Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Monthly Avatar Photo Shoot Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:03 pm
eclaire5
Here for June! I forget about this a lot. Thanks for the announcement/reminder! 4laugh

I updated for July using your adorable beach baby avatar. Did you want to change it to this one or leave it as is?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:42 pm
JoyRose
eclaire5
Here for June! I forget about this a lot. Thanks for the announcement/reminder! 4laugh

I updated for July using your adorable beach baby avatar. Did you want to change it to this one or leave it as is?

Whatever is easiest for you, JoyRose. smile  

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:18 am
And here we are in our July finery!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:12 am
I adore your guild photo shoots! I used to be really good with keeping up with them but my life has gone insanely busy. I have a big garden compared to last year. Plus God has seen fit to bless it with free cherry tomato plants that I didn't even plant myself which will have their tomatoes donated to a good pantry locally. My Dad is 81. He's getting forgetful plus I am starting to suspect he may be sick and is hiding it from me and only my step mom knows about it. I play dumb very well but most of the time I'm not really that dumb depending on the situation. Anywho, this is my avatar for the August photo shoot. If you all want to see pics of my garden let me know and I'll post them somewhere in the guild if I can find the chatterbox section.

Edit - Please let me know when you captured my August avi so I can put on my 4th of July clothes?  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:04 pm
JoyRose

August usually means that Summer is about to end for some ( Summer Vacation ). Which means that they need to hurry up and work on that tan!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:27 pm
A Joyful Noise IV
I adore your guild photo shoots! I used to be really good with keeping up with them but my life has gone insanely busy. I have a big garden compared to last year. Plus God has seen fit to bless it with free cherry tomato plants that I didn't even plant myself which will have their tomatoes donated to a good pantry locally. My Dad is 81. He's getting forgetful plus I am starting to suspect he may be sick and is hiding it from me and only my step mom knows about it. I play dumb very well but most of the time I'm not really that dumb depending on the situation. Anywho, this is my avatar for the August photo shoot. If you all want to see pics of my garden let me know and I'll post them somewhere in the guild if I can find the chatterbox section.

Edit - Please let me know when you captured my August avi so I can put on my 4th of July clothes?

I am SO SO SORRY I didn't see this. It helps me if you quote me, because I don't get notifications in guilds when someone posts in my threads. sweatdrop Your avi is gorgeous, but if it's not right, I can change it. 3nodding  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:33 pm
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose

August usually means that Summer is about to end for some ( Summer Vacation ). Which means that they need to hurry up and work on that tan!

You look great! Photos are now updated! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:42 pm
May I be in this photo shoot? sweatdrop  

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:09 pm
Lady of Madness

Omigosh I am so sorry I missed this until today! I gotcha now for August's photo. I'm sorry if you changed. Just let me know and I can fix it. Next time, please quote me because Gaia doesn't tell me when you post here, only if I'm quoted. emotion_hug You look awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:24 am
JoyRose
Lady of Madness

Omigosh I am so sorry I missed this until today! I gotcha now for August's photo. I'm sorry if you changed. Just let me know and I can fix it. Next time, please quote me because Gaia doesn't tell me when you post here, only if I'm quoted. emotion_hug You look awesome!

Did U remember 2 add me?  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:01 am
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Lady of Madness

Did U remember 2 add me?

Thank you thank you thank you! I forgot to add you AND I forgot to finish and post it for August! So your reminder could not have been better timed!! You're the BEST! emotion_hug

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:21 pm
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
Lady of Madness

Did U remember 2 add me?

Thank you thank you thank you! I forgot to add you AND I forgot to finish and post it for August! So your reminder could not have been better timed!! You're the BEST! emotion_hug

Thanks, U got the right 1... I know U been thru a lot lately, & like me tend 2 forget...
Thanks 4 adding me...

User Image

User Image  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:16 am
JoyRose
Can I join this month photo shoot?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:13 am
Lady of Madness
JoyRose
Can I join this month photo shoot?
You're in! And looking very fine!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:23 am
JoyRose

May I be in the upcoming photoshoot for September? I'd love to be a part of it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games