neck  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:13 pm
"Oh Lok...? He just like people with problems, don't get to much involve with Him. Trust me. It better to let him be strangely annoying then actually trying... Anyway if you already know what I was going to say hurry up and go do it!" Lu pushed Fang towards Tohfu, Tohfu was little startled but seem used to it "Oh... Hey... Um what are you guys doing...?"

Ishiwara Yue

Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games