Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

"That is an easy one. My all time favorite has got to be Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the Earth." She smiled. "Okay your turn. What is your favorite movie or series?" This could get interesting.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu "mostly Bollywood movies but I love Disney's and Bollywood creation called Roadside Romeo it's the movie me and my kids watched to teach the Hindu language plus my home country is always musical" he said while he thought of his next question "What is your favorite thing about your homeland?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

Jael smiled and listened to his next question. It made her think for a moment and then she smiled again. "The mountains definitely. It's so peaceful and quiet and beautiful where we live." She smiled happily as she thought of the next question. "What is a fruit that you could eat forever and never get sick of?"

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:56 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu laughs happily "that's easy star fruit the lamia use it in everything we eat and make. It's even a special aphrodisiac for couples when eaten by lover's" he blushed lightly "what was your favorite moment in your life past,present or the near future?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

"I heard of that fruit, it has more than one myth around it. Myths I have told my son as well naturally." She smiled, though the aphrodisiac part was surprising to her. Hearing his question she had to think. "In the past, the birth of my baby boy and him growing up. Nothing tops that." Jael laughed softly. "What was your favorite place you ever visited at home or on vacation?"

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:14 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu smiles lightly "when I first aria I was in the Taj Mahal among her tribe to help the visit ha I ended up fighting her former suitor when she saw me" he looks at jael "how did you meet your late husband if that is alright to ask?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image

Jael smiled hearing about how they met and laughed softly. For one it was their love they met and for the other the birth of their child. Hearing his question she smiled as she thought back to it. "It was in the mountains. We happened to both be there and ended up staying together the whole afternoon. When the sun set and colored everything golden it just made it spark. We stayed together since, though his merchant job often kept him away." She sighed a bit as she thought about it, before she shook herself out of those dark thoughts and looked at Amu. It was her turn to come up with a question. "I think I'll mirror a question as I am curious to that too. What is your favorite part of where you live?" She was genuinely interested to know.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:43 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu looks at jael as he breathed slowly "which part India or Brazil because my favorite was having a lovely family of my own until....she was taken from me, I blamed myself for not being fast and strong enough while my son's cried over their mother and fang blamed himself for her death" his shoulders shake slightly "My favorite part will always be meeting aria, what about you?"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:38 pm
User Image

Jael looked guilty a bit as the man started to shake. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring that all up to the surface." It was a surprise to her that question took such a unexpected turn. It wasn't even a place either but she wouldn't press the subject. Hearing his mirror question she tilted her head. "You asked me that question first I was mirroring it." She smiled hoping she could somehow calm him down a bit. "The mountains, always."

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:44 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu shakes his head "I meant the favorite thing or moment with your husband or even bad" he picks up a strawberry slowly biting into it "sometimes it's better to let pain of listed ones out that way it feels less painful"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

"Hmm, that would be the day I learned, cause...we never got the chance to say goodbye to him. He was lost at sea and his body was never found. Somehow though, Maceál managed to grow over that hurt. It was a storm at sea that took him from us. Even though he was 14 when we lost my husband, it left Maceál frightened of any storm for quite a while, but he seems to be fine with them now." she sighed a bit. It wasn't really a pleasant memory. That day had completely messed up their lives.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:59 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu gently takes jael's hand into his own as he placed a amethyst bracelet into her palm "this was my mother's, she told me when I have a daughter or met a woman still in pain like myself to give this to them to make them stronger" the bracelet was made of a deep red gold covered in amethyst gems and emerald with a engraved script in the bracelet  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image

When Amu took her hand, Jael looked up at him a little surprised. When he put the bracelet in her hand he looked at it in awe and blushed. "Ah no I can't take this, it's yours, your mother's even." Jael's colored a deep red. She appreciated the gesture but she didn't feel like she deserved such an expensive gift. Not even speaking of the material worth. Nonetheless she was obviously flattered.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:18 pm
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Amu closes her fingers around the bracelet "please keep it to remind you of strength but also the beauty that parents brighten this world with our children" he smiles at jael "my mother would approve of you taking it trust me"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image

Jael blushed deeper but accepted the bracelet and gave him a smile. "It's really kind of you to say that. Thank you, for the bracelet too and the help." If his mother would approve of it, and he really didn't mind, declining it a second time would be rude. The woman slid it around her wrist as a sign she was accepting it. "You're a really kind man, Amu."

Smexi-hexi123

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games